[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SI Swimsuit 2016 snap may reveal Ronda Rousey in body paint
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13
>http://www.si.com/swim-daily/2016/01/05/ronda-rousey-body-paint-si-swimsuit-2016

Umff.
>>
Meh
>>
>>64712236
wow what a knockout
>>
Who?
>>
I'm not that interested
>>
>si clickbait article hypeing their own annual softcore edition

Possibly the opposite of journalism
>>
What makes women who show off their bodies like sluts think they deserve any amount of respect whatsoever?

There is nothing more disgusting to me if I'm being sincere.
>>
>>64712351
I jerk off to them so I think I'm more disgusting tbqh
>>
>caring about a loser
>>
literally who
>>
ew
>>
>>64712351
Well the rest of us are getting laid while you're up there on your high horse, so congratulations. I'm sure your perfect virgin waifu will come along some day, so keep waiting.
>>
>>64712236
Y'all know this shoot was probably taken before the fight, right?
>>
>>64712616
>Well the rest of us are getting laid

HAAHAHAHAHA oh man anon that was a good one about yourself
>>
i'd bury myself in there
>>
File: ronda.webm (2 MB, 470x264) Image search: [Google]
ronda.webm
2 MB, 470x264
>>64712498
this desu senpai
>>
File: where do you think we are.jpg (151 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.jpg
151 KB, 500x375
>>64712616
>>
File: 1392866153298.jpg (33 KB, 460x400) Image search: [Google]
1392866153298.jpg
33 KB, 460x400
>>64712616
>>
shes hideous who the fuck cares
>>
>>64712616
My friend I've fucked the easy sluts. Yeah sure I got off, so what? They still disgusted me. I didn't respect them. In fact I regret fucking them.

I'll gladly keep waiting, because I don't believe in compromise.
>>
>>64712625
I hope so
>>
File: 1401074126335.jpg (7 KB, 104x186) Image search: [Google]
1401074126335.jpg
7 KB, 104x186
>>64712616
>>
File: john.jpg (42 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
john.jpg
42 KB, 242x251
>>64712616
>well the rest of us are getting laid
>>
>>64712616
Woman shows herself:
Common reaction: "Holy shit, that's nice!"
Beta/depressed/ultravirgin reaction: "I'll never see that irl. Still nice tho"
Autistic reaction: "FUCKING FUCKNUGGETS SLOOT SLOOT DEPRAVED RUINING MY EVERYTHING *masturbates furiously to a chink cartoon girl drawn by a 50 yo neckbeard* FUCKING FUCK! I MUST REPLY SHOWING THE WORLD ALL OF MY MIGHTY RAGE WRAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!1!1!1"
Chill, bro. Find some kush, booze, and fellas, girls will come (and go), I swear.
>>
>>64712351
I don't see what is inherently moral about it. People get so butthurt about "muh respectability" when all you're doing is buying into a baseless, populist belief.

I want you to type out all the reasons why it's a bad thing to do, then delete all the ones that have to do with the idea of "respect" or "morality" e.g. "It will be harder for her to get a real job." or "Selling your body for money is wrong."
>>
>>64713972
>>
>>64713972
I blame jealous women. They shout down women who own their image/are pretty/somehow seen as competition (look at all the women who think masturbating is cheating) and are variously insecure. A lot of guys buy into this bullshit to get laid and copy the insecure chick's hate, and then they pretend they're being all super respectable when all they're doing is cutting someone down for being different.

The rest of us have to deal with the fucked up world this creates, but thankfully these days, a lot of that shit is getting washed out
>>
>>64713972
>>64714094
>>64714118
Forget the moral arguments, though there are plenty to be made. I just find women who show off their bodies to anyone except their boyfriends/husband behind closed doors to be disgusting. What kind of person does this? We're not animals, we're supposed to be civilized creatures. We are where we are because we put aside our base instincts and desires and relegated it mostly to the bedroom. There is a time and a place for everything.

Then again, while I value sexual attraction greatly, I value meaningful relationships, and connecting with my fellow humans on a deeper level, both emotionally and mentally, very highly. But some people aren't capable of that I guess, and so they resort to attracting the vapid company of others using the only "skill" they have: flaunting themselves like the whores they are.

Pissing and shitting in the streets and not wearing deodorant isn't immoral either but both are justifiably looked down upon by the majority of society.
>>
>>64714187
You're fucked in the head friend. Not for disliking it, it's a big world and takes all kinds, but for going as far as being "disgusted" by it. I truly hope that's just internet hyperbole because there's literally nothing justifiable about being actually disgusted by something like this. It's not on the same level as pissing and shitting in the street and does not deserve that visceral of a reaction.

Seriously friend, you need to sit back and seriously reevaluate how you view the world.
>>
>>64712351
>not finding the female form beautiful

Nigga you a gay pleb
>>
>>64714305
Fucking this.

