[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Chargers, Raiders, Rams all file relocation applications
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: breakingnews.jpg (162 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
breakingnews.jpg
162 KB, 1280x960
>Chargers, Raiders, Rams all file relocation applications to Los Angeles
>>
We out here senpai
>>
>using tax money to build stadiums
>holding cities and fans hostage
>concussion crisis

the bubble is bursting
>>
goddamn do we need a secondary league
>>
>>64694904
Just send the Raiders back. Jesus Christ
>>
>>64694904
>t-they just want a new stadium
>they'll just stop after the season is over
Oh great another generation of ram fans hating stan kroenke

on another note being from bakersfield I would love to see rams and raiders back
>>
>>64694987
>being from bakersfield
What's it like having EDP breathing the same oxygen as you?
>>
>>64695063
we got bigger things to worry about than some obese nigga

like how is he going to survive a eagles v rams/raiders/chargers game here
>>
http://www.stlouisrams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Rams-File-for-Relocation/436f56d8-b5c0-4e0a-a3b2-a8bf22408c30

“The St. Louis Rams informed the National Football League today that the Rams propose to relocate to the greater Los Angeles metropolitan area. The relocation would be effective for the 2016 NFL League Year.”

Its habbening
>>
Must sucks... a team that you followed the whole life suddenly moves miles away from you.
>>
>>64695469
Still not as bad as >7-1
>>
With their combined talent, the three organizations hope to finally field one semi-competitive NFL team, the Cramraiders.
>>
Team chaseb owl incoming
>>
>yfw all 32 teams move to LA
>>
Literally giving LA the worst teams in the NFL, but leaving the Browns in Celeveland to punish Ohio.

Go Broncos!
>>
>>64696086
Actually way worse than any defeat in a single game.
I'd take a whole season of 7-1's over a relocation.
>>
Why would San Diego want to give such a shit team a new stadium?
>>
I've read about the Chargers, why do the Raiders and Rams want to move? Guessing the Rams has something to do with the decline of St. Louis. But what about the Raiders? Is Oakland too small a market?
>>
could they all 3 get accepted?
>>
>>64698636
>AFC LA
>>
>>64698627

Kroenke is a mega jew and wants his team to be in the second biggest market in the country no matter how much St. Louis wants to keep it.

Oakland is just shit.
>>
>>64698627
Well Rams and Raiders both used to play in LA. Doubt they have many old fans still.
>>
The statement on the Rams' website is just so sad. At least the Chargers pretend it's because of the shitty stadium.
>>
>>64698627
you get mugged trying to get from the parking lot to the stadium at raiders games
>>
>>64698627
Raiders have the worst stadium in the league , their fanbase is extremely loyal and big enough to almost fill the 50,000 limit O.Co enforces every year , they just need a new stadium that is it . This is a rare case of not having to worry about the fanbase supporting them since California is really a 49er-Raider state.

Rams want a new stadium that is not located in Missouri , this is the underrated Jew tactics compared to spanos just outright claiming bullshit that 25% of his season ticket holders are in LA which is threatening to him , Stan just wants that sweet LA money but his pro is that the Rams have "a" history here

Whether it is good or bad is up to LA when they come back or if they do
>>
LA Fag here. Fuck the NFL. No one here want a fucking NFL team becasusse

>despite what anyone says, what ever stadium gets built will be at least partially funded by the public

>Traffic is already absolutely horrendous without 60k drunk faggots heading back home on Monday/Sunday/Thursday

>We already have all the sports teams we could ever want. Lakers, Clippers, Doyers, Kings, Galaxy.

>NFL owners using LA as a bargaining chip to keep their poor cities hostage to foot the bill for a stadium is bullshit

Fuck the NFL. I'd rather go to the Coliseum and watch SC
>>
Born and raised in St. Louis, might move to San Diego in a few years.

This is fucking awesome for me. The Rams should definitely move to LA. When they first moved here they were a cancerous fucking franchise, leeching off public dollars. Now, if they move, it both re-inforces a man paying his own fucking way (Stan), and fucking sticks it to the corrupt fucks trying to ram a stadium down our throats.

St. Louis will be far better off without this shitty sport, that is thankfully going to be having major fucking problems in 20 years.

I also might move to SD. Pre-emptively getting rid of football there would only make it better.

Let the cancer coalesce in LA.
>>
http://youtu.be/lYLMAkfuyzI
http://youtu.be/b4fxGbEEmvw
>dean thinks chargers will work
How badly will dean fail and how likely is it for San Diego to buy the rights for the chargers after it fails ?
>>
>>64698242
>yfw it happens eventually
>>
Is L.A. that big that it needs three NFL teams? What will the places losing the teams do now?
>>
>cabal of 32 owners free to move and rename teams on a whim
>ameriburgers say "yes sir!", give a big tip for the stadium and waddle along to buy a new jersey

You are literally no better than Chinese worker-drones
>>
>>64698242
http://www.theonion.com/article/nfl-to-move-all-32-teams-to-los-angeles-1845
>>
>America
>>
>>64698627
They want new stadiums because their current ones are dumps. New stadiums will increase the value of the team and will likely have a gorillion luxury box suites (see: there monstrosity that is Levi's stadium). That's where they make their money in terms of actually having people at the game; they don't make shit from average jabronis in the stands.

