[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I never saw him play a football game he was good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: grosso.jpg (13 KB, 230x272) Image search: [Google]
grosso.jpg
13 KB, 230x272
I never saw him play a football game

he was good?
>>
Only in the 2006WC, where he played like R. Carlos
He ranged from above average to dogshit in all the other matches
>>
Not really, solid left back at best. He had a fantastic World Cup in 2006 and that's going to be the only thing he'll be remembered for
>>
>>64728949
In italy remember him?
>>
>>64729033
Only for that WC. He became the definition of a one tournament wonder
>>
>GOL DI GROSSO
>GOL DI GROSSO
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YVznc0Qo0EI
Didn't think I'd see someone drop two on Germany again and then Messi did it last year
That Del Piero dagger and Totti shoving Cannavaro out of the way
BASED
>>
he was a tank that world cup and was very solid for juve but he faded after the wc. he was a really hard worker and good professional tho
>>
File: 1449712010645.jpg (4 KB, 122x125) Image search: [Google]
1449712010645.jpg
4 KB, 122x125
>>64728503
He was Italian
>>
>>64728503

A total thieving cheating greaseball cunt.
>>
>>64730902
>Still salty as fuck 10 years later

Serves you shitposting cunts right
>>
>>64728503
He was really groB
>>
>>64728503
no, he was a cheating cunt
>>
>>64728503
he was average at best but he really outdid himself at that WC

he wasn't a youngster anymore after winning it and his poor choices on teams didn't help him mantaining his status of "great" player
>goes to Internazionale, rarely in the starting eleven
(there still were Zanetti, Maicon and Maxwell in their prime, not really surprising desu)
>goes to lyon just as their winning streak is ending
>goes to 2009-2011 Juve, a team that will be remembered for its huge fuckups

if he choose different teams he would have had a better career and maybe improve a bit, but who can knows
>>
>>64728503
He was a no.10 before playing at left back, so he play more technical than tipical workhorse fullback.
>>
File: salty.png (287 KB, 394x383) Image search: [Google]
salty.png
287 KB, 394x383
>>64730902
>>
>>64728503

Average, yet technically gifted player who enjoyed a few outstanding games in the most important tournament, and will forever be remembered for scoring two of the most important goals in his national team's history. Which is more than can be said for 99,99% of all football players who ever lived.
>>
>>64735806
So far so good
>>
>>64729643
GRANDE E GROSSO
>>
>>64728503
Just like most of the 2006 Italy NT, a player with a pretty average career who over-performed massively at the 2006 World Cup.
>>
>>64736075
Italy didn't overperform, they were out for blood after getting knocked out by the cheating gooks, so they became a dirty win-at-all-costs type team ready to shitstomp anyone in their way.
>>
I don't like him
>>
>>64735824
So literally the italian Gotze?
>>
>>64729643
lmao at Ballack at 2:00
>>
>>64729643
srs, only pirlo would've thought of passing the ball in the first goal play. any other player would've just kick it as hard as possible
>>
he still playing?
>>
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9iOMok6lyJo
Why does Balotelli not care bros?
I wish I had the talent he had, I'd make the most of it instead of just fucking around enjoying the life it provides a little too much with the partying and whores
>>
>>64728503
Average player with lots of shitty seasons who had a GOAT world cup tournament.
>>
>>64736075
>Totti

>Cannavaro who won the Balon d'Or that year

>Buffon

>AC Milan Pirlo

>Gattuso (inb4 le he sucks >le hold me back man)

>Materazzi (inb4 he le sucks again like Gattuso even though he won the fucking treble with Inter a few years later)

>Nesta

Shut up Neverlands
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.