>>64714187
Seriously, bro. Go talk to someone. Your world view is pretty fucked up.
>>
>>64714345
Worse than that. He's insecure, controlling, and likely emotionally abusive in relationships (if he gets in any -- most girls see him as the clingy as fuck that guy who claims to be a friend then puts moves on them when they break up). He thinks this is right and proper too. He wants to own a woman entirely. Can't possibly imagine one as a thinking, feeling entity.
>>
>>64714187
Nigga, just shut up and fap.
>>
>>64714187
Is this some sort of new fedora copypasta?
>>
>>64714389
This nigga gets it.
>>
File: tony kornheiser gays.jpg (21 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
tony kornheiser gays.jpg
21 KB, 329x399
>>64714187
>>
>Ronda will never sit on your face after a hard workout
>>
>>64714305
>>64714345
>>64714383
>>64714398
>>64714400
>>64714457
>all this slut apologetics and enabling
damn niggas you virgins thirsty af to be quite honest with you
>>
>>64714475
>shut up and fap
>slut apologetics and enabling
>apologetics and enabling
>apologetics
>enabling
if a bitch wants people to see her pussy let her take her pants off
>>
>>64713733
you forgot:
>BR reaction: Wheres the penis?
>>
>>64714345
When did I say I didn't find it beautiful? I find it very beautiful. But who wants to see something everyone else has already seen? What are you some kind of kuk?
>>
>>64714475
>muh degeneracy
>/pol/ pls like me
>>
>>64714493
Wow, I didn't know mormons browsed 4chan
>>
File: 1370921475744.png (171 KB, 375x378) Image search: [Google]
1370921475744.png
171 KB, 375x378
>>64714389
>He wants to own a woman entirely. Can't possibly imagine one as a thinking, feeling entity.
Yes, this is exactly why I said I prefer meaningful relationships, and connecting with my fellow humans on a deeper level, both emotionally and mentally, rather than interactions with humans that are purely sexual... and when a woman shows off her body to the world or to just you, rest assured she is automatically making the interaction purely sexual.
>>
>>64714504
kek
>>
>>64714517
Excuse me, could you answer a few questions for me?
Race:
Height:
Weight:
Religion:
Do you have a neck-beard:
Have you ever been diagnosed with Autism:
Have you been diagnosed with a mental disability:
Have you ever kissed anyone:
Have you had sex:
When was the last time you showered:
Is your favorite soda Mtn. Dew:
>>
>>64714475
>no bedroom game so can only get virgins to think he knows what he's doing
>>64714517
You mean all of those code words about how you want to control the fuck out of her life and life choices (well, more to the point, you want a woman who believes she needs to be controlled by someone like you)? Homie, you aren't just raising red flags, you are a red flag
>>
File: 1420333442251.jpg (46 KB, 601x476) Image search: [Google]
1420333442251.jpg
46 KB, 601x476
>>64714305
>>64714383
>my world view is fucked up for liking nice girls who are sweethearts and actually have personality and being disgusted by sluts who have nothing going for them other than a hot body that they show off to the world any chance they can get because of their daddy issues

Enjoy having meaningless sex and "relationships" with slutty whores who are just waiting to cheat on you with someone else while I come home to a woman who I love deeply (and she loves me just as much) every night and wake up to every morning.
>>
>>64714593
>27
>no thanks
>white
>5'11
>125lbs
>atheist
>yes
>On the spectrum, Aspergers
>see above
>my mom
>no
>a few days
>code red
>>
>>64714648
>no thanks
nice touch
>>
File: 1421539636250.png (938 B, 88x127) Image search: [Google]
1421539636250.png
938 B, 88x127
>>64714622
>You mean all of those code words about how you want to control the fuck out of her life and life choices (well, more to the point, you want a woman who believes she needs to be controlled by someone like you)? Homie, you aren't just raising red flags, you are a red flag
"Code words"? What the fuck are you on about you white knight?

I never said anything about control, I never even made the morality argument. All I said was there's a certain type of woman that disgusts me (women who dress and act like sluts) and I have no respect for that type of woman. But they can do whatever the fuck they want.

I'm kind of curious why you're so mad though. Is the type of woman I talk about reminding you of your mom perhaps? :^)
>>
>>64714669
thanks m8
>>
>>64714691
>Clearly losing this argument
>just repeats the bullshit
>muh pure woman
>need something to make him feel pain
>"ur mom"
>>
>>64714630
>Enjoy having meaningless sex
Thanks, I do.
>and "relationships"
So somehow people who show some skin or have slept with more than [insert your arbitrary number] can't have meaningful relationships?
>with slutty whores who are just waiting to cheat on you with someone else
HAHAHA
>while I come home to a woman who I love deeply (and she loves me just as much) every night and wake up to every morning.
She's going to divorce your ass if you're married. To you, it's going to come out of left field. It'll take her a while to work up to it, but when she does, that shit is going to floor you.

