[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official Vikings at Packers Thread #6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: lambeau 4.jpg (334 KB, 1280x806) Image search: [Google]
lambeau 4.jpg
334 KB, 1280x806
>>
FIRST FOR PICK 6
>>
Thank you for making an actual official thread anon.
>>
>>64673942
really? 3 fuckin threads up?
>>
Vikings are purposefully throwing the game
>>
>Making a third thread
>>
This is the correct thread

all others are huge failures
>>
Pls don't choke
>>
Best thread
>>
MOTHERFUCKING BLOWING TIME MANAGEMENT AFTER LEGENDARY DRIVE PLS TD
>>
>Rodgers
At least give my nigga James Jones a chance to catch it
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS GET FUCKED FUDGE PACKERS
>>
File: 1447996612061.png (56 KB, 534x627) Image search: [Google]
1447996612061.png
56 KB, 534x627
FUCKING WEW. HOLY FUCKING WEW.
>>
File: 1442777643372.png (65 KB, 587x592) Image search: [Google]
1442777643372.png
65 KB, 587x592
RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES RHODES

GET FUCKED PACKRODGERSISTHEGAYESTQBINTHELEAGUE
>>
Interception!

Vikings!
>>
>>64673814
this
>>
Rhodes actually got a pick holy shit
>>
>Gaygers
>>
>CANNOT GLIM GLAM THE ZIM ZAM
>>
>>64671461
>>64671461
>>64671461
>>
>BOTH OF THESE TEAMS ARE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS
BOTH OF THESE TEAMS ARE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS
>>
File: 1448833038265.png (87 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1448833038265.png
87 KB, 500x600
>aaron rodgers
>>
It hurts Wisconsin friends. It fucking hurts.
>>
lmao you deserve this clusterfuck you disgusting cheese niggers
>>
FUMBLESON

>these teams are playoff teams
>>
don't you want to lose this game?
>>
KEK Both teams don't wanna win
>>
File: 1442850870552.png (148 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
1442850870552.png
148 KB, 426x341
OH MY FUCKING GOD ADRIAN FUMBLESON

MY HEART
>>
My heart just stopped
>>
>>64674205
>THE STATE OF DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>these are playoff "teams"
>>
>implying both these "teams" wont be one and done
>>
>rushing leader
>>
>>64674277
I almost had to use my life alert
>>
>>64674334
They'll probably end up playing each other.
>>
S Q U I R T
Q
U
I
R
T
>>
Poor James Jones

Being wasted with this shit qb
>>
m sorry, but did the Packers already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Packers are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the NFC North for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Packers are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Packers win and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Chiefs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Packers topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>64674364
>>
>>64674371
no
>>
>>64674306
I think you're talking about Houston, friend
>>
>>64674371
Not likely

Pack going to Washington to lose
Vikings hosting Xehawks and will lose
>>
>>64674371
Packers have to win to have that happen senpai
>>
Is his the real thread
>>
>>64674447
i have no idea
>>
hold on to your dicks boys, packers win via hailmary bitches
>>
>>64674455
It's comfy as fuck though
>>
File: rhodesINT.webm (3 MB, 965x545) Image search: [Google]
rhodesINT.webm
3 MB, 965x545
Rhodes endzone INT webm

>>64674447
yes
>>
Is collingsworth this stupid or does he not know that the packers are trying to lose to avoid playing the Seahawks?

Reminder the winner of this game faces the redskins instead of the Seahawks.
>>
>>64674508
>James Jones not fighting for the ball

Fucking meme receiver only catches because of Rodgers.
>>
>>64674547
Doesn't matter

They lose to either team
>>
>>64674551
rodgers fault, jones had a lot of room to the outside
>>
>>64674547
winner doesn't play the redskins since the winner wins the division
>>
>>64674584
They're both at fault. Rodgers for throwing it inside, and Jones for not at least fighting for it.
>>
>>64674547
And Packers can only play Seahawks with a tie
>>
>>64674547
Lol they literally threw it in bounds with 10 seconds left.
>>
GET IN HERE

>>64674624
>>64674624
>>64674624
>>
File: 1451274756543.jpg (57 KB, 294x361) Image search: [Google]
1451274756543.jpg
57 KB, 294x361
Yessssssssdddddddddsd!
THANK YOU BASED DEFENSE!
EAT A BAG OF DICKS PUCKERS
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.