[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Player in CFB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 8
File: christianmccaffrey.jpg (402 KB, 2016x1344) Image search: [Google]
christianmccaffrey.jpg
402 KB, 2016x1344
Post >yfw you realized that the best college football player in the country is a blonde-haired, blue-eyed white man from Colorado.

feelsgoodman
>>
>>64687748
pretty much.

the heisman has turned into nothing but an sjw-#blacklivesmatter circlejerk.

truth will prevail on jan 11th when henry is, once again, shut down.
>>
>>64687748
Didn't realize Derrick Henry was Aryan, I guess I'm uneducated.
>>
if his junior season is of the same caliber then sure

also
>implying its not tim "being a virgin is cool" tebow
>>
>>64687773
>he still thinking henry is the best player.

it's mccaffrey and it's not even close.

>3,864 all-purpose yards
>3,864

let that sink in. barry sander's record was 3,200.

he broke, no, obliterated, an all-time record. he's not just the best player this year, by far, but possibly the best player in cfb history.

henry is a joke and will be forgotten in 2 years as he is broke or in prison or something typial
>>
>>64687773
I know your post is bait but I'm triggered.

Seriously. Who actually believes that a running back that has possibly the best offensive line in front of him, gets 40 carries a game, and can literally only do one thing is actually that good? Literally all Derrick Henry does is run the dive 35 times over and over for 1-2 yards each carry until suddenly the defense isn't in the right position and he breaks one off for the endzone. It's players like him that make people think football only requires physical talent and nothing skill related.

He will be drafted and be absolutely shit in the NFL. He can barely cut, doesn't catch passes, and doesn't block. He is the absolutely definition of a "one-trick pony".

The fact that the Heisman voters thought he was even deserving of being in the top 5 of voting ruins all credibility for the Heisman.
>>
>>64687785
>implying its not tim "being a virgin is cool" tebow

pretty sure mccaffrey wins the clean image award. his first name is "christian" ffs
>>
>>64687773
not necessarily uneducated (but probably), just ignorant.

most southern and east-coast cfb "fans" don't even watch half of the cfb played in this great nation. west-coast football gets neglected because of time slots. if any non-west coast fans watched mccaffrey this year, i guarantee they'd be saying he's one of the all-time great.

i'm not even a stanford fan. i root for usc. i hate stanford. but after watching the latter half of stanford's season, it is undeniable. this kid is a stronger version of reggie bush/harvin.
>>
Has the face of a ten year old, kind of unsettling
>>
>>64687932
he looks like what all rich white football players look like m8
>>
>>64688045
>this much butthurt

stay mad, boy.
>>
>>64688361
Butthurt?

I was a rich white football player.
That's seriously what we all looked like.
>>
>>64687858

Shitty troll.

Sanders set it by rushing for 2700 fucking yards in fewer games than McCaffrey. Run CMC plays in a league with no defense and returns the kickoff. Look at the Notre Dame game - he got credit for 109 yards of kickoff returns. Fucking touchbacks would've given Stanford 125. McCaffrey is a meme player and the only option on a mediocre offense. He wouldn't get 1500 yards rushing in the SEC
>>
>>64688434
If he rushed against half the defenses Henry thrived on (looking at LSU here) he'd get shut the fuck down.
>>
>>64687858
>kickoff return yards
>>
If McCaffrey played in the SEC, he'd be a nobody.
>>
>yfw he does to the Seahawks
>>
>>64688400

I was a rich, white football player also. But I look like Joey from Friends.
>>
>>64688434
>>64688453
>>64688492

ahh, here's the real butthurt. easy to talk shit when your conference is protected from playing pac-12 teams in bowl games, who expose your shitty no-qb play year after year.

can't wait for usc-bama next year. show you what real football looks like.

