[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/ football/european/cristi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: bawwwwwwwwwww.jpg (120 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
bawwwwwwwwwww.jpg
120 KB, 1368x1026
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/cristiano-ronaldo-is-worth-less-than-eden-hazard-but-lionel-messi-still-leads-the-way-study-finds-a6799021.html#gallery

TSSSUUUU FAGS ON POOICIDE POTCH.

MESSI IS DA BEST!
>>
Yeah but who will sell more t-shirts?
>>
>>64734714
>le millions of t-shirts sold meme
I remember when halal signed james and madrid press went mad claiming he had sold millions of t-shirts in the first few days and the club had already recovered the money spent in him. Even adidas had to come out and deny that pile of bullshit lel
>>
>>64734768

I remember that but cmon Ronaldo is a brand while Hazard is literally who outside EPL. Even in the champions league he hasn't done much for normies to notice him.
>>
>>64734781
>le dribble little man that can't score
I agree. The only reason anybody talks about him is because he won the eplel best player award and they have to fit a 'premier' player somewhere in the top to avoid embarrasing their own league
>>
>>64734816
The people who put Hazard there is a multinational think-tank. It's not nothing to do with having to fit one in. Hazard is also in there.

8 of the Top 15 are EPL players. I advise you to read the fucking thing before going "HUR DUR OWN LEAGUE DID IT FOR AVOIDING EMBARRASSMENT!!!!"

5 of Top 15 were Spanish League.
>>
>>64734852

Still kinda EPL fault that these numbers are so retardedly high. I get it you guys are richest league in the world but when you pay 40million for some Mangala and 29 million for Firminions then you make the market explode and we get these list where Harry Kane is worth more than world cup winners, seasonal champion league semi finalists. You know players who perform every season not just 5 month long success period.
>>
>>64734617
But who would sell for more? Not 4 assist 0 goal guy
>>
>>64734852
>8 of the Top 15 are EPL players
3. Eden Hazard
5. Harry Kane
6. Raheem Sterling
9. Sergio Aguero
10. Alexis Sanchez
11. Anthony Martial
13. Kevin De Bruyne
14. Philippe Coutinho

I wonder what kind of solvents one has to inhale to consider hazard the 3rd most valuable player in the world, not to mention kane the 5th (max keks), sterling the 6th (lel) and a turd like martial the 11th at 70m. This list is complete shit no matter if it was done by a multinational think tank or the pope himself.

Please, since you seem to know your shit tell me how the fuck do you consider a player like martial (who? wha?) the 11th most valued player in the world (in the whole fucking world). A guy that hasn't done shit in the world of football, that two seasons ago scored 3 goals in ligue 1 and is now in a sinking ship like manure where he has scored 9 goals and only 5 in the eplel.

The list is a complete joke filled with undeserving 'premier' players, a league that hasn't won a notable international title in years and routinely gets smashed in european competitions.
>>
Hazard turns 25 today and he's nowhere near the top realistically speaking. He was supposed to have great potential like some other young footballers (see neymar, pogba) but he's shit compared to them, I'd take sterling and memetial over him t b h
>>
>>64734921
It's Chelsea's and City's fault. They have literal billions and have spent that much in 10 years on their team. That means any FOTM player can sell for £40m+ cause the team holding them has no reason to sell them for cheaper, as they're doing well, and City and Chelsea have the bank balance to do it. Barca and Real do the same shit in Spain. Monaco and PSG did the same shit in France. Buyern and Dortmund did it in Germany. It's just that Chelsea and City have bigger balances than most, or a more willing reason to spend, and EPL is the best league in the world and players know that. The whole TV Deal thing makes it worse, but that's not EPL's fault, that's the TV companies putting that value on the EPL.

Hazard will be leaving this Summer, I doubt it'll be for less than £40m.
>>
>>64735020
>mfw Azzar has not scored once this season
>>
>>64734617
>eden hazard is top 3
>>
Hazard can be a top player, he definitely isn't right now tho
>>
>>64735019
Because you're a retard who doesn't actually read. This is their value based on dozens of factors, from how much they earn a week, to the length of their contract. Martial is there cause he's earning a fair amount and his contract ends in 2020, meaning that's multiplied. Hazard's does as well, hence his fucking value.

Also, you're going to have to blame dozens of nationalities for making the list. Raffaele Poli and Loic Ravenel are not English names.

Not my fault you're a retard who thinks value = amount of things won, goals scored or anything else. It's value, ie, money.

>b-b-but they've not won a notable title in years!!
>this means that every player there isn't worth X amount because... because... BECAUSE I SAID SO SPAIN NO.1 FUCK ALL THESE PEOPLE WORKING THIS SHIT OUT, BELIEVE AN ANGRY SPIC ON AN NEPALESE ETCH-A-SKETCH FORUM!
>>
File: 1451245172301.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1451245172301.png
98 KB, 600x500
>mfw people actually rate Hazard

He's decent, but he's probably not even in the top 25 players in the world. He can't/won't defend and his crossing is cringeworthy. He constantly dribbles down dead-ends and then dives. His shooting is mediocre.

