[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm taking my talents to South beach What did he mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>I'm taking my talents to South beach

What did he mean by this?
>>
>you will never experience the shitposting of LeBron leaving again
>>
File: Sad pepe.jpg (43 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
Sad pepe.jpg
43 KB, 612x612
>>64711923
>You weren't on /sp/ for the most arrogant, out of touch line that any athelete has ever said
>>
Seems like just yesterday
>>
>>64711907
"not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6 not 7'
>>
these threads are really getting stale
>>
>>64711982
well he's right it wasn't that many
>>
>>64711907

he wanted to live somewhere warm
>>
Remember advanced stats
>>
>>64711982

The shitposting when he lost with the heat for the first time was off the charts
>>
Remember when he was lechoke and leflop
>>
That Heat team made the NBA more fun.
>>
Not everything's gone curry
>>
>>64712033
This. NBA is boring as fuck now that Warriors meme their way through games and nobody cares about LeBron anymore.
>>
Fuck the memeiors the heat were the original meme
>>
Hope the spurs do what they did to the heat and expose them this year
>>
>>64711962
I was at work and I dropped a sterno that was heating the buffet up, it caught the table cloth and the curtains on fire. Nobody even noticed because everybody was on their phones.
>>
>>64712216
Fuck that's depressing to hear
>>
>>64712315
It looked pretty cool, I managed to put it out, then after that, my friend looked at me and told me that LeBron was going to the HEAT
>>
>>64711907
>takin my talents to south beach

I can't even hear that line without thinking of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N0ZHq1Yjew

And holy shit it's been 6 years since that dropped?
>>
>>64711923

Surely there is an archive of threads somewhere?
>>
>>64711907
He meant he took his talents to south beach and left them there
>>
>>64711999
>these threads are really getting stale

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64712033
They were the bad guys of the nba and everybody wanted to beat them
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.