[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do You Agree With This Comparison Between la liga ,epl and bundesliga?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: Racing_banner.jpg (195 KB, 895x1107) Image search: [Google]
Racing_banner.jpg
195 KB, 895x1107
Do You Agree With This Comparison Between la liga ,epl and bundesliga?
>>
>>64626167
fuck no
La Liga is between Barca and Madrid and no one else matters

Premier League is right

Bundas Liga is right but it fits even better with Ligue 1
>>
>>64626167
>La Liga
kek fucking no.
>>
>he put the /bundes/ image in la liga and vice versa
>>
>>64626226
>and no one else matters

>as Atletico has been a title contender 3 years in a row

>as Atletico is currently first
>>
>>64626226
>forgetting about atlético

You're an embarrassment
>>
Too many horses in la liga
>>
>>64626167
>m-muh mickey mouse cups muhfugga
>>
>>64626226
la Liga is a 3-horse race more three horses faster than any ostrich.
>>
>>64626268
>>64626264
im sorry
>>
>>64626226
and americans wonder why no-one takes them seriously in football threads
>>
>>64626167

The images for La Liga and the Premier League should be switched.

>La Liga title contenders: Barca, Real, Atletico
>Premier League title contenders: Arsenal, City, Leicester, Spurs, United
>>
>>64628129
The eplel is a 2 hore race between arselel and shitty.
Manure and spurds are too shit to win and Memester City is already collapsing, I'd ne surprised if they managed to get in the top4
>>
>>64626167
Make the horse in the bottom picture a bag of money saved by evading taxes and shady deals and make the rider a blind cartel office employee and it's perfect.
>>
>>64628250
>The eplel is a 2 hore race between arselel and shitty.
Maybe this season but you can't deny it is like that every season, unlike la liga

At least neither of us are France
>>
>>64628315
i have a bad news for you:

clubs that won the EPL in the past 10 years: 3
clubs that won the EPL in the past 20 years: 4

clubs that won La Liga in the past 10 years: 3
clubs that won La Liga in the past 20 years: 5
>>
>>64628820
You know, when you go back several decades to prove a point even the Bundes manages to look exciting on paper.
>>
>>64628820
How do you rate those 5 clubs' chances of winning the league this season?
>>
>>64628250
>The eplel is a 2 hore race between arselel and shitty.

Arsenal hasn't won the league in 11 years. And at the moment, the EPL has 4 title contenders: Arsenal, Leicester, City, and Spurs. Spurs haven't won in more than 50 years, Leicester have never won. In La Liga, on the other hand, there are 3 title contenders, all of which have won in the last 3 years.

>clubs that won the EPL in the past 20 years: 4

>clubs that won La Liga in the past 20 years: 5

EPL: Arsenal (last title in 2005, contenders this season), Chelsea (last title in 2015), United (last title in 2013), City (last title in 2012)

La Liga: Barca (last title in 2015), Atletico (last title in 2014), Real (last title in 2013), Valencia (last title in 2005, irrelevant in the title race), Deportivo la Coruna (last title in 2000, irrelevant in the title race)
>>
>>64629186
If you count spurs as contenders I guess I can count Villarreal, Dépor and Celta too
>>
>>64629836

At the end of last week, Spurs were 4 points behind first and had the best GD in the league. They're currently 7 points behind, but they've played one fewer game than all the other top 5 teams so they could be right back to 4 behind with a win tomorrow. In La Liga, on the other hand, Villarreal is 8 points behind first, Celta is 10 points behind, Deportivo is 14 points behind, and none of them are anywhere close to the top 3 in terms of goal difference.

And either way, it doesn't change the fact that Arsenal (who haven't won in 11 years) are in first place and Leicester (who have never won the title) are just 2 points behind them.
>>
>La Liga
3 horses and a lot of ostriches
>PL
bunch of ostriches
>Bundes
1 horse and a lot of ostriches

tbhfam
>>
PL is the only soccer league in the world worth watching.

It's the finest league in the world and on par w American leagues in watchability
>>
Is the bomb in the epl pic there for arsenals eventual implosion?
>>
>>64630064
Memester will keep collapsing and losing more and more points, is like Levante in 2011, they started huge and then sank
>>
Name me one team from PL that would finish top 4 in Spain? None, no quality embarrassing league that is only big uneducated football countries like Malaysia
>>
Serie A is actually competitive and high-scoring across the board this year, why exclude it
>>
>>64626167

no
>>
>>64630819
i see what you did there
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.