He's basically a white version of Sterling, with less pace but better sideways passing.
>>
>>64735020
>>64735038
>thinking it's about ability as a footballer
>not that he's got a contract till 2020 and is on a huge weekly wage

ROFL.
>>
>>64735094
>huge wages make him worth more
>>
>>64735107
yeah, it does
>>
>>64735070
keep trying to justify this turd. the list is complete shit filled with overrated players from a completely overrated league. And I never said spain nº1, stop projecting your insecurities. There are plenty of players from bundesliga who should be in the list above 'premier' ones and are nowhere to be seen

Please tell me how much is kane earning to be #5 in the world (lel)? Really, tell me how do you think they arrived to the conclusion harry kane (who?) is the #5 most valued player in the world
>>
>>64735135
How?
>>
>>64735107
You do realise that is why people offer massive 5 year contracts to players, right? It's because, by fucking definition, if somebody wants to buy them, they have to pay the transfer fee + 5 years of wages. Because the selling club isn't going to lose anything by not selling.

That's how it's always fucking worked, fuck, even video games can get this idea right, yet you can't?

That's why Hazard is that price. You do it to ward people off. Big contracts force other teams to pay that price or don't get the man.
>>
>>64735157
>they have to pay the transfer fee + 5 years of wages.
I did not know this. I assumed that the transfer fee was the end of it.
>>
>>64735135

So how much is Rooney worth?
>>
Mahrez
De Bruyne
Lukaku
Kane
Costa
Coman
Gotze
James
Sane
Pogba
DiMaria
L. De Jong
Brahimi
Corona
Koke
Iñaki

All of them better than Hazard, most of them younger too.
>>
>>64735143
>And I never said spain nº1, stop projecting your insecurities.

I don't have any insecurities, I also suggest you read up on projection. You might have read about it on 4chin, but, it's been debunked several times over.

Harry Kane is 22 years old. He has a contract till 2020. He is scoring goals. He is by definition, just for having a 5 year contract, worth more than a person on 1 year.

Once a fucking gain, you're thinking Value = Performance. I'll say, once a fucking gain, that the list is about value, not about performance. They're worth that much because he's on a 5 year contract of £45k a week. That's 260 weeks. So that's £11.7m he'll earn if he remains at Spurs for the rest of that contract. But because he's only 22, this is multiplied by how long he has left of his playing career, just like Martial. That's why young players always cost more if they're good.
>>
>>64735157
>if somebody wants to buy them, they have to pay the transfer fee + 5 years of wages
this is not true, clubs pay the transfer fee, the old contract is terminated and a new contract is done with the new club
>>
File: u mad.jpg (67 KB, 600x458) Image search: [Google]
u mad.jpg
67 KB, 600x458
>>64735206
Easy there lad.
>>
>>64735178
Nope. For example, if a player is worth £50m and has a 5 year contract of £45k a week. That means you'll have to dump £11.5m on top of that £50m to get him. It's a way of keeping players and putting off clubs. You make them sign big contracts, because obviously if they don't, they can leave on a free.

>>64735200
Read the article. It's not on about "being better", it's about who is worth more in terms of money. Hazard is 24 and has 5 year contract at Chelsea. He earns 200k a week there. That would mean £52m if he stays there the entire time, ignoring bonuses and stuff.

Hence why he has a higher value than others.
>>
>>64735181
depends on what anyone is willing to pay
>>
>>64735223
I'm not mad, I'm deeply saddened that somebody could be so mentally defunct that they can't understand this list is about value, not about performance. Hazard will sell more shirts than, say, Lukaku.

>>64735218
Yes, they pay the transfer fee, but the fee is RAISED automatically BECAUSE the selling club has a 5 year contract. In short, the guy they have isn't going anywhere and it's considered to be the minimum you need to do to shift a guy on a 5 year contract away from his current club. Why would a club sign a contract worth £10m or something with a guy, and then let him go for just his transfer value.
>>
>>64735238
>That means you'll have to dump £11.5m on top of that £50m to get him
again, this is not true. The old club recieves the transfer fee and the rest depends on the new contract agreed between the player and the new club, and the wages will be paid as they have to, not a total upfront
>>
File: 1450294624824.gif (3 MB, 226x226) Image search: [Google]
1450294624824.gif
3 MB, 226x226
>>64735262
ARRGGHHHHHHHHHGHGHHH
>>
>>64735238
So he'll cost chelsea up to £52m if they can't get rid of him
>>
>>64735262
>calling others mentally defunct to justify the shit list
>makes shit up about transfers, adding up wages and shiet
o-ok
>>
Poonaldo fans blown the fuck out
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.