[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liverpool lost suarez, sturridge, sterling and gerrard in their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1449091396303.jpg (107 KB, 660x350) Image search: [Google]
1449091396303.jpg
107 KB, 660x350
Liverpool lost suarez, sturridge, sterling and gerrard

in their last season together they scored a combined 85 goals in the league in 38 games

if anyone has an excuse for being shit right now it's liverpool, not to mention klopp is managing someone elses squad

so get your facts straight
>>
ITT: We try to get 96 and laugh at Liverpoo

>>96 get
>>
>>64621595
>using a tool
>still failing
>>
>>64621595
Good try la
>>
>>64621595
>>96
>>
File: yawn.jpg (22 KB, 343x350) Image search: [Google]
yawn.jpg
22 KB, 343x350
>>64621630
>>
>>64621525
Sterling and Suarez = $125,000,000
So Suarez was irreplaceable, ok. Sterling was only potentially good.
Think about that shit though... $125,000,000
Not counting the money that the club put up as well...
Brendan wasted $125,000,000... it blows my mind. I can't even handle it.
Everyone said... He's gonna do a Spurs.
Brendan said 'I'm not gonna do a spurs".
Then he did a Spurs.
HE DID IT FUCKING TWICE.
I fucking hate Brendan Rodgers
>$125,000,000
>>
File: Lonely Old Man.jpg (11 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
Lonely Old Man.jpg
11 KB, 286x176
>>64621752
This tbqh
>>
>>64621752
What a madman
>>
>>64621752
Turns out spending money on football is fucking hard.
>>
>>64622322
apparently it isn't because City went from being nobodies to having one of the best squads on the planet. If you have a shit ton of money you can buy good players. With $125,000,000 he could have bought 3 world class players.
>>
>>64622506
But none would want to go to liverpool
>>
File: Liverpool Transfer Policy.gif (2 MB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
Liverpool Transfer Policy.gif
2 MB, 500x432
>>64621752
>Brendan said 'I'm not gonna do a spurs".
>Then he did a Spurs.
>HE DID IT FUCKING TWICE.

The funny thing is that Spurs learned their lesson the first time and now have a decent team built on some relatively cheap foreign players (except Lamela, of course) and homegrown youngsters. Liverpool went out and did the exact same thing, with the exact same manager. They really should have known better.
>>
>>64621752
He tried to sign Alexis Sanchez but failed.
That and signing Can is literally only good thing Rodgers has ever did in transfer window
>>
>>64623238
lamela's good now
>>
>>64621525
Rodgers wasted the Suarez and Sterling money on mediocre talent

>buy players from mediocre clubs
>expecting them to be anything but mediocre.
It's one thing if those players we bought were squad players, but they were meant to be our new spine. Well they are, and it's why we'll continue to get BTFO by teams like West Ham. Any dog can rise to the occasion everyone once in awhile, but the season isn't won by beating the top team, it's won by beating the teams around you and below. It's one over the span of 38 matches and 10 months. Mediocre players can't rise to that level week in week out for 43 weeks.
>>
>>64624548
i think he probably bought players who had over achieved

lallana was in contention for player of the season

lovren looked like a solid centre back

i can see why he bought them, i think on paper they are sound signings (ignoring their price)
>>
>>64624744
That's the problem, buying players from mediocre clubs that have one good season. How many times has that happened in the English football? Remember when Michu was the next big thing? Remember Scott Sinclair?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.