[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit I'm so Fucking sick of cats acting this he be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Holy shit I'm so Fucking sick of cats acting this he be the greatest coach who ever lived. Most overrated coach who ever lived if you ask me.

He has one Fucking NCAA championship in over 20 years of coaching! Lots of coaches have a championship! There are five better basketball coaches right now in his own conference.

He's produced bust after NBA bust. Literally the best player to ever come out of his program is Zach Randolph, an underachiever if there ever was one.

You Motherfuckers, you better get on board and stop acting like Trick ass Marks!
>>
Coach K is better

fight me irl
>>
>>64632287

Honestly he is and it's frankly not even debatable. People should be embarrassed to even try to argue such a ridiculous line.
>>
name one coach better

the fact that he hasn't had top tier talent just refutes your argument

it's not his fault the nba scouts are retarded
>>
File: Alex_Ferguson[1].jpg (713 KB, 1440x1920) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Ferguson[1].jpg
713 KB, 1440x1920
Holy shit I'm so Fucking sick of cats acting this he be the greatest coach who ever lived. Most overrated coach who ever lived if you ask me.

He has two Fucking UCLs in over 25 years of coaching! Lots of coaches have a treble! There are five better football coaches right now in his own league.

He's produced bust after EPL bust. Literally the best player to ever come out of his program is Paul Scholes, an underachiever if there ever was one.

You Motherfuckers, you better get on board and stop acting like Trick ass Divers!
>>
>>64632241
>cats
>Trick ass Marks

What?
>>
>>64635919
it's just another autist trying to force his retarded meme he's been cooking up for the past 6 months
>>
>>64635919

Are you kidding me mate!? How do you not understand this.
>>
wait what

how do people actively hate tom

like yeah he's not the greatest coach ever but he does pretty well for never having the top talent. i dont understand what there is to hate

coach k is great but coach k also gets literally anyone he wants
>>
>>64635919
op is black
>>64638331
this
>>
>hey young niglet come to duke.
> we have a bunch of media coverage and national tv time especially with espn so we will almost always be ranked high and get the easiest tournement bracket
>so as long as you play well youll get drafted easily after one year and get paid
>just dont be a nigger and fuck duke or me over so i can keep doing this forever with next years niglet class
>>
>>64638331
Izzo is impossible to hate, unless youre a scUM/osu fan
>tfw UMass fan
>will never get a chance to have a coach like Izzo become a lifer and turn our program around
>>
Other teams make Final Fours and win championships with teams stacked with 5-star recruits

Izzo manages it by spinning straw into gold every 3 or 4 years
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.