[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jets >10-6 >miss the playoffs Colts and Texans >9-7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: conan sb49.png (1 MB, 1399x749) Image search: [Google]
conan sb49.png
1 MB, 1399x749
Jets
>10-6
>miss the playoffs
Colts and Texans
>9-7
>Get home playoff games

How do we fix this shit?
>>
Panthers made the playoffs under the same scrutiny. Terrible record but in the playoffs simply because the rest of their conference was worse.

The only solution is to expand the wildcard system or get rid of conferences and let it simply be between teams that have the best record.
>>
maybe the jets should have beat the Texans then kek
>>
>>64663105
MUH DIVISION TITLE
>>
>>64663105
you'd have an argument if the Jets had beaten the Texans
>>
>>64663105
Fuck I meant to say *Redskins and Texans
>>
>jets
>good
They got rekt by the texans little boy
>>
>>64663105

Jets 10-6 easiest record in the league
steelers 10-6 with 5th hardest schedule.
But if Jets would have one just 1 more game they would have been in, how is this fair?

the NFL playoff system is literally the best, fairest, foolproofiest system in professional sports.

you don't change it.

everyone knows the rules before the season starts. go win games.
>>
>>64663105
Get btfo by the Texans
>cry when Texans get in over you
>it isn't fair...waaaaaaah
>>
Nothing to fix, faggot.
>>
>>64663105
There's nothing to fix. Your team simply choked at the worst possible time. Next time, just win baby.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.