[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SEC No Longer Dominant?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: SEC-Logos.jpg (223 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
SEC-Logos.jpg
223 KB, 1200x675
Not so fast, lads. Let's look at the bowl totals.

>SEC
9-2 if 'Bama wins (82%) or 8-3 if 'Bama loses (73%)

How did the other conferences do?
>Pac 12
5-4 (56%)
>B1G
4-3 (57%)
>ACC
5-7 (42%)
>Big XII
2-4 (33%)

Tell me again how elete your conference is. Especially you, Big XII. Go ahead, I'm all ears.
>>
>>64644671
>SEC east is won by a team that can't score more than 7 points without one player
>The existence of SCar, Methzoo, Vanderbilt, Chokega, Ass to Mouth, and Awwbum

The entire conference is just dick riding Bama's success like it's their own claiming some marketing bullshit their tiny brains cannot realize their tricked into believing like its something to be proud of.

The entire East will still be a joke next year, Hurrga will choke it all away to Bama in the championship game as usual while Ass to Mouth is losing talent left n right and one with Miss state will both decline in quality, Arkansas will still go to the literally who bowl after a 2-5 start, the only team other than Bama that has any semblance of a chance is LSU until Fornette goes pro.

Same shit each year this conference as a whole is terrible
>>
easy, the sec bowl schedule was literally nothing but cupcakes
>>
>>64644671
Typical SEC education, Pac 12 was 6-4
>>
Why did the greatest division in the history of sports, the 2014 SEC West, go 2-5 in bowls?
>>
Wait a second famalam

These records aren't right
>>
>>64644872
>lol
>>
>>64644671
>be fat cuck who sucks at his job
>lose games to Toledo and Texas Tech
>manage to win an irrelevant bowl game over a 6-6 Big XII team
>brag about muh elite SEC and use it as an excuse for your mediocre record
Never change, Bret.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/14488784/bret-bielema-arkansas-razorbacks-backs-sec-conference-8th-win-bowl-season
>>
>>64647640
Everyone in the SEC is embarrassed by Bret. Don't let him represent the body as a whole.
>>
>>64647707
He is the embodiment of SEC culture. SEC fans literally think every team in the conference is elite just by virtue of being in that league.
>>
>SEC you play so good
>>
>>64644671
SEC had a great bowl season good work guys you were the best this year. 3 of the B1G's loses were to you guys so can't complain about that. I will call you out on having 3 of your wins be to cupcakes but you don't control that. See you all later this year when LSU goes up to Wisconsin.

Hopefully B1G isn't such a fluky clusterfuck next year,
>>
>>64649624
With Michigan on the rise, tOSU continued success, if MSU can recover from the embarassment this week, and if Wisconson finally gets good again B1G will be great.
>>
>>64649718
Should be fun as much as I give the SEC shit and some of it they deserve football is best when the B1G and SEC are at each others throats.
>>
>>64649873
It's because the B1G and SEC actually play football. They're physical, play defense and understand what really matters. Everything else and their >muh air raid falls flat every time in the post season
>>
>>64649718
>if MSU can recover from the embarassment this week
I actually don't think they can. The Big Ten (at least the East) is gonna go back to the period of Ohio State-Michigan dominance. I presume Wisconsin will establish itself as the perennial West champion eventually, but who knows.

Penn State and Nebraska are big question marks.
>>
>>64644872
>Sleeping on a Tennessee team that was clearly underrated and who is in position to win the SEC East next year and possibly oust Bama
>>
>>64652231
Until Dantonio leaves I won't believe that right now tOSU is the team to beat with MSU and Michigan battling to be the one to knock them off. The West could be Wisconsin and Nebraska battling for the championship game.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.