[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone on /sp/ been to a playoff game before? If the chiefs make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: l68AAAAASUVORK5CYII=.png (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
l68AAAAASUVORK5CYII=.png
8 KB, 259x194
Anyone on /sp/ been to a playoff game before? If the chiefs make it to denver I might try and make it to the game, is $300 enouh to get into a playoff game?
>>
I think my tickets to last year's NFCCG ran about $500 apiece. For divisional round tickets I would think $300 could do it.
>>
>>64731690
payed 500 for a pair of decent seats for the AZ divisional game, 300 probably gets you a nosebleed
>>
I went to the Divisional playoff game between Seattle and New Orleans in 2014.

It was pretty good. I haven't lived in Seattle since I was 7 back in the mid 90s so I've had to go to away games. I remember LaughOutLolston throwing the game away for the saints for a horrible lateral. Good win for Seattle.
>>
>>64731690
The Chiefs will lose and it will be there 14th consecutive 1 and out
>>
>>64732702
All wild cards are winning.
The only one that MIGHT take a loss is Pittsburgh because dem divisional blues.
>>
vegas has houston as the proposed winner in the wild card round, so i wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>64731690
Chiefs would probably play at New England if they beat the Texans
>>
Buy standing room only tickets from teams website as soon as they go on sale
You can also buy single tickets at face value too sometimes

Also check for returned tickets from the opposing team when they get returned to the home team too

Plenty of easy ways to get face value tickets if you know where to look etc
>>
File: YeahRight.png (150 KB, 251x254) Image search: [Google]
YeahRight.png
150 KB, 251x254
>>64727283
>Chiefs winning
>>
I went to the Vikings/Cowboys game in 2009. It was all right. We won.

Tickets were $150.
>>
Not to mention the more a team gets into the playoffs more then likely demand for said tickets goes down especially if the home team is,expected to win as fans have the mind set of "oh i will just go to the next game"

Not alway the case depends on fan loyalty so don't expect this to work with Packers fan for example
>>
>>64733931
>the more a team gets into the playoffs more then likely demand for said tickets goes down

Ignore this idiot, by his logic Owl ticket would be the cheapest of them all.

More important games will command higher ticket prices.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.