[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the NFL allowing teams to Fucking throw games!? How is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 460873268.jpg (51 KB, 960x646) Image search: [Google]
460873268.jpg
51 KB, 960x646
Why is the NFL allowing teams to Fucking throw games!? How is this putting out a good product and Fucking allowed!?

There are only 16 regular season games, if you let them even throw one game that's a significant portion of the season.

The Patriots always Fucking do this. They jockey for position and pretend to play when they don't.

I'm Fucking sick of them always breaking rules and getting away with it or even when they do get caught it's a Fucking slap on they wrist.

Fucking stop teams from doing this NFL!
>>
CHERRY FLAVORED ANTACIDS
>>
Cool story bro
>>
>>64668506
it really bothers me that you capitalized the F everytime you said fuck
>>
>>64668506

>Every illogical explanation on the board except that the Patriots are hacks

>Boston logic
>>
>>64668622

Why? Hepcat are you Fucking kidding me, that bothers you?
>>
>>64668743
yes because its Fuckng stupid
>>
>>64668681
have you seen their path in the playoffs now?
>>
>>64668858
umad the coach of your favorite team can't into strategy?
>>
>>64668858
Getting btfo by the chiefs again and being one and done?
>>
>>64668858

It's a lot harder, yes.
>>
>>64668858
i think you may be confused, bro. both the bengals and steelers are a pretty bad match up for the pats. bengals are going to stymie them defensively, steelers are going to exploit their defensive injuries
>>
>>64668974
how do you figure? Steelers are the only one on the list they arent easily favored against
>>
>>64668974
>>64669200
nah
>>
>>64669200
good thing the steelers would play the broncos, being the 6th seed.
>>
>>64669963
>implying the chiefs aren't also a terrible matchup for the patriots' "offense"
>>
>>64670728

The Patriots are holding they offense back! They path to the Super Bowl are basically complete now! They've been allowed to Fucking get away with everything!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.