[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boring Boring Man United
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: LVG.jpg (27 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
LVG.jpg
27 KB, 590x350
Give me one reason why this Salmon looking mofo should still be the Man United boss?
>>
>>64713370
There is none, he had Van Persie, Di Maria and Rooney and yet he couldn't make them play.
>>
Because United have been tricked into some philosophy of "not sacking managers" because Fergie turned out to be GOAT.

This somehow means that given enough time any manager can become GOAT.
>>
>>64713556
True.
I think Mou would be an interesting choice for next boss if the Salmon gets sacked
>>
>>64713628

I am a United fan and wish Mou was already in charge desu.
>>
>>64713647
I asked a friend of mine who is a United fan: Mou or Pep. He said: screw possession based tactics so fuck Pep. While Mou is the obvious choice, his players are going to hate him after a bit
>>
>>64713647
>City hires Pep
>United respond by ditching van Gaal, but promoting Giggs

too much lulz in this situation
>>
>>64713694

Pep is kinda still unproven imo.

I mean yeah he won a lot with barca but look at the players he had. With a slightly less talented squad at Bayern he hasnt done anything remarkable.
>>
>>64713887
>at Bayern he hasnt done anything remarkable
won everything except german supercup and was only eliminated of cl by the winners of each season. Not that bad tobehonest
>>
>>64713979

but Bayern win the domestic stuff almost every season and the squad they have mostly won the CL before pep took over
>>
>>64714018
It's cause Heynckes knew how to attack instead of possess to death
>>
>>64714018
>Bayern win the domestic stuff almost every season
even though that's the impression everybody has, Heynckes won the treble in his last season but before that they had 2 seasons (10/11, 11/12?) without winning anything. Poop has given them quite a bit in domestic competitions. Two years before he joined them they lost the cl finals against Di Mateo's chelsea, and their final against dortmund was really close.

I don't think he's been the greatest but he has done his thing.
>>
>>64713370

so he can get bale
>>
>>64714178
Didn't they also lose the 2010 final to Mourinho's Inter?
>>
Man Utd needs a midfileder like Kroos or Isco. Someone who can attack and pass the ball. They just need more talent.
>>
>>64714299
yes in 2009/10. Then 2010/11 cl was won by barcelona and in 2011/12 they lost against chelsea.

Also, the season Heynckes won the treble they were impressive against barcelona, but that barcelona was almost eliminated by fookin milan in the previous round and had almost no manager with vilanova recieving cancer treatment. I mean, everybody has the impression bayern were smashing everybody that season but, outside the barcelona games, they also had their ups and downs. They weren't as dominant as we tend to remember them.
>>
>>64714374
Kroos may go back to bayern cause he loves Ancelotti and hated Pep. All of the papers are saying Isco to City, which makes no sense cause they have Silva, de Bruyne, and Sterling
>>
>>64714570
I am a Bayern fan. I would love Kroos back. I hate Man U but goddamn do I respect them. Would love to see them back against Bayern. They will be back.
>>
>>64714570
They have all places covered but Silva will be 31 next january and Isco has been targeted by city before and is kinda in the mold of what Guardiola would sign (dribbler in small spaces, passer, ok finisher).

Also, not sure Kroos hates Guardiola. He was his most used player only behind Neuer. I think he left because he wanted bayern to match madrid's wages offer but the club refused.
>>
>>64714897
I do remember reading something about him and Pep falling out a bit
>>
>>64713556
>Because United have been tricked into some philosophy of "not sacking managers"
>literally sacked the first manager since Ferguson in less than a season
>>
File: Enjoy the wine lads.jpg (10 KB, 423x281) Image search: [Google]
Enjoy the wine lads.jpg
10 KB, 423x281
>>
>>64717032
>>
>>64714821
Utd vs Bayern were always great matches
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.