They want the cities to pay for a large part of it and exploit local love for the team as leverage to get it. It's a fucking racket that basically gives free money to billionaires
>>
>>64699717

Do the fans actually support the team after it has fucked off somewhere else? Surely not.
>>
>>64699825
I know I wouldn't, It probably would kill a lot of my interest in NFL and my fandom would just be shit posting and fantasy.
>>
>>64699825
A small number of cux do. Most feel too betrayed. At least, that's what happened when the Colts left Baltimore. Most became Steelers or Redskins fans until the Ravens were created
>>
>>64699853
>>64699847

Good, it's bizarre and shouldn't be allowed.
>>
>>64699870
American 'franchises' are just playthings for owners. If they aren't making enough money they'll just go somewhere else

>meanwhile roman can't even move Chelsea 15 miles across London
>>
>>64699004
Speak for yourself, Trojan faggot
>>
>>64698406
>where were you when fat little murrican got btfo by the very own people that he used to cuck results?
>>
>>64694904
>american sports
>>
>>64699911
>>64699870

this is the role that college sports play, that nostalgia/local pride/tradition stuff.

the NFL is a capitalistic league full of mercenaries, i don't understand the problem with franchises moving around if the owners deem that to be the best move.
>>
What a shit sport.
>>
When will the Browns file for a relocation application to Los Angeles?
>>
File: capt32.jpg (29 KB, 340x370) Image search: [Google]
capt32.jpg
29 KB, 340x370
>>64696242
>>
>>64699697
No. It "needs" one, or maybe two. But each of the three teams trying to move would like to be that one or one of that two.
>>
>>64699825
Live in Charlotee. When the NBA Hornets moved to New Orleans, it pretty much poisoned my already waining interest in the NBA. Never really got interested in the Bobcats, and consider the "you got the Hornets back now!" shit to be the most cynical pandring shit I have ever seen.

Fuck the NBA. Also, fuck the horse they rode in on.

So I'm thinking that the answer to your question is probably, mostly, no.
>>
>>64701766
Browns management couldn't get away with such incompetence in a larger market.
>>
>>64699004
I want a team though, it'd be nice to go to NFL games rather than SC and UCLA games where the quality of play is lower.
>>
>>64699870
>shouldn't be allowed.

Disagree strongly. The ownership group of a team, like the owners of any other business, should be at liberty to move their business if it makes sense for them to do so.

It would be admirably civic-minded to not do this, but the idea that civic-mindedness should be required over business sense is a Bad Idea. Be ashamed.
>>
>>64699017
as someone who moved from LA to SD, its not any different. SD is LA lite, with the same fans for a different team. The city is also huge on sports so while its cool to see, its disgusting to see it happen for teams that are not my own.
>>
>>64694952
Not a single fan will turn their TV off, stop going to games or buying merch, and boycott the NFL. They can do whatever they want and we'll still come back because it's the best show in town. Money is all that matters. No controversy will kill the league.
>>
File: 1279083912636.gif (1 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1279083912636.gif
1 MB, 240x180
>>64699847
>Imagining the Cards getting moved
>mfw
I know this team has moved like 3 or 4 times, but I would still hate it, and probably not feel right even if we got a substitute team.

Funny thing though, I met a Rams fan who is happy that the team is moving back to LA, since that's where they were when he became a fan. I could tell he was an LA Rams fan because of the yellow and blue versus the gold and navy.
>>
What team(s) shold move

http://strawpoll.me/6457364
>>
>>64701220
>por-tu-gay
>>
>>64701766
the "browns" cant move. the name is owned by cleveland

the browns franchise went to baltimore and became the baltimore ravens. they were replaced by the expansion team we now call the browns
>>
>babies white that LA's getting a team
>they get 3
MY SIDES
>>
>>64694911
>unironically living in the Inland Empire
why do you choose to live among meth heads and gang members?
>>
I don't care about the Rams, but I do want either the Chargers or Raiders to move to LA so I can see Denver play again
>>
>>64698802
sauce pls
>>
>>64698948
>le raiders fans are soooo evil meme
https://youtu.be/AybodautXpo
>>
>>64701954
>No controversy will kill the league.

49ers had 4 players retire last season who could have played....

the players can kill the league because the league is killing them and the non niggers are realizing that, Marshawn Lynch is going to retire if they win another OWL this year, due to injuries and not wanting to play injured and be in pain for 20 weeks straight
>>
>>64699004
fuck apehoop
fuck furpuck
fuck MlelS
fuck amateur athletics

All I need is my Dodgers and my LA Rams
>>
>>64704684

and your lawn mower
>>
>>64699017
cuck
>>
Raiders moving is the most logical choice. They used to play in LA just 20 years ago, and there's another team 10 miles from Oakland that isn't going anywhere.
>>
File: basedkobr.jpg (188 KB, 2048x983) Image search: [Google]
basedkobr.jpg
188 KB, 2048x983
LA bros: Post your area code and what team you want and why
>>
File: 1375233030402.png (243 KB, 919x737) Image search: [Google]
1375233030402.png
243 KB, 919x737
>>64704814
310. I want the Rams because they have the best ownership and stadium plan. The raiders fanbase is ghetto trash and fuck the Spanos family.
>>
>tfw Los Angeles, Texas, puts down a cheeky offer and lands a NFL team