Also
>implying more experienced women can't be sweethearts
Well, I guess if you're out there gagging when one is around, that's probably true.
>>
/sp/ - Sports
>>
>>64712236
This is what SI should be focusing on instead of the disgusting plus size "models". Being fit and athletic is something you can actually aspire to be, and it looks quite different than your standard skinny model. Being a landwhale is something no girl should idolize.
>>
ITT: virgins v virgins
>>
>>64714691
>"Code words"? What the fuck are you on about you white knight?
You've pedestaled the pussy and you think you're taking the high road here literally because some girls wear a little less clothing than you want them to. You keep using the word "disgusting" in reference to someone simply not wearing clothing YOU approve of or behaving in a manner YOU approve of according to your arbitrary ordering of the world.
>I never said anything about control, I never even made the morality argument. All I said was there's a certain type of woman that disgusts me (women who dress and act like sluts) and I have no respect for that type of woman. But they can do whatever the fuck they want.
Every one of your points has been both moral and controlling. Shaming someone is an attempt at controlling their behavior. Actively not respecting someone for silly different choices is the selfsame. If you don't see this, you're delusional.
>I'm kind of curious why you're so mad though. Is the type of woman I talk about reminding you of your mom perhaps? :^)
I'm not mad, it's fun fucking with you. I seriously do believe you need to talk to someone about being disgusted by it, but you won't because you can't begin to understand how or why your view is so destructive.

Eh, I'm pretty sure my mom fucked Bill Monroe, so maybe?
>>
File: 1447567761111.jpg (35 KB, 552x504) Image search: [Google]
1447567761111.jpg
35 KB, 552x504
>>64712616
>>
File: Le tiny cheese man.png (150 KB, 312x700) Image search: [Google]
Le tiny cheese man.png
150 KB, 312x700
>>64712616
>>
>thread should be about bitches wearing not much clothing

>instead it's two autists trying to out-autism each other
>>
>>64714808
>claims I'm pedestaling the pussy
>turns around and pedestals the pussy (no matter how many cocks it's seen) and LITERALLY speaks out against slut shaming

The modern effeminate kucked American "male" ladies and gentlemen.

>Shaming someone
I don't shame, except online. I'm just disgusted by them. Sorry that bothers you friend.

>You've pedestaled the pussy and you think you're taking the high road here literally because some girls wear a little less clothing than you want them to. You keep using the word "disgusting" in reference to someone simply not wearing clothing YOU approve of or behaving in a manner YOU approve of according to your arbitrary ordering of the world.
Actually it's not arbitrary. Every action has a reaction. The way people behave speaks volumes about who they are as a person and how they might act or handle other situations (like relationships). It's the same reason employers tend to be wary of hiring people with tattoos; why a person is more likely to be afraid when they see a nigger coming towards them on the sidewalk at night; etc.

Women who act slutty aren't people, they're sex objects. That's how they present themselves and that's how they want to be seen because that's exactly what they are. If you think that has any more value than a Fleshlight, then by all means, go for it. :-)
>>
>>64714875
>the state of modern /sp/
>>
>>64714808
>but you won't because you can't begin to understand how or why your view is so destructive.
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>64714890

reddit btfo

slut enablers on suicide watch
>>
>>64715005
>slut enablers
I seriously laugh every time
>>
>>64714890
>The modern effeminate kucked American "male" ladies and gentlemen.
Do you even let your woman keep a vibrator?
>I don't shame, except online. I'm just disgusted by them. Sorry that bothers you friend.
Oh, so you're a pussy.
>Actually it's not arbitrary. Every action has a reaction. The way people behave speaks volumes about who they are as a person and how they might act or handle other situations (like relationships). It's the same reason employers tend to be wary of hiring people with tattoos; why a person is more likely to be afraid when they see a nigger coming towards them on the sidewalk at night; etc.
Behavior does speak volumes. You just don't understand that language.

>Women who act slutty aren't people, they're sex objects. That's how they present themselves and that's how they want to be seen because that's exactly what they are. If you think that has any more value than a Fleshlight, then by all means, go for it. :-)
If you ever manage to have a daughter, she's destined for the pole. At the very least, she's going to hit triple digits in sexual partners. Heh, your entire attitude is why chicks go wild once they get out of the house. So yeah, have fun raising someone else's fleshlight.
>>
would both of you autistic niggers quit having a fucking fag fight over how you treat pussy and just post some goddamn bitches. you're both obviously virgins anyway since you give a shit what a woman wants thinks or acts like when she isn't sucking your dick
>>
>>64715151
This guy gets it.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.