stay mad, little children.
>>
>playing the whole season against PAC 12 "defense"

lol, he is a 6th rounder at best
>>
>>64688589
>being this mad
>>
>>64687748
Well I hope Stanford is going to move all their games to 9am PST so people on the East Coast can watch them or Bo Scarborough is going to win the Heisman Trophy.
>>
>>64688434
kek. You hillbilly, cocksucking faggots get blasted with plain and obvious facts and all you can do is say, "M-muh SEC". You're fucking cancer to college football and it makes me supremely happy that your region of the country is so poor, fat, stupid, and sad. You deserve it.
>>
>>64688554

Lol hard to talk shit when the best team in your conference loses to freaking Northwestern. PAC is garbage and ran up their bowl record on a bunch of literal shit schools

>Iowa

Memest school in the country. OSU would've demolished Stanford

>New Mexico

Literally who

>Miami

Bottom of the ACC. Lost to Clemson by like 60

>Southern Miss

I honestly didn't think this was an FBS school

>Air Force

Not even the best service academy LMAO

Meanwhile Oregon, UCLA, and USC play actually good B1G and Big 12 schools and get slapped around. The PAC isn't even the 4th best conference.
>>
>>64688624

I'm a national merit scholar at Bama from the Midwest actually but keep talking shit. Getting a degree for free, travelling the world for free in my summers, and watching the best fucking football team in the country during my falls. Keep trying tho <3
>>
>>64688624
The fact is that McArryan didn't really have to play against real defenses.

Yeah, he showed out against everyone Stanford played against, but honestly, how many elite level runstopping defenses did he have to deal with?
>>
>>64688554

>PAC12 blows out a bunch of G5 teams in bowls
>Gets raped in everything else except the Rose Bowl
>Can't even get a team in the playoff
>Thinks this makes them the best conference
>>
does anyone actually believe this little twink is better than derrick henry?
>>
>RB
>white

He might get away with that in CFB but he has 0 chance at making it in the real thing.
>>
>>64688722

Delusional anti-SEC NEETs and nerds at Stanford. No one else
>>
>>64687867
>He will be drafted and be absolutely shit in the NFL. He can barely cut, doesn't catch passes, and doesn't block. He is the absolutely definition of a "one-trick pony".
Sounds like a number of running backs drafted from Alabama.
>>
>>64688645
>Oregon, UCLA, and USC

all were close games. Oregon and USC were both 1 play away from winning.

Pac-12 was 2 plays away from going 6-2. hardly a shit conference
>>
>>64688658
>best fucking football team in the country

you truly are delusional
>>
>>64688722
>defending your buck at all costs
"white" southerners, everyone
>>
>>64688453
If Henry didn't run behind a ridiculous offensive line he wouldn't have been in the Heisman race.
>>
>>64687748
he'll be a decent slot reciever
>>
>>64688705
>>Gets raped in everything else except the Rose Bowl

so in other words, did NOT get raped in everything else.

do you realize how weak your argument is?

"uhh, pac-12 did really well against these...uh...weak...teams, but then lost every big bowl they played in...uh...except the rose bowl...they did completely dominate that game...but i guess that's all i have..."
>>
File: 1407459618265.png (136 KB, 534x629) Image search: [Google]
1407459618265.png
136 KB, 534x629
>>64688496
>>
>>64688722
pretty much every single knowledgeable fan, pundit, writer and coach outside of the south.

the heisman has gone full cuckold mode at this point. they are afraid of angering their #blacklivesmatter overlords
>>
>>64688777

Iowa is a talentless team that beat Northwestern and no one else. The beat a bunch of nobodies and lost their actual good matchups. The PAC is weaker than the SEC and you're completely delusional if you think otherwise.

>>64688764

Bama's O-Line isn't even that good this year. It's not 2011 any more.
>>
>>64688705
>Thinks this makes them the best conference
Please show me where I wrote that. Please.

southern "reading comprehension," everyone.

