[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/FIFA/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
I could literally cry after this online match! Promotion was in jeopardy.

Free kick goal
>>
What div briv
>>
Occasional reminder that Ultimate Team is the biggest cancer currently killing the franchise.
>>
>>64645355
Why?
t. curiousfrogs
>>
>>64645301
>promotion
>not being in div 1
>losing
just quit m8
>>
>>64645301

Jesus that Barcelona spam
>>
>>64645379

I'll have you know that I was Man City.

Give me some time I'm working my way through the scrubs first
>>
>>64645368
It creates fifa youtubers
It's a cash cow so other modes are neglected
It's full of lad bible wankers and 10 year olds naming their teams normie memes
It's arcadey in its gameplay because of chemistry effect
>>
>>64645355

You can just play offline FUT or Online Seasons if you're broke
>>
>>64645301

>playing teams with more than 4 stars

>le pass forward to neymar and press shot
>>
>>64645409
jesus christ, that actually makes the situation worse tbqhfam
>>
can't wait to use this glorious Nippon striker in the next update. He better be based as fuck and cheap in ultimate team. He scored for the Nippon NT too

http://www.whitecapsfc.com/post/2015/12/29/whitecaps-fc-acquire-japanese-striker-masato-kudo
>>
>>64645436

It's not my fault that EPL teams are ranked so high. I was shitting bricks the whole time playing against barca at barca
>>
>>64645413
Agreed. I haven't played FUT since Fifa 12 so untried it out this year. Although I was winning more, the gameplay is very arcadey, blooters everywhere. Also if you want to get anywhere in FUT you have to either play for 10 hours a day or spend stupid amounts of money which is what EA want.

Now I stick to good ol' online seasons because at the end of the day, I just want to score goals and shit.
>>
>>64645413
>tfw when you know there isn't justice in the world when a scum human being like castro is still alive
>>
>>64645436

Every German side that is past 4 stars gets BTFO , it's ok I know
>>
Can you take an FUT team through career mode yet?
>>
why doesn't place of birth or origin have an effect on chemistry? Sure Raheem Sterling plays for England but he should be able to have yellow chemistry with Jamacians since he was born in the capitol
>>
>>64645355
Couldn't agree more. Ut is literal cancer. Sadly fifa dgaf.
>>
>>64645629

What mode should they work on next?
>>
Anyone else miss lounge mode?
>>
>>64645771
They should elaborate on online seasons which they've had for years. FUT and career mode get attention every year, but one is cancer and the other is boring.
>>
>play career mode because fuck online thats not why i bought the game
>get a job at hoffenheim after i completly lose my shit during my second season with chelsea
>literally 0-0 every fucking game
>drag hoffenheim from 9th to 2nd in bundesliga in 3 months
>super important game comes up
>if i win this i might still have a chance to catch up with >buyern
>90+, still 0-0
>vargas is cutting straight through the defense like an absolute madman
>he´s one on one with the gk after he´s nearly taken down by last defender
>he isn´t though, and fires it past the gk
>freekick given to vargas literally AFTER he scores the winning goal

I would´ve won the league, I fucking would. Ended up tied with Buyern with a worse goaldifference. Now my question to you /FIFA/, just how fucking scripted is this game? I mean seriously what the fuck??

Also so sorry about the wall of greentext, but I though I´d give you a nice backstory to go with my ranting.
>>
UT would be great if they didn't allow the economy to be fucked by letting people purchase coins with real money. But these are Jews we're talking about
>>
>>64646265
well EA already tried 'solving' that with price ranges, but really that was just as much of a strategy to make more money

>good In forms barely appear on the market
>people must buy packs to get them
>>
have to check if he's still up when i get home but lads..

>tfw I got 15 a couple of months ago
I bought TOTS Diego Costa with all the coins I earned in divisions instead of building a decent team if someone who doesn't play 15 anymore on Xbox can please buy Diego Costa
7 owners
30/5/2015 date issued
Hunter with 5 contracts for 380k
>>
>>64646486
164 games played 195 goals scored
>>
>>64645413
Couldn't have said it better anon. There are fundamental aspects of the game that are turning to absolute shit. Offline manager mode (for example) should be one of the biggest priorities each year but there are highly annoying broken mechanics that still haven't been properly fixed after 2-3 editions now. All because fut is the cash cow and that leaves only one outcome when it comes to EA. hopefully it all comes back to bite them in the ass when PES finally gets its shit together to become a legitimate competitor.
>>
>>64645918
You're not alone friend. I buy the game almost every to play career mode and I always feel furious Shit drives me crazy and it's been like this for three years now. Got FM 16 for Christmas. So done with EA.
>>
File: tips 5.jpg (118 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
tips 5.jpg
118 KB, 479x720
>>64646486
>Diego Costa
>>
>>64647327
it was a huge mistake I was hoping some kind anon who no longer plays 15 on Xbow would buy him so I can build a decent bundes squad
>>
"searching for opponent" glitch on xbone for like a week.. wat da shit brehs is the game down or what
>>
The players are so cheap right now which makes draft useless. Even if you win the draft you still might end up with less money what you paid for entering
>>
>Playing player career mode
>78 rated CAM at Hartlepool after 2 seasons
>Move to Leicester, who were relegated from the Prem despite having the same team which on paper should be mid table in the Prem
>Score 24 goals and get 15 assists, carry team to promotion
>Score 16 goals and get 12 assists in the Prem, carry team to mid table
>Join Everton in the summer, now 83 rated
>Carry Everton to 5th in the league, win the Europa League and FA Cup
>Go into second season at Everton, now 92 rated, get injured for the rest of the season in the pre-season tournament
>Everton win the league
>Decide to leave Everton in the summer, join Real Madrid for £84m
>4 days after join Madrid, get a loan offer from Charlton Athletic, who are 19th in the Championship
>Say fuck it, join Charlton and carry them to the play offs
>Carry them through play offs, get them promoted and get to a 94 overall in the process

Gone through a hell of a journey in the last couple of days, lads.
Carried England to World Cup and Euro glory as well but that doesn't really matter.
>>
Legendary isn't even that bad once you learn to play against it Tbh
>>
Is there a general consensus as to which slider settings are the best vs the cpu?

I'm playing on World Class right now and winning most of my games but they end up being the same kind of game over and over again
>>
buy my diego costa bros
>>
>>64648637
>Playing draft for profit
>Having to rely on pack luck for profit

It's just a cheaper way to get some expensive packs if you're decent enough to win it
>>
File: Fut12Gen.png (694 KB, 907x640) Image search: [Google]
Fut12Gen.png
694 KB, 907x640
>tfw cant get back onto 360 generations after making the swap to PS4
>I'll never see these beauties again
>>
I'm sorry but FIFA is getting on my nerves lately, I used to be good at FUT Draft, I even won once, but lately I suck and I don't get it. I'm in division 1.
>>
>>64659466
could you even play with that?
>>
>>64663481
In fifa 12, not sure if the servers are still up though
>>
>>64664049
I have 12 but never went online, wonder if I could even get players now
>>
>>64665793
If the servers are indeed still up there's probably some poverty stricken hues still playing
>>
should I buy this or Football Manager 16

I realize they are two completely different games. I am purchasing for PC. Thank you I really appreciate it, God Bless
>>
>>64666300
probably FM because the only thing fifa has over it is UT and that's head to head which can make you rage
>>
>>64645918
just adjust the sliders and give yourself the goal you deserved
>>
>>64651045
fucking this
every game on legendary I go down 1 goal at the beginning, come back to win 3-1 or 3-2
>>
>>64666300
buy fm14
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.