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles,_Texas
>>
>>64701502
>64701826
This.These pro leagues are private entities with private owners and for the most part owe you nothing. If your city and fanbase want the team bad enough, you'd fight for it, otherwise, tough shit or force the NFL to allow publicly owned teams again.
>>
>>64704814
Rams because they were the original LA pro sports team. The helmet is also based as fuck. Hopefully they go back to yellow/blue instead if this gold/navy blue faggotry.
>>
Rams are staying put. NFL bylaws state that a team can't move from a city with a guarantee for a new stadium. St. Louis has that. Oakland and San Diego don't.

If the NFL violates it's own bylaws and allows Kroenke to move anyways it will expose how corrupt and dirty those owners are. In all likelihood Kroenke will have either the Raiders or Chargers as a tenant.
>>
>>64699825
Raider fans are probably the only fanbase to still root for a team after moving hundreds of miles away

It is that California magic I guess
>>
>>64704664
First off all the concussions killing people is way blown out of proportion, and everyone knows it. Second, for every 1 guy who walks away there are 100s knocking at the door to take his place. People will always want to play this game, especially when they might get payed more money in a year than their entire family line has made collectively.
>>
>Clubs arbitrarily move to different cities

Nice "sport" you got there, Murifatcucks. Way to build loyalty.
>>
>>64705097

have the Rams accepted the city's proposal?
>>
god I fucking hate california

only good thing about one of these shit fuck teams moving to LA is that I'll have a new team to shit on

sincerely,

get fucked
>>
The Raiders are really getting hosed in this LA move

The League wants the Raiders to move to least because they are still pissed off at Al Davis

Oakland outright refused to build a new stadium for the Raiders in Oakland

And lastly, Mark Davis has no money at all. Unlike Kraft or Jerry Jones, Mark Davis never had a big billionaire job. He made all his money in the Raiders and he doesn't have enough money to build a stadium on his own.

The only way he can build a stadium on his own would be to sell out like 50% of his team.
>>
>>64706452
They want to share a stadium with the Chargers
kek
>>
>>64706481
But the thing is, the Chargers are also making dealing with the Rams to share a stadium because the Carson Stadium would be literally on top of a former landfill causing environmental concerns.
>>
>>64705971
It's not arbitrarily, when they move, it's for a good reason.

And there's no such thing as a fucking "club". Every big sports team is a franchise and a fucking business you manchild.

These people don't care about you or your fans, it's a business first.
>>
>>64701954
I stream games
I don't go to games
I don't buy merch
I don't care if the NFL crumbles.
>>
>>64706129
Your flyover butthurt just makes us more powerful
>>
>>64701964
Funny, that's actually where I became a fan of the LA Raiders before they dipped to Oakland.
>>
>>64705971
NFL teams are privately owned businesses ahmed. The owners have the right to move where they want.

College teams are the local teams, not the NFL
>>
>>64701964
Shit, i'm not a Rams fan or even from Cali but i'd be happy with the Rams moving back because I grew up when they were still the LA Rams and love those old unis.
>>
>franchises
>>
File: 1447617440131.png (132 KB, 404x406) Image search: [Google]
1447617440131.png
132 KB, 404x406
>tfw your team's owner is tied with the history and identity of your city and state so you know they'll never move.
>>
>>64706819

>watching literal amateurs
>>
Guys my wife's son just passed out on the floor with inducosis. We don't have any health insurance and his dad is going to kill me if he dies. What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>64706695
I live in Tampa.

The problem with California isn't that it's a shitty place to live...actually when you step back and look it's gorgeous and beautiful. It's all the fucking assholes that live there. It's either scumbag spics or white people with vanity issues. It's a terrible place to live and Arnold fucking Swartinigger was your governor for fucks sake.

Cali is a joke.
>>
>>64706884
Watching the future pro players of the NFL you mean.
>>
>>64706900
>It's all the fucking assholes that live there. It's either scumbag spics or white people with vanity issues

Said the Florida man.

>It's a terrible place to live and Arnold fucking Swartinigger was your governor for fucks sake.
And Jeb Bush was yours. Your state got W elected and housed him while his people carried out 9/11

But you wont see me going out of my way to bash florida because I'm not obsessed like you are with CA.
>>
>>64706900
Arnold was the best governor California has had in decades.
>>
>>64706894
Mouth to dick
>>
>>64707134
>Whine about Bush

>Obama literally doubled down on many of his policies and somehow managed to put us in a bigger hole debt wise and more terrorist attacks have occurred in America under Obama than under Bush.
>>
>>64707134
I'm not from Florida, I just live there. I'm from New York. I've flown all over the US, and lived in many cities, but the only reason I can think to go to California is to land in San Diego, go to Mexico to get wasted, then get on a plane and leave.