>>64688830
never said otherwise.
>>
>>64688739
1 play away from beating a TCU team missing their QB who is basically their entire team. Is this meant to impress us or something? TCU's backup who had never played scored as much in a half as Oregon's STARTING QB did in a half. Fuck out of here west coast fag.
>>
>>64688893
you don't realize the insane irony and retardation of this post?

did you even watch the game? oregon lost THEIR qb in the 1st quarter, who actually was their entire offense as well.
>>
>>64688893
Oregon their starting QB scored a TD on 4 out of his 6 drives on the field. After that their starting center and starting QB went out injured and Oregon turned into a dumpster fire who went 3 and out on all, but 2 of their remaining drives in the entire game.

I would love to test your greasy little chin you clueless melt.

Now back on topic the RB rankings are; Cook > Chubb > Fournette > McCaffrey > Henry
>>
>>64688930
>zeke not number 1
>>
>>64688945
My bad. Kind of forgot about him as he's leaving.
>>
>>64688830
>Bama's O-Line isn't even that good this year.
It was voted the top offensive line in the country.
>>
>>64689013
that's just his sec cognitive dissonance kicking in. they believe that every player on every team in the sec is better than every player on every team outside of the sec.

even though all objective facts and statistics are to the contrary, they keep desperately clinging to subjective polls and fake trophies that are voted to them and the media that props them up.
>>
>>64687858
>only weapon aside from a streaky receiver and above average QB on a team that plays in a no-defense-allowed league
>plays Running Back, Slot Receiver, Kick Returner, Punt Returner, and catches the ball out of the backfield often
>surprising when he puts up big numbers

Yeah he's great but he isn't some miracle player like people are hyping him to be. He'll see a dip in yards next year because Hogan is gone and teams will scheme around him more so good luck with that Heisman.
>>
>>64688658
I am currently living this feel, except I'm form Charlotte. GOAT feel tbqh
>>
>>64687921
Southfag here. I watched #Pac12AfterDark pretty frequently and I agree, McCaffery is the best player in the country.
>>
>>64689040
tinfoil hat much?
>>
>>64689013
I'm an Alabama student and I can attest to hem not being that great. Maybe they're the best in the country this year because O-Line play has been shit in general but they let up too much pressure on Coker all year/
>>
>>64689153
>state objective facts
>it doesn't align with southerner's view of the world
>he calls me "tinfoil hat much"

god you people are a parody of yourselves at this point
>>
>>64689276
You don't really know what the word "objective" means, do you?
>>
>>64689295
I doubt you do
>muh sec education
>>
>>64689306
>says the guy who uses "objective fact"
>>
>>64689433
lol thats not even me

once again
>muh sec education
>>
>>64689295
>number of yards
objective fact
>number of all-purpose yards
objective fact
>highest number of them all-time
objective fact
>no. 1 in this statistic ever
objective fact

>heisman trophy deeming "best" player
subjective award
>pac-12 has bad defense
subjective opinion
>sec would crush pac-12
subjective opinion
>sec is best
subjective bullshit

yes, i do know the definition of "objective fact" you sister-fucking mouth-breathing retard

inb4 OH SO MAD SO MAD I was just pretending to be retarded geez calm down
>>
>white running back
I won't stand for this.
>>
>>64689439
it's ok. it goes back to that same sec paranoid cognitive dissonance. their brains cannot comprehend the possibility that there are more than one humans on this planet that don't think the sec is the greatest conf given to man by god.

if someone talks shit about the sec they just say "tinfoil hat much" and think it's case closed. they never believe that there could be multiple people who see through the media bullshit.
>>
McCaffrey got to play like half his schedule against defenses ranked in the bottom half of cfb
>>
>>64689496
watch some highlight videos, muhamad. you'll be amazed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNuPAEUv7UU&t=55
>>
>>64689516
objectively not true. quit lying.
>>
>>64687773
>derrick henry

