[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, some Packers fans hate me for these words. but I would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: milwaukee packers.png (1 MB, 1555x1165) Image search: [Google]
milwaukee packers.png
1 MB, 1555x1165
Well, some Packers fans hate me for these words.

but I would like the Green Bay Packers, they will move to Milwaukee.

they played in a roofed stadium, which has synthetic grass

Milwaukee Packers
>>
Fuck you.
>>
>>64669315

They used to play some games at County Stadium before it got demolished and replaced by Miller Park.
>>
>>64669315

They sold shares of the Packers and the fan's bought them up, they will never leave Green Bay. NFL banned the practice after that because then owners couldn't scam billions in subsidies out of taxpayers.
>>
The fuck is up with michigan?

wouldnt it make more sense to have that bit at the top be part of Wisconsin?
>>
>>64670220
Michigan cucked Wisconsin
>>
>>64670220
It would be easier, yes, but we dont want it
>>
>>64670272
this
>>
>>64670220
It's called the Upper Peninsula (UP). It's culturally more similar to Wisconsin.
>>
File: Illinoisterritory.png (36 KB, 235x433) Image search: [Google]
Illinoisterritory.png
36 KB, 235x433
>>64670220
fuck off , thats our turf
>>
>>64670358
We can tell by the domestic violence and shit terrible driving
>>
Do Michigan folks in the Upper Peninsula like Wisconsin teams or Michigan teams?
>>
>moving the whitest team in the NFL to Wisconsin's cotton plantation
>everyone gets shot

kek
>>
>>64670220

yes

Ohio and Michigan had a battle over land around Toledo. Ohio won that battle and the feds gave Michigan the U P as a consolation prize for getting BTFO
>>
I have literally no idea where green bay is to begin with
>>
>>64671382
The UP is beautiful, i'd takr it over that shithole Toledo in a heartbeat.
>>
>>64673018
Too bad it is filled with snow covered hill billies. They make those Northwoods fuckers in Rhinelander look good.
>>
>>64673081
True, but the natural areas are GOAT and nobody is around. I doubt the people in Toledo are anything to write home about anyways.
>>
>>64673133
The Apostle Islands are beautiful anytime of the year and the ice caves are pretty nice as well.
>>
>>64673081
Been in Rhinelander all my life and this is true. The only things up here are high schoolers with jacked-up-fuck-you brotrucks, and old people, that is literally our demographics we are just like the UP but with a serious heroin problem
>>
>>64671382
>Ohio fag has a superiority complex
>Acts like Toledo strip is worth anything
>Cries himself to sleep every night clutching a UP plush wishing he could be big brother

Are all Ohions the same?
>>
>>64673957

I'm actually from Wisconsin, that's why I know the story.
>>
>>64674454
Oh so you're just mad you didn't get the UP
>>
>>64671382
>Loledo
Rather have muh nature
>>
>>64670272
No Ohio cucked Michigan.
>>
>>64670431
Both, but it's more Wisconsin sided.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.