[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>don't have cable >just saw the score Any chance of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
>don't have cable
>just saw the score
Any chance of the game being uploaded anywhere?
>>
kickass tor
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-07-20-21h39m31s89.png (384 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-07-20-21h39m31s89.png
384 KB, 720x404
>>64674910
> NFL 2015 RS Week16 (27 dec) NY Giants v MIN Vikings 720p -kinect

Nope. Won't be put on the internet.
>>
>game is literally aired for free on antenna
>can also watch on nbcsports.com for free with no login required
>>
>>64674976
>nbcsports.com
And you didn't tell me this earlier because...?
>>
It was on NBC pleb, you don't need cable.
>>
>>64675003
>2016
>not knowing how to watch football
fucking casual
>>
>>64675044
I have no cable cord. I have the TV without the channels.
>>
You have an Internet subscription, you should have been able to livestream it in the nbc website
>>
>>64675075
>what is a digital antenna
>$20 on Amazon
>>
Why is it that all these alleged high and mighty cord cutters have no idea how to function?
>>
>>64675106
Not even, most tvs have them built in these days
>>
>>64675152
>built in antenna
nigger are u stupid that is qam
>>
>>64675178
Nope
>>
>Needing cable to watch a nationally televised game

How fucking poor can you get? You can get rabbit ears at a 99 cent store you fucking idiot.
>>
>>64675214
Rabbit ears don't work anymore
>>
OK, I get it. Is there anywhere I'd be able to find the game to watch later?
>>
>>64675282
No, you're going to sit here and have us shame you on your lack of TV broadcasting knowledge.
>>
>>64675282
Check the nbc sports app tomorrow

Also how does one go however long you've gone without cable, but not know the most basic alternatives?
>>
>>64675282
nigga, google damn. I dont even know why you would wanna watch that game it was boring until the last quarter anyway
>>
>>64675323
/sp/ had loads of sites last year, but this year the good ones were shut down, and for some reason nobody wants to link streams anymore.
>>
>>64675379
Because linking streams led to the streams being shut down. You do the math and figure out the in betweens.
>>
>>64675404
Still, I doubt a couple people on /sp/ would lead to a site being shut down on its own.
>>
>>64675431
Why not? The nfl has a big staff dedicated to finding and shutting down streams. They look at all reports and probably even browse high traffic sites like /sp/ on gameday
>>
>>64675239
Yes they do, they come with coaxal wires now and can be adjusted to get 100% free HD. Use your fucking brain you stupid youngster.
>>
>>64675476
Most games are broadcast over free over-the-air TV channels like FOX and CBS anyway. Why should they give a fuck about streaming a free channel?
>>
>>64674910
>implying you need cable for NBC
>implying you can't watch it on their site for free
how retarded are you faggots
>>
>>64675512
You can't be this stupid
>>
>>64675534
Let's say hypothetically I am. How would you explain it to me?
>>
>>64675553
Where do you think the NFL gets money? From contracts that give broadcast rights to the broadcasters. Where do the broadcasters get money? From advertisers. What do advertisers use to determine how much they pay a broadcaster to display their ads? Official viewer statistics that do not count illegal internet stream viewers.

That's as simple as I can make it
>>
>>64675106
Those are only good if you live in the metro.
>>
>>64675120
They're dumb. Thats why theyre poor. They have chickenshit low income jobs.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.