[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Second source comes out against Peyton Manning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 9
File: 19450090-mmmain.jpg (40 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
19450090-mmmain.jpg
40 KB, 620x413
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/2nd-source-confirms-hgh-manning-wife-al-jazeera-article-1.2484135

2nd source confirms HGH shipped to Peyton Manning’s wife from Indy anti-aging clinic

It's just getting started
>>
its too late.

you can't stop the parm train
>>
Since when did the islams care about football?
>>
Fuck off
>>
File: murica.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
murica.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>Al Jazeera

i'll be goddamned if I let terrorists slander our American icons
>>
>>64672404
Didn't the original journalist recant their article?
>>
>>64672426

chicken parm you taste so good
>>
>>64673174
Nope.
>>
Patriot fan here. I support PeyPey, kike media trying to ruin him like they tried to do to Brady
>>
>>64673174
lol no. The guy who got caught trying to sell PEDs on camera and named Peyton recanted everything after he found out he was caught on camera. ESPN took that and sold it as "Peyton's accuser recanted! No story here!"
>>
>>64673174
The guy who recanted the info was facing years imprisonment.
>>
al jazeera is just the arab rt
i dont trust it for shit
>>
Yea the "recant" vid if you actually watched it just screamed of please don't hold me legally responsible for any of this.

Let's get real here though, fucking basically everyone in professional sports is doing some form of PEDs
>>
>to mannings wife
There's still no confirmed link to Peyton Manning, so you're still not legally allowed to print the story. It's still a non-issue to anyone who isn't an autistic brady ball licker.
>>
>>64673854
>There's still no confirmed link to Peyton Manning, so you're still not legally allowed to print the story.

lol. I love it when people pretend to understand the law.
>>
>>64673174
no, the guy selling did
since he wasn't under oath he can just say it was all bullshit and for the lulz
>>
the biggest issue is why did they go after literal whos from a country that celebrates 4 sports, when they could've gone after Messi and fucking Ronaldo
>>
>>64673604
If anything, ESPN is trying its hardest to spin this as a non-story.
>>
>>64674520
All they did was send a fake athlete around with a hidden camera soliciting PEDs from corrupt medical professionals. They didn't target any specific athletes.
>>
File: grinning mighty mouse.jpg (37 KB, 526x473) Image search: [Google]
grinning mighty mouse.jpg
37 KB, 526x473
>>64672404
angry poo shitland fartriots faggot can't stand that the broncos are THE number 1 seed so he's still whining about baseless bullshit

cry some more you fat bitch
>>
>>64673854
>H-h-his wife was using HGH
>While he recovered from massive potentially career ending neck surgery
>Playing in a league infamous for HGH abuse

Holy fuck, the level of delusion have reached patsfag tier
>>
File: Elway.jpg (28 KB, 490x368) Image search: [Google]
Elway.jpg
28 KB, 490x368
>Whining about shit he probably didn't do 4 years ago

>Patsfagging this hard
>>
Why do you think Bob Costas was talking about Peyton's potential to win one more Super Bowl? So that can be the talking point and totally not the fact that Peyton needed HGH to get back into football and not a paraplegic.
>>
>oh by the way we forgot to mention we did have a second source. he's deep within this shady operation, yet simultaneously perfectly credible, and most importantly, he totally exists! but he's anonymous so you just have to trust my lying ass
>>
Hgh faggot
>>
>>64675864

It's very common for journalists to trickle info to allow the story to gain interest and develop, as well as allow slip ups by people denying the story.

