[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 534x712
find a flaw
>>
he's too white for BLACKED
>>
>>64622977
he looks kinda lanky
>>
>>64622977
Literally ruining the game by exploiting the power of the 3 ball.
>>
mulatto halfbreed scum
>>
Glass ankles.
>>
>Makes games less fun to watch
>Propagated by the media as someone who makes the game more fun to watch
>Can't dunk for shit
>Not as good of a driver as Chris Paul and Russell Westbrook
>Would be average without the meme point line
>>
>>64623107
but the games are more fun to watch
>>
>>64623025
>blames the shooter and totally ignores the pathetic defending

this is how i know you just started watching the nba last season
>>
>>64623107
i really got into nba just because of curry
>>
File: 1448235764829.png (256 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
1448235764829.png
256 KB, 599x337
couldnt sweep the cavs, overrated AF
>>
>>64623025
>wahhhh you're too good
>>
Pronounces his name like a faggot
>>
overrated team babby
>>
Right ankle
>>
>>64624669
So Curry's Achilles heel is literally his heel, like Achilles?
>>
I want to him to suffer a career ending injury, the kind that permanently affects him for the rest of his life.
>>
>>64622977
A proud white family man who dominates the game and isn't a manufactured superstar?

I cannot find a flaw, he is literally the GOAT.
>>
>>64622977

Strength
>>
>>64624910
>isn't a manufactured superstar
>>
>>64624953
He isn't.
>>
>>64622977
gay
>>
>>64622977
Literally gay.

Can only dribble and shoot the meme shot.
>>
>>64624953
He is though. The media was late to the party because they were still busy riding Lelbron's dick last year.
>>
>>64625060
>2016
>not sucking cock

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>64624834
>wishing serious injuries on people paid to play a game

The worst kind of cancer
>>
>>64625128
>not catching the meme
>>
>>64623007
Pretty much, it would be much more enjoyable to watch him fuck my wife and my wife's daughter with his huge thick cock if his skin were much darker
>>
>>64623107
implying dolph shayes didnt dominate the game with 30+ ft set shots in a 2pt league
>>
He's a gay nigger.
>>
Soft ass nigga who ultimately doesn't have the strength to dominate in the playoffs when teams no longer have to save their energy over 80+ games

That's why he didnt win finals MVP. Iguodala is more important to their playoff success.

Still good as fuck though. His regular season dominance is the stuff of legends, and he's obviouly still so dangerous in the playoffs that you have to hospitalize yourself effectively guarding him.
>>
>>64622977
can't defender a center, let alone power forward
>>
He's shaping up to be the greatest white player of all time.
>>
Can you imagine what the league will be like in 7-10 years when every PG is gonna replicate Curry.
>>
>>64622977
>Being a quadroon

Not even once
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.