[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are they, dare I say, dangerous in the playoffs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: kirk.jpg (36 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
kirk.jpg
36 KB, 630x420
are they, dare I say, dangerous in the playoffs?
>>
>>64667416
Not at all.
>>
Not if they play Seattle

-redskins fan
>>
>>64667416
they're a free bye week for the team they play against
>>
File: 1451258845864.jpg (23 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1451258845864.jpg
23 KB, 320x240
>>64667416

xehawks are gonna curbstomp them
>>
File: Redshirt Captain Kirk Cousins.png (165 KB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
Redshirt Captain Kirk Cousins.png
165 KB, 380x285
>>64667463
but they're playing the Viqueers though, so at least they got a shot to making it to the second round.
>>
>>64667482
>>64667435
>>64667489
who's worse
>Texans
>Vikings
>Skins
>>
>>64667555
Texans are the worst due to their qb situation. Vikings are a little better than the Skins.
>>
>>64667555
the skins haven't beaten a single team that's .500 or better so they're the worst
>>
>>64667601
>>64667594
would you agree that Cousins is the best QB of the three?
>>
>>64667646
Yes, he's been a top 10 qb.
>>
>>64667548
They can't play the Vikings, only the Packers or xehawks
>>
>>64667646
Bridgewater is better. He has a better arm, more poise, is more athletic, does more than check downs, etc.
>>
>>64667548
Good chance skins play the seahawks next week
>>
>>64667782
Obvious Vikings fan if you think Bridgewater is better
check the stats, plus Memewater has AP
>>
>>64667747
the graphic I saw during the game vs the cowboys had them against the vikings at the moment. Redskins play a wild-card team, right? If packers beat the vikings that means skins play the vikings or am I wrong and confused?
>>
>>64667782
>does more than checkdowns
lost me there,you almost fooled me.
>>
>>64667944
That was before Seattle beat Arizona tho, the Packers have the tiebreaker over Seattle and would be the 5th seed
>>
>>64667416
Who the hell knows?
Everyone looks beatable in this playoff picture.
>>
It'll be great watching all the xehawks fans when the redskins win their home playoff game
>>
Cousins back half off season - 20 TDs, 3 INTs

Everyone on the team is getting better.

They're peaking at the right time.

Jordan Reed is a beast.

YES, they are dangerous.
>>
>>64668436
they lost 2 defensive starters most likely for the 1st week of playoffs though
>>
>>64668647

which two starters are those?
>>
Not because I want to shit on the Skins, but I don't think they got much of a chance, considering the other teams in the NFC playoff picture.

vs Vikings I'd give them a bit of a chance, and maybe against the Packers.

Any given Sunday tho.
>>
>>64668943
Kyshoen Jarrett and Dashaun Phillips. Jarrett got wrecked so bad he had a seizure on the field, and phillips was the one carted off and taken to a hospital. no way those two get cleared by next week.
>>
>>64669019

So what are you saying exactly?

They're underdogs vs the been to the SB twice Seahawks, the 15-1 Panthers and the 13-3 Cardinals?

Gee, thanks for that insight.
>>
>>64667416
They are. Packers or Seahawks aren't as scary as they used to be.

The only team they couldn't beat are the Panthers
>>
>>64669077
>Kyshoen Jarrett and Dashaun Phillips.

like I aid - which two STARTERS?

Dashaun Philips is like the 4th-5th CB.

Jarrett is the 3rd safety who has been starting for Dashon Goldson who might be back for next week.

Mason Foster has been playing for Perry Riley Jr and Perry might be back next week too, but Mason has been playing better anyway and might stay the starter.

If Jarrett can't go next week, that's an issue, but hardly a game-shattering injury compared to any of the more major injuries the Skins have dealt with all season.

I'm glad today was your first time watching the Redskins, but if you're going to act knowledgeable you probably should stick to your little madden16 chatrooms.
>>
>>64669191
or seahawks or cardinals
>>
>>64669269

Those Cardinals sure looked scary today.
Also, the last time Carson Palmer had a season this good, we remember what happened in the playoffs right?
>>
>>64669223
Thanks bro. My friend and I had to have the Redskins.com depth chart open to figure out who everyone was. Really ad to see Kyoshen Jarrett hurt, he's a rookie from Va Tech who was really trying his hardest to shine in his moment and ended up getting hurt really bad. You could see the sadness on his face.

But in terms of importance to the team, DeAngelo Hall is OK ( was worried when he hurt his shoulder a little bit) and Dashon Goldson should be back. We'll have Trent Williams and that other rookie running back. We'll be decent.

Having said all that, we will struggle to beat the Viqueens and have no chance against the Seacucks. Rooting for Green Bay right now.
>>
>>64669561

I dunno. The Packers have looked terrible and if they lose tonight, they'll continue looking terrible BUT Aaron Rodgers is the best QB of the bunch and the Redskins secondary has just become decent after years of suck.

The Redskins have had problems stopping the run, and the Vikings have AP. BUT they have the least playoff experience and Bridgewater is by far the worst QB.

The Seahawks are "Scary" and have beaten the Redskins the last 3 times the Skins made the playoffs... BUT that could also be a chip on the older Redskins shoulders and the Seahawks have had problems covering TEs where Jordan Reed is a beast.

You can make a case for and against the Skins in any of these matchups.
>>
>>64670217
I'd choose the Packers probably out of all three but the Packers aren't an option I don't think. It's Vikes or Seahawks, and I'll take the Vikes TYVM.
>>
They won't beat Green Bay or Seattle
>>
>>64670437

Depends on tonights game.

Packers win = Skins/Seahawks
Vikings win = Skins/Packers
Tie = Skins/Vikings
>>
File: 1270210577100865536_1445848236.jpg (14 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1270210577100865536_1445848236.jpg
14 KB, 480x480
I can sense a lot of butthurt eagles and cowboys fans itt
>>
>>64670531

Hopefully theyll be more butthurt teams to come.
>>
>>64670529
Oh in that case I am rooting for the Vikings! Thanks for clarifying this.
>>
>>64669086

I just answered the question bruh. What you want from me?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.