[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he believes in practice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: o-ALLEN-IVERSON-facebook.jpg (141 KB, 1536x1124) Image search: [Google]
o-ALLEN-IVERSON-facebook.jpg
141 KB, 1536x1124
>he believes in practice
>>
File: 95482620.jpg (29 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
95482620.jpg
29 KB, 600x360
>He's never won a title
>>
what is the subject of this conversation?
>>
IM SAUCIN I'M SAUCIN IM SAUCIN OOO OOOOH
>>
I will defend Allen Iverson in this press conference to death.

He missed a practice, yes. Did they need to have a news conference for it? No.

The state of the Sixers was so miserable that his absence was the only news-worthy thing happening at the time. Not big agent signings or trades, just their solo star player being fed to the lions for his mistake.

Iverson had just carried that pathetic team to the finals and took a game off prime Shaq and Kobe, what more can he do with a bunch of D-leaguers? A bunch of scrubs can practice themselves into a decent team, but Philly would never get close to another Finals appearance without naturally gifted players.
>>
>>64710379
How the hell did this even become a big story?
like >>64710812
the 76ers were a shit team that got lucked out many times
>>
>>64710812
>Iverson had just carried that pathetic team to the finals and took a game off prime Shaq and Kobe,

Still one of the greatest feats ever.
>>
>>64710812
Didn't he miss practice because his childhood friend buddy died and he went to the funeral?
>>
We talkin bout practice man. Practice.
>>
>>64710862
seriously.

Those Lakers SWEPT THE WEST. Blazers, Kings, Spurs. How the fuck AI took that Sixers team and won the first game on the road is beyond me.
>>
>>64711741
I also don't know. But I would like to. Bump.
>>
File: HOL UP.png (256 KB, 422x564) Image search: [Google]
HOL UP.png
256 KB, 422x564
>HOL UP
>SO YOU BE SAYIN
>LIKE YOUS BE SAYIN
>THAT
>THAT WE BE TALKIN
>THAT WE BE TALKIN ABOUT
>ABOUT PRACTICE?
>NOT A GAME
>LIKE NOT EVEN A GAME NIGGA
>BUT YOU BE TALKIN BOUT
>BOUT PRACTICE?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.