Trent Richardson 2.0
>>
>>64689548
Thanks, will take a look

I haven't watched much football, how important is top speed for a rb? Is acceleration, strength, and play intelligence more important? Is there statistics available to the public on how the college rb's rank in terms of speed (60 yard dash in football right?)
>>
Don't worry, I will root for him to win the Heisman in 2016. Unless a meme qb like Josh Rosen beat him.
>>
>>64689480
>muh numbers
Since you want to play with terms like subjectivity and objectivity and are such an expert with them, how have you not realized that your interpretation of those numbers is purely subjective? Yes, Mctiddlywinks has more total yards, but you can't use that in a direct comparison between the two, because, objectively and totally, the defenses they faced were different. There's no magical transitive property that you can use. Further, implicit in your argument is the subjective belief that the defenses faced by Henry are inferior to PAC 12 defenses or at least not superior enough to account for the discrepancy between performance. Additionally, you fail to acknowledge the objectively different play calling styles of the offensive coordinators.

>yes, i do know the definition of "objective fact" you sister-fucking mouth-breathing retard
That you keep using it shows you don't.
>>
>>64689548
kek, this guy couldn't get past an ACC defense
>>
>>64689710
did you have to go to the writing lab for help with that post?
>>
>>64689563
yards per play rankings:
UCF 117th
USC (2x) 65th
Oregon St. 116th
Arizona 93rd
WSU 80th
Colorado 86th
Oregon 89th
Cal 100th
And just missing the cut is Notre Dame at 59.

So you're right, it was actually well over half his schedule
>>
File: What_28845c_421828.png (26 KB, 755x1255) Image search: [Google]
What_28845c_421828.png
26 KB, 755x1255
>>64689729
Nope, but if I remain bored enough, I will educate you on what cognitive dissonance means as well.
>>
>cuck-12 faggots think their little bitch is better than the greatest running back to ever grace college football

stay mad
>>
>>64689828
>implying an sec educated hillbilly knows more than how to make sweet tea
>>
>>64689710
>implicit in your argument is the subjective belief that the defenses faced by Henry are inferior to PAC 12 defenses

again, what the fuck is wrong with your reading comprehension that would lead you to such a ridiculous conclusion? public school education?

i never said anything about the level of defenses. if i were to be honest, i'd say the level of defenses faced by henry and mccaffrey are roughly equal. mccaffrey has completely DOMINATED in yards. it's not even close.

numbers are purely objective. PURELY.

you go on and on about "interpretation of numbers." that is jew-y obfuscation on the level of politicians. sure, maybe some of the defenses faced by mccaffrey were easier, maybe some were harder. maybe the average of all defenses faced by both players were slightly different, maybe they were roughly equal. that is nearly impossible to measure because barely any cfb teams play each other in a given year. the stats are easy to measure, and mccaffrey dominates in yards, to a huge margin -- a margin not easily explained with an excuse like "he has an all-time record because he faced all-time terrible defenses."
>>
File: 1451883535860.jpg (47 KB, 475x413) Image search: [Google]
1451883535860.jpg
47 KB, 475x413
>Alabama runningbacks
>>
>>64689928
This.
>>
>>64689852
alabama RBs are O-line babbies and this is objective fact. if people were smart these clowns wouldnt win the heisman ever
>>
>>64689926
>i never said anything about the level of defenses.
By bringing the total yards into play, you implied one of the two aforementioned arguments. Period. I hate that in your frothy rage that you can't see how it's literally impossible to make any kind of inference based off of total yards comparisons without injecting opinion, but well, evidence is to the contrary.
>>64689867
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
>>
>>64689852
this nigger is literally another trent richardson
>>
>>64687748
>tfw noticing there is alot of white recievers in cfb now
Like every third reciever is white, who /resurgence/ here
>>
>>64689852
all time cfb records:
>mccaffrey: 1
>henry: 0

all-purpose yards in a season:
>macaffrey: 1st
EVER

let's see what big, bad henry has to hang his hat on besides media hype:

rushing td's in a season:
>henry: 23rd
rushing yards in a season:
>henry: 17th
career td's
>henry: 152nd <---holy shit fucking pathetic

yep, just as i thought. stay mad, little bitch ass fucktoy.
>>
>>64689852
this snaggle tooth lookin' ass nigga isn't even the best running back in his own division.
>>
>>64689852
this niggas head looks like a fucking flounder desu senpai
>>
>>64690033
>trying so fucking hard you have to break out google translate

you dont understand how hard i laughed
>>
>>64690089
>>64689979

pretty much. heisman is a joke
>>
>>64690078
>feels need to wordvomit in thread about topic
>spewing autismal rage
>insults everywhere
>claiming conspiracy against

