[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he flop?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7
File: 155638[1].jpg (2 MB, 2000x1300) Image search: [Google]
155638[1].jpg
2 MB, 2000x1300
Will he flop?
>>
He has a solid track record, if he gets the transfers he wants and enough time he can transform any team in to Barca 2.0
>>
He will win 2-3 PLs but will flop in CL
>>
He has a solid track record, if he gets the transfers he wants and enough time he can transform any team in to Barca 2.0
>>
>>64717552
>Solid track record
he won fuck all with Bayern
>>
>>
He will get slaughtered in the league

I personally can't wait to see him at city
>>
>>
>>
Solid track record 2bh
>>
>>64717476
I just hope he brings meme formations to the Prem.
>>
>>64717552

>if he gets the transfers he wants

i.e if he gets to spend a gorillian pounds on spanish manlets
>>
>>64717641
>He will get slaughtered in the league
Unless Chelsea get Simeone I can't see that happening
>>
>>
>>64717689
>gorillian pounds on spanish manlets
That's exactly what he needs to avoid.
His football is van Laal tier boring without proper madmen like Ribery, Robben, Müller or Costa.
But he didn't learn at Bayern.
>>
>>64717728

who did he sign when he was barca manager?
>>
>>64717664
Who /false9/ and /4-6-0/ here?
>>
>>64718964
he gave up on that after Rob scored 5 goals in a match.
>>
File: UcBqkgv.jpg (82 KB, 777x655) Image search: [Google]
UcBqkgv.jpg
82 KB, 777x655
>>64717476
>lel i'll be the first to bring barca to the eplel

He has no chance.
>>
>>64718943
A bunch of shit. People forget, but he signed a shitload of flops at Barcelona.
>Caceres
>Hleb
>Chygrinksy
>Keirrison
>Ibrahimovic didn't do too well at Barcelona either and they traded Eto'o for him
>>
>>64718964
You are forgetting the 2-3-5 he used against Wolfsburg. It all makes sense to me now, Pep wasn't worried about winning anything with Bayern, he was just experimenting the whole time with formations and tactics. If you are going to pick a team to do this with, you might as well choose Bayern.
>>
>>64718984

that's what I thought. he walked into a stacked team which required no management. same with bayern, yet he couldn't win the CL after signing all the best players in the one-team blundersleague.

he will be even more exposed if he goes to manchester city. they aren't going to win the CL in the next four years, and could conceivably not even win the PL. parp will have gotten bored and moved to milan by then.
>>
File: 459569920.jpg (171 KB, 594x393) Image search: [Google]
459569920.jpg
171 KB, 594x393
>>64719019

>yfw he loses the title on a windy night in stoke
>>
>>64719058

good chance he will. the prem will get even closer next year when the new TV money starts coming in.
>>
>>
>>64719070
LOL
>>
>>
>>64717711
The gap between top teams and the rest on England is much shorter and the players needed for whatever team gets him to comfortably walk the league would rather go to Barcelona or Bayern, maybe even PSG and Real Madrid too. Add to that that he must play 4 competitions without winter break and it's a recipe for disaster.

If he wants to keep doing his hipster meme shit he should go to France or back to Barca.
>>
>>
I mean, he's shown he can succeed. If the club he manages is patient he could mold a second Barcelona.
>>
File: poop.png (174 KB, 344x425) Image search: [Google]
poop.png
174 KB, 344x425
>>64717664
>>64718964
>>64719001

>yfw tiki-taka
>>
hes a good manager desu
>>
>>64719153

>No Matic at centre back
>No Azpilicueta at centre mid
>>
File: 1449942895064.png (18 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
1449942895064.png
18 KB, 120x120
he has le solid track record xDDD
>>
if he gets le transfers he wants and enough time he can trasform any le team into le barca 2.zero xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>64719194
>>64719204
this t-b-h
>>
>>64719153
terrible
>>
>>64717476
Yes if he goes to anywhere but Man City
>>
He should go to Derby and win the Premier League with them to prove he is the best
>>
>>64719086

next year the team that finishes 10th in the premiership will enter the top 20 of richest clubs in europe just from TV rights alone.

after your nermans, messhits and penaldos the next tier of players are going to end up at watford, crystal palace etc. this season is only the start.