Not clear that happened here but it's not unusual.
>>
hgh you taste so good
>>
File: peytonpeepants.jpg (17 KB, 320x290) Image search: [Google]
peytonpeepants.jpg
17 KB, 320x290
>>64676256

"Peyton Manning had the chicken parm shipped to his wife. His wife really likes chicken parm, but in no way shape or form did Peyton Manning ever touch the chicken parm or use the chicken parm. Chicken parm is not illegal and the allegations that Peyton Manning has ever used performance enhancing chicken parm are entirely fabricated."
>>
File: lepatrickbatemanface.jpg (178 KB, 1451x816) Image search: [Google]
lepatrickbatemanface.jpg
178 KB, 1451x816
>manning dearly loves his wife
>supports her no matter what
>one day comes out as seahawks fan
>wants to take hgh to complete transition into xirhawk fandom
>gets her hgh because he's a good husband
>peyton looks like a bad guy

he's just supporting his wife
>>
>>64672404
>Manning never denies that his wife takes HGH
>Always said, "I have my treatments, she has hers"
>implying that any female takes HGH for "tee, hee, hee, it's better than botox"
>He's caught, just like live w/one ball strong and trying to deny it into the shadows
>>
>replie: 29
>posters: 1

Shame on you OP
>>
>>64675450

Don't even try to compare having proof of HGH being delivered to his residence with rumors by ESPN about deflated footballs. Don't even. These are separate issues.
>>
Just
>>
Who cares, 90 percent of the league is on gear
>>
>>64676730
You don't know how to count do you? This is post 35, anon number 26.
>>
>>64672560
>looking up to a forehead babby with litterally no skills

i question your life choices
>>
>>64675368
Stay insecure
>>
"we have a source but its secret"

Who is dumb enough to believe a stinky muslim?
>>
File: brady laugh.jpg (15 KB, 240x288) Image search: [Google]
brady laugh.jpg
15 KB, 240x288
>>64681913
>"we have a source but its secret"

You guys realize that this is what ESPN did to the Patriots for 3 months.
>>
>>64682141
Yep, which is exactly why peypey is probably innocent, just like Tom was.

>tfw probably the only person on /sp/ who is neutral to both
>tfw everyone else feels the need to be a Brady Muslim or a Peyton Muslim and all dissenters must be eradicated because fuck logic and shit, let's go for sensationalism amirite
>>
>>64682141

Brady is a known cheater, so of course when someone has cheating allegations against him again you don't give him the benefit of the doubt.

Manning is a model athlete who is clean as a whistle. There is no proof, so we will give him the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>64682305
That's retarded. I can't wait for the FBI to investigate Manning's anti-aging clinic and find that the doctor has been falsifying medical records. Squeaky clean Manning is going down hard.
>>
>>64682358
They won't though.
NFL isn't MLB. It's not a federally protected sport.
>>
>>64682484
NFL is federally protected

All the major sports leagues are. They're defacto monopolies and nothing is done about it
>>
>>64682305
>Brady is a known cheater

God I love this meme. I'm assuming you have mountains of proof too to back up your "knowledge"???
>>
>What a slapstick XD
>>
>>64682507
Is MLS federally protected?
>>
Meh. HGH isn't an anabolic steroid. I'd think Manning was crazy if he wasn't taking it. How could you have watched Manning this season and seriously say that HGH is a "performance enhancer."
>>
>>64682591
He said MAJOR sports leagues.
>>
If someone like Bonds repeatedly abused steroids, I can understand the outrage.

But if someone like Pettite or Manning took them just to get over an injury, I never understood the big fuss, THAT'S WHY THEY WERE CREATED IN THE FIRST PLACE.
>>
>>64682507
No it's not. Not by a long shot.
>>
>>64672404
At least Peyton didn't deliberately destroy his phone to avoid getting caught by the NFL then will get off because, technically, he's never destroyed his phone before to avoid investigation.
>>
>>64682651
This. Literally, who gives a shit? Not to mention now if Manning's wife has a serious issue she has to be thrown under the bus and reveal her private medical information to save Peyton's reputation because Al Jazeera wants to throw around accusations without any real proof.
>>
>>64672404
Uh oh, Patriots fans are feeling insecure this season.

Its time to do what they do best, attack Peyton Manning for no reason other than jealousy/butthurt.
>>
>>64684226
Al Jazeera is a poorly rated tv channel, they aired that documentary to try to improve ratings.