It's a terrible place full of assholes.
>>
>>64707149
That's saying something.
>>
>>64706900
>Cali is a joke.
>Florida man has an opinion about a state outside of florida
>>
>>64707149
Well Pete Wilson was a faggot. And Gray Davis was so beta he actually got recalled. I dont really have an opinion on Brown, he seems like an ok governor. Arnold pardoned a lot of shitty people before he left.

>>64707228
>more terrorist attacks have occurred in America under Obama than under Bush.

lol the worst attack ever happened under Bush's watch. So did the anthrax attacks. What happened here under Obama? Some chickenshit mall shootings? Youre making yourself look dumber and dumber, florida man. Keep replying.

>>64707299
Well the fact that you'd consider flying to SD so you can party in a mexican border city speaks to how dumb you are.
>It's a terrible place full of assholes.
And no one has ever said the same about NYC. Nope, no one ever.
>>
>>64707299
>>64707393
I'm from New York.
>>
File: saratoga-spring-water-400x400.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
saratoga-spring-water-400x400.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>>64707408
>NYC

New York is a state you moron. I'm from Saratoga Springs.
>>
>>64707461
lol, everyone north of the Bronx is a redneck.
>>
>>64707420
You do know that puts you in a worse position right? New York culture and California Culture is extremely different. Especially upper state new york

Essentially you're saying that in your time in LA you met bad apples in a metropolitan area that is just as large as NYC

I could say the same thing about people in NYC but again it would mean jack because both areas are extraordinary large.
>>
>>64707461
I dont give a shit, most of your state's population is in NYC, so it was a fair assumption to make. You cant say the same about CA because unlike your pathetic state, there' more than one big city here.

>new york
>the teams dont even play in the state theyre named for

lol
>>
>>64698751
>confirmed for never having been to oakland
it is by far the coolest city in the bay area, which is in itself the best part of the country. fuck san francisco.
>>
>>64707408
>Literally can't refute anything else so all you can do is bring up the death count in 9/11

>Obama created ISIS which has killed far more people than 9/11

Just stop commiefornia cuck and I'm not the Florida guy by the way.
>>
>>64704814
>>64704837
310 reporting, rams please. they are the better original la team. i dont want raiders fans anywhere near me
>>
>>64707685
Uh you said more terror attacks were under obama, I named 9/11 and anthrax as two attacks and challenged you to name the attacks under obama. You couldnt, because youre a moron, which is also indicated by your belief that "obama created isis"

You're a stupid person. I bet I earn way more than you.
>>
BUY YOUR RAMS RAIDERS AND CHARGERS SHIT.
>>
File: lRTnh2J.jpg (208 KB, 612x658) Image search: [Google]
lRTnh2J.jpg
208 KB, 612x658
>>
>>64704814
Raiders
I would love a ram+raider duo to happen but unless spanos drops out and stan agrees to the second tenant thing he said he would do , I don't see it happening

at least I get to watch raider games back home
>>
>>64704814
Rams simply because the stadium plan is better and is more central to a lot of people in LA County (note, not the LA area but just the county) than Carson is
>>
>all these people butthurt about California
Lol stay jealous faggots. The only place with assholes is LA which you should never visit because it's an extremely overrated shit hole. Everywhere else is pretty based.

Tl; dr stay buttblasted non california flyover irrelevant fags
>>
>>64707772
Boston Marathon Bombing
Chattanooga shooting
2009 Army base shooting
2014 NYC police murders
And the most recent, San Bernadino

And yes faggot, Obama helped fund, arm, and create ISIS and gave top members of the Muslim brotherhood confidential information which was originally used as a counter to the insurgency in Iraq.

And no you bitch ass, I highly doubt a burger flipper like you makes more than me.
>>
>>64708006
>more central to a lot of people in LA County
Actually carson has a lot more roads to the staduim than the inglewood plan which eases the traffic

compared to inglewood where they only have iirc one major highway close to their planned site would be a clusterfuck then add on top of that the possible dodgers and angel fans during the first few weeks

this is going to kill my patience
>>
>>64705875
>concussions killing people is way blown out of proportion

Lol ok buddy
>>
>>64706900
>Signed, guy from Florida
>>
>>64708317
Yeah but the LA metro Crenshaw-La Brea line and Green Lines will serve Inglewood better than any set of highway or PT options would Carson

http://media.metro.net/projects_studies/crenshaw/images/Crenshaw-LAX_transit_corridor_map_eng.pdf

The 405 and 110 interchange is always a mess.

Not to mention I don't think the Carson plan is all that serious. The EPA has estimated it will take up to 3 years to clean up, and that's before any kind of construction could begin. So really, the Carson plan if it ever comes to fruition will come about in 2020-2021 at the earliest
>>
>>64708317
>Actually carson has a lot more roads to the staduim than the inglewood plan which eases the traffic

Not really. The inglewood stadium is near the 110, 105, and 405. The carson stadium only has access form the 405 and 110.