rethink your post my gypsy friend
>>
>>64719058
such a great smile, would suck his dick.
>>
if he doesn't win the CL this year yes, you could say that his spell with buyern was a flop
>>
Has he a record track solid , gets he if he transfer enough and wants can he time team any transform Barca 2.0 to in
>>
>le carried by goat players man
>>
>>64717664
yessss, so tired of seeing 4231, with his memes and possibly simeone's two strikers at chelsea the premiership is either be the greatest league ever or a disaster
>>
>>64719870
hello reddit
>>
>>64719870
hello reddit
>>
>>64719870
hello reddit
>>
>>64717476
If he grasps that defenders in the EPL won't grant his players shit loads of time on the ball like in the Bundesliga and La Liga, then no. But it would be hilarious to see him fail.
>>
>>
>>64719870
Hello reddit
>>
>>
Why do people call him Poop Gordita?
>>
>>64719672
shitter prem teams have been blowing continental teams the fuck out in terms of revenue for literally decades and yet their still filled with shawcrosses and other average bangers. it doesnt matter for shit.

history has taught us that a prem team with lots of money= lots of overpaying for shit players, not lots of quality players bought. and even if by some miracle they do get some, the player will jump at the first chance to get out of that permaovercast shithole. walk on jap
>>
>>64720814
True
>>
>>
>>64719193

He absolutely would, too. Though I'd imagine Matic would be too bad at the back desu senpai.
>>
>>64720895
fuck's sake.

*wouldn't
>>
>>
He already flopped at Bayern, you'd imagine a manager like him would be able to get much farther in the CL.
>>
>>64724237
>much farther in the CL
>lost in semis both times
>>
I want him to go to Utd so there is a decent challenge for him.
>>
>keeps getting stacked teams
>ebin manager
Should go to arse once wonga is done
If he does well then he won't be a meme
>>
>>64724314
The way they lost both times shows that he can't handle the pressure. He's been revealed as a fraud consequently because of lack of good results in matches that actually matters.
>>
He solid record track, he if gets has the a wants enough and time 2.0 can transfers he Barca any team he in transform to.
>>
He has a solid track record, if he gets the transfers he wants and enough time he can transform any team in TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU 2.0
>>
>>64724420
>he can't handle the pressure
>le don't have a fucking clue of what he was able to do at barcelona faggot
>>
File: IMG_20151217_090702.jpg (121 KB, 720x1133) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151217_090702.jpg
121 KB, 720x1133
>>64719019
hurr go hang yourself amerishit on a proxy
>>
>>64724529
>play Messi
>win
>>
>>64717476
"My next job will be in England"

Who the fuck does this pretentious cunt think he is? What if none of the English clubs actually WANTS him?

Look pretty stupid then, entitled fucking prick.

>Pass to Messi
>Inherit greatest ever Bayern team full of World Cup winners
Wow. Such management. Very strategy. Wow.
>>
>>64724669
funny how that didn't work for rijkaard before poop arrived
>>
>>64724700
>the greatest ever Bayern
are you twelve?
>>
>>64724760
Do you really think Messi's autism was able to grasp what a dutchman was trying to tell him? Messi literally can't do shit without having secure frames around him.
>>
>>64724700
City would give half of their money just to have him for a season
>>
>>64724700
Heynckes' Bayern played possession football in every single game of that treble winning season other than 1 game vs Arsenal and the Barcelona tie

Friendly reminder the only teams they could truly dominate were Conte's Juventus in their first CL season and Barcelona who were in utter shambles at that point. They finished level on points with Valencia in the group stage (losing to BATE in the process), were 1 goal away from going out against fucking Arsenal, beat Dortmund on a last minute winner, beat Dortmund in the cup final with some major refball and couldn't beat Dortmund in the league

>lose to inter
>lose to Chelsea at home
tl;Dr
>tf
>tt
od
>>
>>64724700
Considering that it's pretty well known that Roman and City have wanted him for ages, he can pretty much say that.
>>
>>64724828
>poop should have gone much further in cl
>lost both times in semis against the season champions
>poop won because he simply played messi
>Messi literally can't do shit
>le I have no clue of what I'm saying norway faggot
kek we can go all day if you want
>>
>>64724700
hi
reddit
hows reddit town
did you get a roundtrip back to redditville
>>
>>64719870
hello reddit
>>
>>64720692
Kek
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.