[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I looked around the entire NFL and can't find a team harder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
I looked around the entire NFL and can't find a team harder to be a fan of than the Bears

If I have to continue being a fan of this team, I will fucking burn down Soldier Field and everyone in it

So help me /sp/, find me a new team because I cannot stand being a fan of the worst team in the NFL anymore.
>>
>>64657091
Still Titans, faggot.
>>
>>64657091

Try the patriots

Everyone things your team is elite and hates them, but in actuality they're like bottom 10.
>>
>>64657701
Bad b8
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>64657701
Literally 0/10
>>
Flip to packers
>>
>san diego fan
>decade of choking
>horrible coaching, management and ownership
>about to lose team
Kill yourself bro, you know nothing about suffering
>>
>some of you are ok. Don't go to solder field next season.
>>
>>64657091

I'm a Bears fan and I say you should go ahead and burn down Soldier field too. Factory of Sadness needs to go. Rahm build a new stadium and we get a new outlook and fresh start for the team.
>>
Nope. Dallas is the worst team to be a fan of. We lose non-stop and still get shit non stop.
>>
>>64657091
At least the burrs have some owls, are you seriously telling me you'd rather be a browns fan or something?
>>
>>64658549
>some
>owls
>s
>>
>>64658466
>implying
>>
>>64657091
Root for the lions.
>>
File: 1447639091170.png (51 KB, 643x542) Image search: [Google]
1447639091170.png
51 KB, 643x542
0/10
>>
>>64657701
>losing to the lelphins
>>
>>64659203
Don't fucking reply to me unless you're contributing to the thread
>>
>>64657091

Falcons fan here, get over it you whiny ass, at least yall have won something ever in your history. I don't wanna hear it.
>>
>>64657091
Bad b8 you cheesehead fuck
>>
>>64657091
Excuse me, nigger?
>>
Try being a Bengals fan.

>Consistently touted as "the best roster in the league" by analysts for the past four years, but haven't even won a playoff game in 25+ years. >Literally BTFO in the second half of every important game we ever play. Outscored 57-6 in the second half in the playoffs and turned the ball over on 8/24 of those drives.
>Now we're going to let Hue Jackson walk out after we already let Zimmer go.
>Marvin Lewis is tied for the worst playoff record in NFL history yet no one has even hinted at him ever losing his job and talks about how great he's doing
>>
>>64660048
>b8
>he hasn't watched the bears
>>
>>64660071
>trying being a fan of a team who's going to the playoffs and been in the playoffs and let me tell you all about to these things that happened in the playoffs
>telling all this to a fan of a team who didn't even come close to making the playoffs
>>
>Browns
>Bills
>Lions
>Vikings
Membership applicants in 30 years
>Texans
>Chargers
>Chiefs
>>
File: usuallionsseason.png (18 KB, 707x228) Image search: [Google]
usuallionsseason.png
18 KB, 707x228
>>
>>64660165
I'd rather be 0-16 than get embarrassed in the playoffs five straight seasons. At least you know your team is done halfway through the season.

Bengals have your hopes built up all season long just to have them get demolished brutally right as the games finally start to matter. Always getting fucked by teams they should dominate like the TJ Yates Texans or Mark Sanchez Jets. Fuck you.
>>
>>64658580
I see youre new here, Welcome to /sp/
>>
Bears aren't even the hardest team to be a fan of in the division.
>>
File: Der_Daemon_Baphomet.png (792 KB, 1145x1600) Image search: [Google]
Der_Daemon_Baphomet.png
792 KB, 1145x1600
>>64657091
fuck off faggot we dont need you anyway

sending out a destruction ritual tonight for you so prepare to get fucked.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.