Only Patriots fans care about it though, coincidentally they defend their team that has been caught cheating MULTIPLE times.
>>
Only inbred southern hicks refuse to believe their balding faggot hero didn't cheat
>>
>>64681913

espn does that all the time
>>
>>64684617
everyone knows brady cheated
>>
>>64682564

I came here to post this.

>inb4 2nd slapstick
>>
>>64684617
there are patriots fans in the south?
>>
If it wasn't for the Dragon thrower this stupid fuck wouldn't have won a single Owl
>>
>>64684617
>>64684783
USA
S
A
bringin the heat
>>
>>64674521
That's why you got trolled idiot
>>
File: 1403215221547.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1403215221547.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
>mfw all of his commercials get taken down
>>
>>64682650
Perhaps you don't understand MAJOR league soccer
>>
HGH is not steroids.

>watch manning fall off the face of the earth this season
>he's using "performance enhancers"

pick 1
>>
>>64682305
Just like his asshole was cleaned out after sitting on that female trainer's face
>>
>>64684226
>>64684340
Al "Jizz"era used to be a reputable news source decades ago, but not anymore.
>>
>>64685182
>not wanting to sit your ass on a qt trainer's face
People actually whine about this?
Stay beta Cheatriots.
>>
>>64682305
>QB running some elaborate spyring

My favorite meme desu
>>
>>64685224
Haha! Sexual assault is so much fun! XDDDD
>>
>>64684302
Not a Patsfag but literally what do they have to be jealous of Chicken Parm about?
>>
Peyton has lived a golden life. Told he was great and really believed the hype. Picked #1 and while his teams never won in the playoffs (minus the year he played like garbage and his D still carried him to his ring) he always had padded stats to prove he belonged in the GOAT conversation. Now if it comes out that he cheated he's going to face adversity in the public eye like he's never faced before. And you know ehat, I dont feel bad. Karma has an odd way of showing itself....
>>
>>64681428
>literally no skills

>nearly every QB record in the NFL belongs to him

Sheeit nigga, you even trying?
>>
>Manning takes over from Brock
>suddenly the running backs start to play well and the Chargers D start dropping spaghetti everywhere

Mannings actual passing was still average, but he makes the team around him play much better. For that he has to start in the playoffs.
>>
>>64682141
Maybe, just maybe, neither of them cheated?
>>
>>64682646
I agree he should be able to take it to heal, but it's against the rules.
>>
>>64685285
This. Why would they feel jealous to a clearly inferior player?
>>
>>64684617
>>64684783
He did it.
>>
>>64685560
His short/to the sideline throws seemed more straight.They had less arc than pre-bench.
>>
>>64672404
I kinda doubt Peyton cheated, if he did cheat he was the worst cheater in the history of the NFL.

>Use HGH
>Get BTFO out in the Superb Owl by the Xehawks

Yeah... no. At worst hes guilty of using a banned substance for recovery, which should be punished, but not tarnish his rep.
>>
Shed your tears in to my mouth~
>>
>>64688221
He broke every single season passing record that season.

And HGH doesn't give you superhuman powers. It just helps you recover from injuries by stimulating muscle growth.
>>
>>64681274
but they haven't been caught
>>
>>64688221
Protip: they're all "cheating"

To be on a level playing field you have to be using PEDs. Also PEDs are wrongly vilified by the media and the general public. If athletes are using drugs to heal from really intense sports and doing it under medical supervision it shouldn't be called cheating. It's medication.
>>
the amount of delusion in this thread is unreal
>>
File: 1447427368574.jpg (34 KB, 711x440) Image search: [Google]
1447427368574.jpg
34 KB, 711x440
>>64672404
>>
>>64682646
Well he denied it like an angry child so if he's guilty that makes him a liar too
>>
>>64685098
>sits out entire year for major neck injury/surgery
>comes back the next year and shatters long standing passing records

His name should be wiped from those records if it's true
>>
>>64676320

there is no god damn way that forehead is the result of natural processes
>>
>>64672404
OBSESSED!
>>
Cheater
>>
>>64673174
NFL Got to him.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.