I dont think the traffic matters that much though considering games are on sunday mostly. More people use those freeways to get to work mon - fri than there would be people headed to a stadium on a sunday.
>>
>>64707563
>most of your state's population is in NYC

No it isn't.
>>
>>64707563
Most of Cali's population is within a 500 mile radius of LA. Shut the fuck up
>>
>>64708317
True
It's only a 20,000 seater, but getting out of the StubHub Center is a breeze with the 91, 405, and 110 close by.
>>
So what stadium would the play at for 2016?

LA Memorial Colosseum?
>>
File: Capture.png (312 KB, 1412x611) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
312 KB, 1412x611
>>64708555
You don't say
>>
>>64708568
I would say the Rose Bowl. It's a dump, but not as big a dump as the Coliseum
>>
>>64708568
I has to be the rose bowl
Coliseum is just too dated for it to work again
>>
>>64708568
Who gives a shit? Has any LA team been worth a shit besides the Lakers?
>>
>>64708555
>500 mile radius

Thats bigger than most states, you idiot. Damn youre dumb.

>>64708516
Youre right. I didnt even bother to look before posting. Google says 8.4m live in NYC, 18m in the state. So just less than half.
>>
>>64708656
>radius
>the radius expands over the pacific ocean

Damn you're dumb.
>>
>>64708555
are you 12 years old? how do you not know how huge 500 miles is in every state that isnt texas or alaska?
>>
>>64708645
>who are the dodgers , clippers , kings , "angels and ducks" alex for 500
>>
>>64708645
Dodgers, Kings, Galaxy
>>
>>64708614
>>64708637

The Coliseum is getting a $270m restoration courtesy of USC.

https://news.usc.edu/88002/usc-reveals-preliminary-plan-to-renovate-la-coliseum/

I live in Pedro and would rather drive to the coliseum than the rose bowl.
>>
reminder that everyone who shit talks LA is a dirty new york faggot.
>>
>>64708602
>>64708656
>>64708711
Its all california. to the rest of us, you're all the same

You know, I served in the military. There were barely any Californians who's served for this country
>>
>>64708707
Yeah no shit, another reason why its a stupid metric to use.
>>
>>64708733
Literally who?
>>
>>64708769
>dying for jew interests
>ever
>>
File: 1451626231372.jpg (68 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1451626231372.jpg
68 KB, 300x300
>LA faggots getting shot for wearing retro LA Raiders/Rams gear in the wrong areas
>>
>>64707814
fucking kek
>>
I'm sure it'll work this time. It's gonna be great
>>
Alex Spanos is a fucking devil, I hope he tries his hardest to move and gets rejected, forcing SD fans to accept they're failed cucks
>>
>>64708769
california is a pretty decent state, thus there is no desire to get out. which is a huge reason people join the military.
coming from a vet
>>
>>64708769
You mean there are better opportunities than the military for young people in California than in other states? No way.
>>
>>64708796
>$2.4 billion , $2 billion , $215 mil , "angels and ducks"
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79 KB, 1920x1080
>The City of Los Angeles being propositioned by shit-tier teams to play for their town and they're actually considering it.

TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
>>64708859
>being mexican
>having opportunity

What if you're not a Mexican? what if you're Asian? White? Black?

>>64708858
They're pretty disloyal to America, m8. I honestly can't think of one patriotic thing a Californian has done.
>>
>>64708906
disloyal to america lol.
obviously you werent in the marines or navy because everyone i met was from southern california or redwood, ca
>>
>>64708906
I don't know, being the economic engine of the entire nation?
>>
California is literally the GOAT state. Best education, food, and tons of qt girls.
>>
>>64704664
>49ers had 4 players retire last season who could have played....

Not really. Justin Smith was at the end of his career and while he could have kept playing, he was pretty much done with football. In his last season before he retired he wasn't even attending practices. That one was coming and was expected. Patrick Willis retiring was a shocker but his retirement wasn't about concussion concerns. Patrick Willis was starting to get injured and he recently got a toe injury which are underrated career enders. Anthony Davis did his little fake retirement and is probably going to be back next season, at least that's what he keeps saying.

Chris Borland is the only player who could've kept playing but retired because of concussion concerns.
>>
>>64708930
He thinks all of California = LA or San Francisco
In reality everything inland, and Orange county are red pilled as fuck
>>
>>64708906
I'm white and I served just like both my grandfathers and 2 of my 3 uncles. I could have gone to a gone to a UC or CSU like my two older siblings, but I enlisted because I thought I wanted to go to war for my country and be a badass.

>tries to imply no one from california serves
>first two replies are from californians that served

Stay flustered, you pathetic landlock loser.
>>
>>64695469
There are those of us that were alive when the teams were in LA.

The Ram's were god awful their entire existence in LA, and near the end the dumb bitch that owned them would tank them season after season so she could move them.
>>
>>64708930
I was stationed in the Army at Fort Benning. I met people from Georgia, Texas (a ton from Texas) Tennessee, New York, etc. almost everywhere BUT California

I have every right to question California's loyalty to America because I have never heard of any Californian soldier dying for America.
>>
>>64708992
even the richest areas that are still white, like manhattan beach are based as fuck
>>
>>64708964
NY has the best educations, avocados suck, and whores with too much makeup and fake tits are not qt.
>>
>>64698793
They do.