I'm pretty sure you're the only "mad, little bitch ass fucktoy" in this thread.
>>
>>64690102
Why would I break out google translate for the opening and ultimate line in Catullus 16?

Did you seriously never read it?
>>
File: heisman.jpg (265 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
heisman.jpg
265 KB, 768x1024
>>64687748
One word mother fucker
>>
File: 1451244670970.png (131 KB, 676x1010) Image search: [Google]
1451244670970.png
131 KB, 676x1010
>>64690089
>snaggle tooth lookin' ass nigga

Leeeeeeeeel
>>
>>64690124
>post stats
>wordvomit

how do you figure?
>>
>>64690078
Holy shit SEC BTFO
>>
>>64688668
I love this argument. Then why didn't every fucking RB in the Pac-12 put up the numbers he did? Why did NO OTHER PLAYER IN THE COUNTRY DO WHAT HE MANAGED TO DO 4 TIMES? He absolutely gashed a Top 5 rushing D on national television. What the fuck else do you want him to do? The award is supposed to be for the best player in college football. I'm a fucking Gator fan and could clearly see this kid deserves the Heisman.

Hell this is just as bad as when they robbed Barry of his MVP and split it with Farve.
>>
>>64690124
>i post facts and stats
>you see "wordvomit"
>i post facts and stats
>you see "autismal rage"
>i post facts and stats
>you see "insults everywhere"
>i post facts and stats
>you see "conspiracy" claims

pretty sure you're the only "mad, little bitch ass fucktoy" in this thread.

sec fans just can't accept that the best player in cfb is a blonde-haired, blue-eyed white male from Colorado.
>>
>>64690124
i post damning evidence against henry and in favor of mccaffrey being the best player in cfb this year.

you are so devastated you can't even respond to any of it and just post ad hom's about my debate tactics, as you view them.

how about trying to come up with opposing facts and stats that would indicate that henry, not mccaffrey, is the best cfb player this year...
>>
>>64690244
Heisman is, by definition, awarded to the most outstanding player.
Henry was awarded the Heisman.
Therefore, Henry was the most outstanding player.

Pretty simple friend.
>>
>>64690286
>My Special Award goes to the best cfb player
>My Special Award goes to Mccaffrey
>Therefore, Mccaffrey was the best player.

Even simpler, friend.
>>
>>64690286
10/10 troll tactics.

You cannot seriously be this retarded.
>>
>>64690323
Too bad your special award isn't recognized by anyone.
>>64690339
Objective fact is objective fact.
The Heisman can only be awarded to the most outstanding player. Whoever is awarded it is the most outstanding player.
>>
>>64690378
Since I doubt any of you are actually smart enough to tear that argument apart, I'll do it for you and give a serious reply:
The missing caveat is "in the eyes of the Heisman committee".

The question becomes why was Henry so much more able to impress the committee? That, I do believe is because Henry is the better running back, but it is a real question. Stanford has been pushing to hype their boy, put together a highlight reel and all, but that wasn't enough for a decently high number of guys who know the sport pretty well. What's interesting too is that there is an anti-Alabama bias in the media (there isn't any actual disrespect for the most part, but they want a next new story instead of constantly reporting on the lack of Saban) and the majority of voters are members of the media, so why did they give Henry the award if they thought he was so lackluster? He also managed to snag the Maxwell and Doak Walker as well...

tl;dr a lot of people who know the game pretty damn well (get paid to deal with it) disagree with you.

