[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/trans/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 768x432
>no rumors edition

>Is this madman going anywhere edition
>>
Leave Palestine alone.
>>
>>64641742

Of course he's fucking not it's just a silly season rumour
>>
>no rumours edition
You're a fucking lazy cunt.
>>
Wouldn't surprise me if he'd leave for more money. He strikes me as a guy playing for the money and who has no loyalty.
>>
>Southampton and Senegal striker Sadio Mane, 23, could be a target for Manchester United with his future at the Saints in doubt after he turned up late for a team meeting and was dropped on Saturday. (Mail on Sunday)

>But Southampton manager Ronald Koeman says that Mane would cost £62.5m. (Sun on Sunday)

>The Old Trafford club could also look to Lazio's Brazilian forward Felipe Anderson, 22, and are prepared to pay £30m plus add-ons. (Daily Star Sunday)

>But Watford's interest in Lazio team-mate Keita Balde Diao, 20, could see the Italian club back out of a deal with United for Anderson. (Sunday Express)

>Real Madrid are anticipating a bid from Manchester City for attacking midfielder Isco - but will only sell the 23-year-old for £30m. (Mail on Sunday)

>Stoke City could lose Spain forward Bojan Krkic for £10m in the January transfer window. The 25-year-old former Barcelona player has a buyout clause in his contract that leaves him open to interested parties. (Sunday Mirror)

>Arsenal are looking at a £42m bid for Borussia Dortmund's Gabon international striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, 26. (Sun on Sunday)

>Liverpool fear they could be priced out of a move for Barcelona goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen, 23, with the Spanish club valuing the German international at £20m. (Sunday Mirror)

>Juventus and France midfielder Paul Pogba, 22, says his time at Manchester United was like being on holiday in comparison to the work he has to do at his current club. (La Stampa via Sky Sports)

>Paris St-Germain want to sign Stoke City's 26-year-old Austria forward Marko Arnautovic, who they have been following for the past two years. (Sunday People)
>>
>>64641796
>>
>>64641855

>60m for Mané

>30m for Felipe Anderson who's having an utter shit season

wew lad, what are you doing louis?
>>
>>64641855
>Arsenal are looking at a £42m bid for Borussia Dortmund's Gabon international striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, 26. (Sun on Sunday)

Please happen.
>>
>>64641870
Rude af lad
>>64641855
>63
Wee
>>64641928
He's finding form again desu, but he's still 20m tops
>>
>>64641855
>Juventus and France midfielder Paul Pogba, 22, says his time at Manchester United was like being on holiday in comparison to the work he has to do at his current club.

tiptopkek
>>
File: sane.jpg (171 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
sane.jpg
171 KB, 640x360
future goat la

welcome to real madrid
>>
>>64641855
>Marko Arnautovic

who ?
>>
>>64642221
the lad with the ponytail at stoke
>>
>>64641742
>be Brazilian
>be trans

Sounds about right.
>>
File: 13.23.30.png (2 MB, 1296x834) Image search: [Google]
13.23.30.png
2 MB, 1296x834
biggest game to lose in the world
>>
>>64641938
It's not going to happen.
>Dortmund selling one of their best players in the winter window
>Dortmund selling one of their best players for the price they'd want for him from a summer transfer
>Aubameyang leaving mid season, meaning he won't become top scorer
>>
File: me on the right.jpg (14 KB, 480x324) Image search: [Google]
me on the right.jpg
14 KB, 480x324
>>64641816
As much as I'd like for him to stay and keep MSN intact
>Loyalty to a business
>Not making as much as possible for the only people that matter (your family)
As soon as some grave injury or form go everyone turns on you
Look at Marcell Jansen, so much for club loyalty
>>
>>64650304
>being a soulless psychopath

>being a soulless psychopath who would go from Barcelona to Manchester
>>
>>64650471
>Loyalty to a business who wont be loyal to you
>Soulless
Leaving your loyal wife who has given you children for new young pussy is soulless
>>
>>64650696
>not leaving your fat wife for fresh pussy
do you even sports?
>>
>>64643577
Kek
>>
Isco to Chelsea when?
>>
>>64650696
>being such a soulless cynic only driven by money

Get help
>>
>>64641816
At his age he should try out a few different leagues
>>
>>64651263
I hope you're as loyal to Burger King when McDonalds comes calling
>>
>>64641816
Apparently, according to a businessman close to his father that went public, Real Madrid offered more to him, but Neymar still chose Barcelona due to it being a childhood dream to play for the club.

Not saying he wouldn't change clubs later in his career, but he certainly isn't now. Not on his wish.
>>
>>64652176
Doubt City can offer so much more that he'd leave Messi and Suarez, Barcelona will pay him enough to stay
>>
>>64641855

>messi moves to stoke to finally prove himseld at the britannia
>bojan moves to barca again to be a qt number 10

Very nice desu
>>
>>64641928
>falling for The Sun's tricks

They only say 60mil because they assume he will be earning £125k/week and sign a five year contract, and then also see out the whole five years. That £60mil includes his wages, the actual transfer would be £30mil.

The Sun likes to bump up the price like that to sell more papers/get more clicks.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.