The Raiders have the biggest following in LA
>>
>>64709013
ive never known anyone from california that joined the army. only marines and navy.
>>
>>64701853
but you literally did get the hornets back, what are you complaining about
>>
>>64709013
This may come as a shock to you, soldier, but some people from CA tend to gravitate towards the better branches because they offer a better quality of life. The problem is you actually have to have good asvab scores and no criminal record. So while dropping out of 12th grade to be an 11b for 4 years and live in shit holes benning might have seemed like a great deal for you, some of us had higher aspirations.

On of my uncles was 173rd during vietnam, wounded, bronze star, 40% disabled for life. My other other was a career army officer. Both were born in here in LA.
>>
>>64709036
>Chinese, Japanese, Mexican and every other type of food here based as fuck
>thinking LA type girls are everywhere
>not liking qt bay area girls wrapped up in layers in the winter time.
Also, the UC and CSU'S rape everything else out there, and the Community college path is unbeatable.
No one should ever willingly visit LA though because that's the awful part of California
>>
>Spanos wants to protect the 25% of his business coming from LA
Is this guy retarded? He does know that probably all but just a few of the other 75% in SD will never, EVER support the team again right? Now if his plans don't work he's going to lose the 25% in LA, and have to beg for forgiveness in SD and maybe get half of them back.

This whole situation is going to end up a complete disaster for Spanos
>>
>>64708810
>He says as he watches and supports jew owned football teams

>>64708859
Your state is dropping like a rock in pretty much everything economically and the only thing you're known for is Hollywood and porn. Texas is the only state worth a damn in the country anymore since they have the most growth and don't operate on a deficit like you spics d.
>>
>>64709013
>I have never heard of any Californian soldier dying for America
>I personally have never heard of them
>Therefore they dont exist
>AND I get to question 10% of the population's patriotism because of it
my closest friend served in Afghanistan and father was in desert storm. Both my neighbors kids are marines. fucking moron
>>
>>64709094
If I want girls wrapped up in winter time, I'd go to Aspen.
>>
>>64694904
>Compton Raiders
>East LA Rams
>Santa Monica Chargers

Everyone where they deserve to be. Problem solved.
>>
>>64709053
>>64709093
Yeah because joining the Marine Corps, the dumbest branch of them all, proves that Californians are smarter.

Again, show me physical proof that Californians have died for the United States. Any proof. From Fort Benning to Fort Hood, I have not met any Californians who were serving.

It may be anecdotal but statistical evidence can prove my claim as well
>>
>>64709013
>Being loyal to America

Lmao what a federal cuck. Kill yourself.
>>
>>64708964
>tons of qt girls

always thought this was a meme
>>
>>64709105
>what is silicon valley
90% of information you've consumed today is thanks to technology from the bay area fucktard
>>
File: Maya_scared_(EoE).png (241 KB, 608x480) Image search: [Google]
Maya_scared_(EoE).png
241 KB, 608x480
>PACCOM in CA
>All them bases (even Lemoore lol)

There's so many military brats in CA
>>
>>64709150

>Being this dumb and retarded

You fit in well with the army.
>>
>>64709105
>all California is LA
>>
>>64709124
While that may be true it doesn't redeem the state for being, overall, a shithole.

I'll give a pass to wine-country, most of those people are really nice.
>>
>>64709150
>statistical evidence can prove my claim as well
lets see it then
>>
>>64709173
isn't USPACOM in Hawaii
>>
>>64709193
>I think all of California is LA
we're laughing at you m8
>>
San Diego seems like a cool place to live. Am I wrong Americans?
>>
>>64709193
>the richest state with the highest quality of life
>desert, ocean, old growth redwood forest, mountains, literally every beautiful biome, all within 100 miles of each other
>shit hole
California is not just LA you know
>>
>>64709216
San Diego is very nice, but very expensive, and right next to Mejico, and the traffic is so bad.
>>
>>64709216
Nope, San Diego is awesome! Go to college in SD and never get old of the scenery/weather/friendly people.
>>
>>64709216
its a solid 6/10

Its objective fact that northern california is the GOAT American region
>>
>>64709210
I, LITERALLY, just mentioned Napa Valley which has nothing to do with LA. I also said that the state, OVERALL, was a shithole.

THE
STATE

Are you retarded?
>>
>>64709249
>very expensive
True. But everywhere in california seems to be stupid expensive
>>
>>64709150
http://www.governing.com/gov-data/military-civilian-active-duty-employee-workforce-numbers-by-state.html

Statistics? How's that?

Outdated by a few years, but it's safe to say Californians didn't suddenly pull out of the military since 2013.
>>
>>64709216
yeah its pretty dope, everyone is laid back and it's mostly filled with tourists and military families
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6460001
>>
>>64709262
Extremely true. Northern california is truly the GOAT region. This does refer to San Francisco either. Tahoe is fucking cool
>>
>>64709245
See
>>64706900

It's not the beauty of the state, it's the people who reside there.
>>
>>64709269
>he unironically thinks California as a whole with the Sierra Nevadas, Coastal redwood forests, napa valley, SoCal beaches, and Bay Area is a shit hole and inferior to fucking TEXAS.
o i am laffin
>>
>>64709278
>>64709254
>>64709249
I want to go ;_;
>>
>>64709013
I have a number of friends that died overseas in the Marine Corps, and I grew up in LA.
>>
Rams should be grandfathered in from moving since they won a championship.
They shouldn't erase history like that
>>
>>64709295
ok i'll give you that. there are a lot of shitty people here but i've been around the country and the world quite a bit and i wouldn't say its disproportionate to anywhere else in the US.