>appeal to authority, sure

My question to you, that you can't answer with "conspiracy" is why.
>>
>>64690286
the heisman is a team award
>>
>>64690534
>My question to you, that you can't answer with "conspiracy" is why.

of course, you'll just call whatever I answer a "conspiracy" anyways, but it really is pretty simple.

>SEC is cash cow
>ESPN, CBS etc like cash
>they pimp SEC through media outlets
>members of polls are either directly paid by ESPN/CBS etc or are influenced by media outlets (newspapers, sportscenter, cfb live, etc)
>ESPN also makes their own high school ranking system which they over-hype SEC-bound players and discredit other conference-bound players
>SEC plays 4 non conf games against extremely weak div 1aa (div 2) or weak g5 schools to inflate their records and support inflated rankings
>only play 8 conf games ensuring at least the possibility of 1 less loss for every conf team
>media says all year "henry will win the heisman"
>media says all year "our preliminary polls indicate that henry will win"
>repeat it ad nauseum so voters think it is a foregone conclusion
>some voters are outright paid members of the media, paid to promote sec product

this isn't >OMGCRZYCONSPIRATARD stuff, it's just basic media and economics

tl;dr media wants sec to do well for $$$ so they promote their product, thereby discrediting awards in the process
>>
>>64691099
granted it is a "conspiracy" in the sense that high-level execs in different fields met separately or together and "conspired" to promote their particular product for one reason or another, but it is not a "conspiracy" in the sense that it is false or beyond the realm of plausibility.
>>
>>64691099
lol at the recruiting conspiracy. the rankings aren't perfect, but they're fairly indicative of likelihood of future success. 5 star players make All American teams and the NFL at a higher rate than 4 star players, who make it at a higher rate than 3 stars, etc.... and there are about 25-30 5 stars and a couple hundred 4 stars while there are thousands of 3 star and lower players.
>>
>>64691099
They dont play D2 schols and its not "D1AA", its called Division 1 FCS. Get your shit together senpai
>>
>>64689606
Never said anything about him being successful in the NFL, because he won't be, but Trent Richardson won the Heisman too so.
>>
>>64691362
>Trent Richardson won the Heisman too so.
oh man
>>
>>64690206
It's almost like Pac-12 RBs aren't that good
>>
>>64691362
that was mark ingram you fuckstick. but you kinda have a point, ingram wasn't even as good as lacy and they gave it to him. just goes to show its a team award. henry doesn't even get a trip to NYC without that ridiculous defense giving him the ball back over and over and over again.
>>
>>64691288
>being this purposefully obtuse
>>
>>64691389
it's almost like other pac-12 rb's have absolutely no bearing on the fact that mccaffrey was the best cfb player this year, something your southern hivemind mentality can't comprehend, apparently.
>>
>>64691389
it's almost like SEC rb's are ridiculously overrated:

NFL yards this season:
1 Adrian Peterson - Big 12 lol
2 Doug Martin - MWC lol
3 Todd Gurley - SEC
4 Darren McFadden - SEC
5 Chris Ivory - Pac12
6 Latavius Murray - AAC
7 Devonta Freeman - ACC
8 Jonathan Stewart - Pac12
9 Frank Gore - ACC
10 DeAngelo Williams - AAC

so let's see:
2 from the Pac 12
2 from the ACC
2 from the SEC
2 from the AAC
1 from the MWC
1 from the Big 12

looks like all of the conferences are pretty equal wrt rb's at the top.

looks like my theory is correct. if you only looked at espn recruiting rankings, you'd expect 9 out of the top-10 nfl rb's to be from the sec, when, in reality, the sec is THE SAME AS EVERY OTHER CONFERENCE
>>
>this mad at the SEC

Bama is going to crush USC next season. That team hasn't been any good in a decade. We already have ACC/SEC bowls for shitkicing purposes. All SEC/PAC12 bowls would add is more travel.
>>
>>64691778
>We already have ACC/SEC

