[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the Steelers chances of making it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: TomlinSteelers.jpg (41 KB, 810x540) Image search: [Google]
TomlinSteelers.jpg
41 KB, 810x540
Should I even get my hopes up?
>>
Honestly id give it a 50/50 chance, they better not fuck up against the browns, and Rex Ryan has too much pride to try and lose to the jets. If they make it, theyre my dark horse to win.
>>
They're safe. There's no way the NFL lets the Steelers miss the playoffs. The Jets game will be rigged.
>>
>>64647437
No chance.

>>64647567
lmao the Steelers are nothing special.
>>
File: yui fingerchen.png (404 KB, 656x635) Image search: [Google]
yui fingerchen.png
404 KB, 656x635
they goin make it. i bet like 10 cents on pokerstars on it.
>>
the steelers will win 10 games on the season, but fail to make the playoffs as the jest sneak out a tight win against le foot fetish man
>>
It's over bro
We blew it last week against those niggers
Hopefully we fire over 80% of people on the defense this summer
>>
>>64647619
the steelers have a lot more fans than the jets. If the jets miss the postseason, no one except long islanders and a few jersey fags will care.

If the steelers miss the playoffs, any state that doesn't have a team will notice that half of its football fans arent watching football anymore.
the fix is in boys.
>>
>>64647720
>literally bandwaggon: the team
>>
They will lose to the Browns today
>>
>>64647720
This. The NFL is desperate for the Steelers to make the playoffs. They're in the fucking wildcard tv promo.

Watch for the sketchy calls in the Jets game, or even the Steelers/Browns game, and realize what goes on.
>>
>the steelers have a lot more fans than the jets

How do you figure?
>>
File: steelersrings.jpg (36 KB, 528x321) Image search: [Google]
steelersrings.jpg
36 KB, 528x321
>>64647437

We are already win. I guarantee it.
>>64647692
>>
Jets fan from western PA here...Just give it up. I'm fully looking forward to drinking everyone's tears later
>>
They fucked it up last week
>>
They couldn't even beat the Ravens, they shouldn't even touch the playoffs.
>>
>>64647830
go back to your shit city you faggot cunt
ill wreck u in real life u little bitch
>>
>>64647830
Just
End
The
Season

Buffalo will help you.
>>
>>64647868
Ha, im from Monroeville, fight me IRL bitch.
>>
>The AFC QB field outside of Tom Brady currently has one combined playoff win

>Big Ben can still be backdoored in by the NFL

Yeah it's like a 99% chance they make it

>Rex Ryan delivers revenge on his old team and benefits from a few questionable calls

>Big Ben guts out a 56-0 win over the Browns

>Big Ben vs Brady AFCCG

>profit
>>
>>64648266
>NFL confirmed for WWE

Steelers are in senpai
>>
File: Steelers Pepe.png (89 KB, 335x375) Image search: [Google]
Steelers Pepe.png
89 KB, 335x375
>>64647720
>mfw I'm ok with this
>>
File: pepe duck.png (35 KB, 457x496) Image search: [Google]
pepe duck.png
35 KB, 457x496
>>64648266
>stiller making it to the AFCCG with a JV level secondary
>>
OP here.
My hopes are up.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.