New York, Alabama, and Florida have much shittier people per capita and that's not even to mention literally where states like Iowa or Arkansas or something
>>
>>64709300
>He's never been on an airplane or traveled.
>>
>>64709307
Not to mention, a good friend was killed in Afghanistan. He was in the Army mind you.

We did a huge tribute at a Galaxy game, as he was a member of our supporter's group and the brother of a founding member.

I say this as someone that was forced to flee California because of leftists. There are still pockets of goodness and good people in California.
>>
>>64709302
you'd enjoy San Francisco / Northern California much more. we have everything SoCal and more
>>
is /sp/ just another branch of /pol/?
>>
>>64709150
>>64709271

>Served in Marines.
>More Marines in California than any other state.

"HURR DURR IF I DIDN'T MEET THEM THEY DON'T EXIST HURR DURR"
>>
>>64706900
Arnold was better than the other choices at the time, and Gray Davis was so bad that even mindless leftists turned against him.
>>
>>64709327
what?
>>
OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA AREA POWER RANKINGS TIERS:

GOAT TIER
Sierra Nevadas & National Parks Areas

WHITE PEOPLE PAYING LIP SERVICE TO LIBERALISM WHILE ACTUALLY BEING CONSERVATIVE AS FUCK TIER
San Francisco/Marin
Los Angeles Basin
OC

MEDIOCRE TIER
Sacramento
East/North Bay
Inland Empire

COW CONCENTRATION CAMP TIER
Entire San Joaquin Valley

BROWNS 2015 SEASON TIER
Bakersfield & Fresno
>>
>>64707772
If you honestly don't believe Obama funded and created ISIS you need to fuck off back to Reddit, where facts are racist.
>>
>>64709302
>>64709337
This. Visit Marin county, it's beautiful. Also, big sur and everywhere else in Northern california is awesome. I disagree somewhat about San Francisco now because it's becoming expensive and rich fags mostly live there now. Berkeley is really cool too, totally different vibe to it
>>
>>64709321
I've never been to Arkansas or Iowa (though I hear the springs in Arkansas are nice). However, I've lived in Baltimore, New York, San Fransisco, San Diego, Atlanta and Chicago.

From personal experience, and this is an opinion, I can say that my worst day to day human to human experience was in California. I don't know why. Do assholes flock there like some douche-bag Mecca? It was just, not enjoyable.
>>
>>64709357
>east bay
>mediocre
Lel, close proximity to Berkeley / the city. Short drive to marin and santa cruz. Nice weather and winters. Stay jealous fag
>>
>>64709341
Fuck off to reddit.
>>
>>64709424
>>>/tv/
>>
>>64707772
>>64709381
not that guy and as an impartial foreigner living in US who still follows politics closely; indirectly he did in the same way Bush "created" bin Laden-era al Qaeda. They were originally anti-Assad rebels that we supported who then radicalized and seized power.

Really the mistake was getting involved in Syria so early in the conflict. The fact that the rebels would splinter and some would form ISIS wasn't something anyone could really foresee.
>>
>>64709357
Sacramento should be shit tier desu
>>
>>64709431
https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident
>>
File: 142141246345.png (44 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
142141246345.png
44 KB, 240x240
>tfw you have to drive up 5 between LA and SF

So much fucking nothingness. I'm thinking about just flying out of LAX just to not have to see that shit again.
>>
>>64709381
>"Bush is responsible for everything wrong"
>"Nothing is Obama's fault, he can't be held responsible, everyone knows the president has no real power!"

The brain of a liberal is a strange thing my friend
>>
>>64709357
Solano County should be in GOAT tier desu
>>
>>64709442
Just go the scenic route m8. Takes a little longer but worth it
>>
>>64709432
That's why the top military brass opposed it, and through closed channels supported Assad and Russia, right?

Funding Al Nusra wasn't a stupid idea, because they were freedom fighters right?

CIA intel coming out of our training camps in Jordan didn't tell us that the people we trained would leave and join extremist groups, right?
>>
File: 1450994496848.png (117 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450994496848.png
117 KB, 500x500
>>64709455
>tell bro to take Highway 1 from Santa Barbara to SLO
>it's all inland and shit tier because of Vandenberg AFB

who /mischief/ here
>>
>>64709402
SoCal appeals to people who live their life like a reality show.

NorCal appeals to wannabe hippies who think SF is still how it was in the 60s and oblivious tech bros who are all literally the exact same person.

Central California is just shit in every way.

I see your point. I guess I just have a group of decent people to hang out with to distract me from the ass holes and it really is fucking beautiful here.