>sec fans even mentioning acc after getting btfo the past two seasons in rivalry week

whoops.
>>
>>64691778
>this mad at the SEC
nope.

i'm not the one that's mad. i just state the fact that mccaffrey broke all-time yards records this season and the opinion that he was robbed of the heisman.

sec apologists come in here spewing their blind, feverish, religious love of all things sec despite the fact that it is a mediocre conference.
>>
>all purpose yards
>literally free punt return and kick off stat padding
>wide open screen dumps for 8 yards 5-6 times a game
>barely ever score touchdowns because as a RB he is actually pretty mediocre

MUH YARDS

what a stupid fucking argument. 200+ free "yards" every game. Didn't help them win, didn't dominate games. Was just some guy to stick back there who didn't matter if he got hurt.
>>
>>64691816
8 wins, about to be 9 in one bowl season. Probably should've been 10.
>>
>>64691865
>breaks barry sander's all time record
>you come up with excuses why that particular stat is meaningless (but i'm sure all the other stats in cfb mean a lot when they help your cause)

>Didn't help them win, didn't dominate games

confirmed for having never watched a game of football outside his time zone, or...low tier bait
>>
>>64691799
SCAR played Clemson closer than Big 12 champion Oklahoma and beat UNC. Literally the worst SEC team was a favorable matchup to the two best ACC teams.
>>
>>64691886
and still DOMINATED by the ACC two years running

keep inflating records with cupcakes and enjoy all that media hype. it's all you have now that the bcs is gone.
>>
>>64691865
he didn't get touchdowns cause they just gave it to their big senior RB every time in the red zone (he "stole" 13 TDs)
>>
>>64691920
All purpose yards is a dumb stat. Yards from scrimmage is fine. 20 yard punt and kick returns 10 times a game prove nothing, literally just stat padding.

And the crazy part is; that is his ONLY argument. He isn't a great runner who finds the endzone or rushes for a ton of yards. He's not a WR who breaks open games. He adds 200+ yards to his statline by running untouched a few times a game.
>>
>>64691945
Well that and the most NY6 bowls this year. The best inter conference winning %, a national championship on the way. The most bowl wins EVER in one season.

Don't play dumb, the ACC beat up on poor SECE competition. Georgia, Florida and SCAR, all different tiers of dumpster fires. Don't act like the ACC could hold a candle to the SECW. Louisville barely memed their way to a win over the worst team who had just lost 2 QB's. NCState got demolished and Clemson is going to be blown out too
>>
>>64692000
>He isn't a great runner who finds the endzone or rushes for a ton of yards. He's not a WR who breaks open games

if you really think this then you simply haven't watched any of his games and you're just repeating what espn or all your sec friends tell you.

if you watched his games or highlights, you'd know that he is in fact a great runner and he does function as a pass catcher who breaks open games.

that's literally exactly what he's been doing this season.
>>
>>64692039
>SECE
>SECW

this is the new tactic for pathetic sec fans. they know their conference isn't that good, so they cherry pick only the best teams and say "this particular PORTION of our conference is the best particular portion of any conference in the country

absolutely pathetic
>>
>>64691734
the SEC doesn't even have that many historically great RBs
of the top 25 all time rushers only 3 are from the SEC
Florida has 2 and Tennessee has the other
Such historically great programs as Oklahoma State and Pitt have as many great RBs as any SEC school
Miami, in it's 30 years as a program has more top 30 RBs than the entire SEC
>>
>>64692000
>running untouched
>Yeah he sucks. Look at how the other team couldn't tackle him on that return

What is your logic?
>>
>>64692114
>What is your logic?

sec fans literally don't have any when they argue. they just say, "he's not from the sec, therefore he isn't good" or "espn says the sec is the best therefore players from other conferences are terrible"
>>
>>64692072
based poland. thanks for the knowledge. Glinski is doing a great job, btw. We need more like him in the west.
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.