[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listen. You are now named the general manager of the thunder.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: WHAT THE FUCK.jpg (43 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
WHAT THE FUCK.jpg
43 KB, 640x400
Listen. You are now named the general manager of the thunder. You find out this offseason that only kevin durant or westbrook is staying .... you can't have both. Which one do you choose and why? What other moves do you make for the thunder? I feel like they are a move or two away from a title but I can't figure out what those are.
>>
trade Westbrook for the 76ers
>>
KD because Westbrook is ugly as hell
>>
What is happening in that image, though, boys?
>>
You're never going to get people to stop reporting each other. Place is saturated with report happy faggots and has been for quite some time.
>>
>>64697535
let Memerant go and keep Memebrook
>>
>>64697582
So check it. This is from when jimmy graham was with the saints. He scored a touchdown and he jumped into the stands and a man dressed as the joker squeezed his ass. Real talk senpai.
>>
>>64697588
Only time I've ever reported anyone is for cp. And I'll continue to if I ever see it. Pedos deserve to be assfucked with a sword.
>>
>>64697588
Sweet dubs.... I am checking those
Heres the thing... I've used imageboards for 12 years now and I never use the report button. The whole point of imageboards is freedom and self censoring the things you don't like. The hide post button does exist for a reason.
>>
>>64697624
It's the only exception I can think of where I'd say it's justified but these retards report you for posting women in general, even reaction images can get you banned
I just assume it's all the new people who aren't used to letting shit go and ignoring if you don't like it
>>
>>64697535
lets get rid of heem, bet, trb and fifa and that will help.
>>
>>64697641
The worst thing that could have happened to 4 chan was going from internet famous to being well known everywhere. It was about 2012 when this site really went to hell. There where still good pockets of fun, but the site was so wild and free prior to then.
>>
Im going to report posts even more often
>>
>>64697703
MODS MODS MODS

every fucking time

I haven't touched /b/ in two months because of it
>>
File: whysohomorous.jpg (137 KB, 648x1022) Image search: [Google]
whysohomorous.jpg
137 KB, 648x1022
>>64697535
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.