>>64709357
except for East Bay being mediocre tier (inner east bay - oakland, berkeley, richmond, etc redeem shitholes like Antioch, Concord, etc) this is p. accurate
>>
>>64709479
i'm not saying it was a good idea but hindsight is 20/20 m8.

Every administration fucks up at some point and this was Obongo administration's turn.

We just need to turn to an era of isolationist policy already, this exact scenario has happened to many damn times already.
>>
It's called I-5, or Interstate 5, you Cali fucking shits.
>>
>>64709571
I'm pretty sure everyone calls it the i-5. Are you fucking retarded?
>>
File: 1437914307572.jpg (147 KB, 857x746) Image search: [Google]
1437914307572.jpg
147 KB, 857x746
>>64709571

You texting me while a methhead pumps your gas for you, Oregonbro?
>>
>>64709595
>>64709571
its called "the 5"
>>
>>64694904
Will any of them get a new name/uniform/colors?
>>
>>64709613
I hear it both ways, who the hell cares? I call the 5 and the i-5. I do this drive too many times a year going from San Diego to San Francisco
>>
>>64709640
Rams would go back to their classic blue/yellow, other than that, no
>>
>>64709571
>>64709611
WA master race reporting in. Can't wait until North Korea nukes the shit out of OR and CA.
>>
Why can't us west coast bros unite against the shit hole that is the rest of the country? Tbh, we could even start our country and be better off without the stupid redneck faggots.
>>
File: Tequila Gundam.png (170 KB, 278x482) Image search: [Google]
Tequila Gundam.png
170 KB, 278x482
>>64709720
The West Coast has plenty of rednecks.

Who'll protect you when the west coast secedes? The redneck militias.
>>
>>64709720

You'd crash and burn as Sweden Part 3 / Germany part 2
>>
File: consider-the-following-1.jpg (25 KB, 300x301) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following-1.jpg
25 KB, 300x301
LA has had two teams before and they both bombed. They don't deserve another.
>>
>>64709886
This, so much.
Then consider how LA has literally no original teams, all of them were stolen from other cities and re-branded for their passionless, bandwagon fans. Almost as bad as Miami, but at least they have the Dolphins.
>>
>>64704846
top kek
would be absolutely glorious
>>
File: sophiedee.png (675 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
sophiedee.png
675 KB, 600x600
YFW the new stadium triggers the fault?
>>
How come the chargers and rams have announced filing for relocation on their official pages and websites (even facebook), but the Raiders haven't?
>>
>>64709216
If you want to actually live there and not get involved in sports culture then yes it is a great place

now if you plan to live there and become a member of their sports culture just know they're the biggest fairweather fans in the state , lost 1 sport team and now another , possibly will lose their baseball team as well.

Cancerous mentality along with it where they believe they are the jewel of California and demand respect when nobody outside of California even acknowledges their existence
>>
>>64710314
Because they don't want to move. Read their site, they're super pessimistic about it.
>>
>>64710324
Where would they lose the Padres to?
>>
>>64710108
They still have championships. Cleveland has the fans but no banners.
>>
>>64710333
They just don't care about the team and attendances has been on a rollercoaster for the past decade

it is average one year , below the next. Add to the fact that they focused so much on "keeping" the chargers that the padres owner had to bitch at city officials to renovate the park over and over
>>
>>64709142
santa monica rams is better
>>
>>64710331
Wouldn't the Raiders want to move the most to reunite with their loyal LA fans?

>>64710374
There's no real MLB market open, not to mention petco was opened in 2004
>>
>>64710431
I heard some folks in canada would love a certain team to come back
>>
>>64710431
They don't care about LA, they're only on for the ride because they can't afford a new stadium in Oakland themselves.
>>
>>64694976
Maybe the CFL should try expanding to the US again
The rules are cool, it's just the lack of talent and money to be made
W-we even got cooler jerseys now
>>
>>64710442
Rays or A's are already slotted to move there
>>
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/05/report-stan-kroenke-to-build-inglewood-stadium-regardless/

This seemed relevant.
>>
>>64710431
stfu bitch ass nigger
>>
>>64710480
I hate when teams with a championship move to another city and changes their name

I can respect teams like the dodgers that kept their name after they moved to LA despite being advised to change their name or the A's who also were told to change the name

but I get the feeling that if the Rays ever moved they would change their name and it would make me autistic-ally upset
>>
>>64710487
Raider fan here: either way, our Raiders are getting a free stadium
>>
>>64710514
Unless the Chargers stab you in the back.

Mark Davis seems oddly loyal to Dean Spanos but I get the idea that Spanos wouldn't hesitate to stab the Raiders in the back if he thinks the Inglewood project would save him more money/make him more money.
>>
>>64704846
>The community adopted the name "Los Angeles" as a promotional stunt in 1923 in reference to the much larger city in California.[2]
>the community had an estimated population of 20 in 2000.[1]

I mean, I'm sure there's lots of cheap land around for a stadium, and it's only 95 miles south of San Antonio
>>
>>64710555
Not if Mark Davis stabs Spanos in the back first and takes Kroenke's deal

Rams and Raiders in LA
Chargers in SD

That's how it's going to play out
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.