[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Minnesota beating Seattle Enjoy another beat down. Meanwhile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1381095158790 - Copy (2).jpg (56 KB, 291x358) Image search: [Google]
1381095158790 - Copy (2).jpg
56 KB, 291x358
>Minnesota beating Seattle

Enjoy another beat down. Meanwhile we have it easy with a chance to host Seattle in 3 weeks.
>>
File: o-ADRIAN-.jpg (294 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-ADRIAN-.jpg
294 KB, 2000x1000
>18 yards
>>
File: beastmode.jpg (154 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
beastmode.jpg
154 KB, 1920x1080
Really though. The only change between now and last time's matchup between Seattle and Minnesota is that Beast Mode is back now.
>>
>>64675339

cam should be back too
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 294x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 294x361
>>64675101
Can't cork the Kirk, bitch.
>>
>>64675372
We'll see about that you no playoff experience having faggot. 2012 doesn't count, Kirk only played 1 quarter.
>>
>>64675339
Smith Plays
Linval may Play?
Barr Plays

All of those guys were out 5 minutes into the game last time.
>>
>>64675463
Your defense wasn't the problem last time. If you can't put up more than seven points, you'll lose again no matter how many defensive stars you retain.
>>
>>64675415
Maybe Rodgers can teach Kirk what an interception is, since he seems to have forgotten.
>>
File: 1445205294610.jpg (94 KB, 341x500) Image search: [Google]
1445205294610.jpg
94 KB, 341x500
>Packers injury ridden since week 1
>Vikings needing the last game of the season to decide who wins the division

If I were a Vikings fan, I wouldn't be 100% satisfied with this win. I'd want to know that my team beat the healthy Packer roster, and not some cuck secondaries.
>>
>>64675506
>Implying the Vikings aren't the exact same team as Seattle.

You do realize that Seattle has trouble with teams similar to them (Rams, Panthers) so that should apply to the Vikings. The teams aren't that much different honestly. Grinding, defensive matchup.

I don't know why the Packers were stupid enough to try to beat the Vikings at their own game tonight.
>>
>>64675625
>Sullivan out since preseason
>Loadholt out since preseason
>Barr, Smith and Joseph (three best defensive players) missing big games down the stretch

Vikings had their fair share of big injuries. Wait weren't the Packers FAVORED to win the division in the preseason? They still were favored after Jordy went down?

Don't bullshit and act like this wasn't a big loss for the Packers because it was. They underachieved thus far this season in losing a division that they had no business in losing and if they get knocked out by the Redskins this was a total collapse.
>>
>>64675101

Sounds familiar, Roseanne

>Minnesota beating Green Bay...at Lambeau

Kek stay mad you fucking useless twat
>>
>>64675625
>Vikings didn't suffer injuries too
Top bants lad. I r8 kek/kek
>>
>>64675625
You mad brah? You mad cuz we stylin on your ass?
>>
>>64675101
Salty peckers errywhere. Aaron Rodgers killed Teresa Halbach.
>>
>>64678118
her brother works for the Packers
>>
>>64675681
Only the Rams are in that category now because of that d line is terrifying and plays to Seattle's greatest weakness. Even then they needed every bounce to go their way. If you don't have that, they just start throwing it left and right and you get the doors blown off you unless you have a top tier qb to throw you back into it.
>>
>>64675625
>Rodgers finally has to play without a Top 5 WR core and gets exposed as shit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.