[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tom Coughlin on Eli Manning: "He's everything you'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: coughlin-2.jpg (122 KB, 480x594) Image search: [Google]
coughlin-2.jpg
122 KB, 480x594
>Tom Coughlin on Eli Manning: "He's everything you'd want a son to be."

>Looks straight at Eli and tells him it's not his fault.

Dat feel
>>
That's kinda gay.
>>
> "He's everything you'd want a son to be."
a failure?
>>
>>64702627
>Two time superbowl winner
>Best QB in Giants history
>Not a shit like Peyton
Nah.
>>
>>64702653
>two time superbowl winner
Oh so hes a product of shitty american sports league structure?
>>
gaaaaay
>>
>>64702627
>>64702668
Everyone who has made it to the NFL is a success. Even somebody like Zach Mettenberger has beat out millions of people to reach that level and he also earns more money in a year than most people earn in their life.
>>
>>64702668
How is that relevant at all?
Your opinion doesnt dictate the value of the most important championship in the United States. He's a millionaire and a champion, far from a failure.
>>
>>64702698
>quarterback in the nfl
>beat out millions of competitions

lolnope. also if everyone who beat out millions is considered successful, anyone whos had an office job for more than 3 years is a success
>>
>>64702553
GAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>64702627
Please tell us about how successful your career is, I'm sure you make much more money than this autist lol amirite xd
>>
>>64702711
Its relevant because if American sports fans weren't all ADHD retards, he would have won absolutely nothing
>>
>>64702721
they are a success. In fact almost everyone in the first world is a success if you wanna play that game. We're not on some desolate street in India
>>
>>64702771

Nice generalization there limey

New England is a way better region than anything europe can produce
>>
>>64702793
>Limey
>teehee that will teach him

Stop posting
>>
>>64702771
Says the guy whose countries favorite sport is getting bored at soccer matches and setting stadiums, buses, and children on fire.
>>
>>64702803
Go watch your shitty ass kickball where the same 5 teams always finish at the top and they're all owned my Arabs princes or Russian barons and stocked with talent from mainland and keep telling yourself your "English game" is really superior when it's just 89 minutes of jogging around and the only reason it's popular is because is so fucking simple all the dirty 3rd world inhabitants can play it and play it better than you disgusting lumpy potato fat eating fucks. Your opinion is shit. You don't know what you're talking about. This is why mom doesn't love you.
>>
>>64702822
They also had to install betting kiosks in every soccer stadium to actually make people care about the games, and every one gets so fucking drunk because you don't actually need to pay attention to what's going on considering most of the time it's just light running and passing then 10 seconds of action after 89 minutes of nothing. WORST SPORT EVER
>>
>>64703398
>being a noisy, nasal american teenager
I'm not gonna report you, but you should really turn off that ipad and tell your parents to finally do their job and raise you.
>>
>>64703474
>nasal
everything's about the jews with you
>>
>>64703523
Impressive edge, kid. Linkin Park won't make your parents love you though. Try being a decent person for once.
>>
>>64703557
I'm not the one who started posting irrelevant personal attacks there were completely off topic, you noisy, nasal german teenager.
>>
what pussies wow
>>
>>64702668
>i dont like this sport, so it shitty and i will still reply said sport thread

kill yourself, shitposter
>>
>>64703345
wew
>>
>>64703474
Can you actually refute anything that's being said? No? So you're just gonna act shitty? Ok
>>
>>64703654
i right men who emote are faggots

>bonding with people
>having meaningful relationships
>feeling sorrow
what a pussy move
>>
>>64702627

He has one more ring than his brother who is considered the better QB by most people. I wouldn't him a failure.
>>
>>64703633
Fuck you nigger nigger
>>
>>64703872
come step to me nigger I'm 200% more nigger than you nigger
>>
>>64703685
I actually like American football, but it would be literally one trillion times better without overtime and no post-season.

You will obviously disagree because you have ADHD
>>
>>64702698

This.

Something like only 2% of college football players go on to the NFL, and to play college ball you generally had to be really good in High School (Or at least good enough to be recruited and get a scholarship)

Even a player on the practice squad is already more successful than 99.99% of the posters here.
>>
>>64702553
>the bantz in this thread

Great Value tier tbqhwyf
>>
>>64702668
Every euro soccer league I've seen has one team winning 33% of the championships
>>
anyone have a webm of eli's lip quivers during the presser?
>>
>>64703924

Current model is pretty exciting. You get the fun of a league followed by the fun of a knockout tournament.
>>
>>64702668
Yes, because soccer isn't at all structured or manufactured.

Fuck off, Ahmed.
>>
>>64703924
M8 what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>64704760
He's implying that a football league structure is better than the play-off system that American sports follow.
>>
>>64702553
Are Coughlin / Eli HOF?
>>
File: 1447527582676.jpg (18 KB, 637x416) Image search: [Google]
1447527582676.jpg
18 KB, 637x416
>They actually kept Reese and his staff
>>
>>64706266
Yes. Coughlin more so probably. Eli is borderline on talent alone, but Super Bowls count for a lot when HoFers. Having rings means a great deal.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.