[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ESPN 30 for 30 Duke Lacrosse Scandal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: CX_oPJmWAAA94Yz.jpg (42 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
CX_oPJmWAAA94Yz.jpg
42 KB, 600x300
how many of you remember this bullshit case? i remember my sociology professor going nuts about it then it coming out that the bitch lied about the gang rape lol.

https://twitter.com/30for30/status/684521811439124481
>>
Man i hate duke
>>
>sociology professor
>>
>>64711682
>https://twitter.com/30for30/status/684521811439124481
ha, mnaybe that will convince the lsu admins to fire aleva already
>>
>>64711682
1.) I did not expect to see lacrosse on /sp/ so thanks for that

2.) I am the head coach of a college lacrosse team and, when this happened I was in college playing lacrosse. I was worried because people started joking around calling me and other laxers rapists and we were kind of concerned that the big break into the mainstream for our sport was represented as us being a bunch of white rich assholes who go around raping people.

Thank fucking god it came out that it was all bullshit, I might've never lived it down.
>>
>>64711682

There's a lot of pressure put on universities by title 9
>>
>>64711682
E$PN ran this story into the ground attacking the accused and defending the "victim" when it first broke, then completely dropped it when it came out it was all bullshit. I hope the 30 for 30 highlights that and blows E$PN the fuck out.
>>
>this is why I need feminism
>>
>>64718486
Better than being branded rapists (though they still basically are seen as rapists).
>>
>false accusations against frat boys
This is rape culture!

>Thousands of Muslim savages raping women in Germany
(Ignore)

Thank you feminism.
>>
>>64718545
>Thousands of Muslim savages raping women in Germany
>(Ignore)
Not true. It's a huge thing over here and it's covered by every major media outlet.
>>
>>64718576
Not in America and basically all major stories have to do w/ immigration but they conveniently leave this out
>>
ESPN 30 for 30: "Niggers and feminists get BTFO
>>
>>64718587
It was covered by both the NYtimes and WSJ. I don't know what more major outlets you want.

>Muh CNN, MSNBC

People watching 24/7 cable tv aren't gonna care anways. It doesn't make money for those stations.
>>
>>64718676
Sure, but it's gotten about 1/10th of the coverage of Duke and UVA, which of course weren't even real rapes.

But look at the tone: when rich white frat boys are accused, it's all about white privilege and The Narrative. When Muslims abuse by the hundreds (or the thousands, in the case of Rotherham), it's all about not jumping to conclusions.
>>
File: with some survivors.jpg (11 KB, 152x157) Image search: [Google]
with some survivors.jpg
11 KB, 152x157
>>64718576
>>64718545
>raping
>"ugh that man looked at my breasts!"
>"h-he touched me!"
>>
>>64718705
It's also cause that shit is happening in Germany and the Duke case happened in America so naturally it's going to get covered more.
>>
File: trump.jpg (60 KB, 638x359) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
60 KB, 638x359
>>64718918
Again, that's part of it. But it took 5 days for the German media to even report it. We all know why.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYOgC2Qbqh4
>>
>>64719988
>took 5 days for the German media to even report it
source
>>
File: ksta.png (346 KB, 841x771) Image search: [Google]
ksta.png
346 KB, 841x771
>>64719988
Not true (pic related). It was mainly due to the fact the the Cologne police tried to hide their own incompetence.
I'm from Cologne btw.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.