[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Changing teams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: leicester-city-case-study-logo.jpg (99 KB, 900x701) Image search: [Google]
leicester-city-case-study-logo.jpg
99 KB, 900x701
Is it acceptable to change teams if you know the club you follow is destined for mediocrity? I've been following Leicester all my life and every season just seems pointless. I had a bit of hope this year, but after recent performances I've inevitably realized they will never even make champions league. Plus the fox in the logo is kind of goofy, doesn't have any of the majesty that clubs like Liverpool and Manchester United have.
>>
>>64618836
>1 season after promotion and we're sitting 2nd in the league
>destined for mediocrity
lol ok

>I've been following Leicester all my life
And you think that compared to being in the 3rd flight of english football, our current status is 'mediocre'?
>>
>>64618912
>>64618912
I was there when we were consistently making top 10 in the late 90s. I still kept up the hope after they got relegated, but meh this is just the same shit all over again.
>>
>I've been following Leicester all my life

Is this b7+1?
>>
File: topmuller.png (1 MB, 1080x1061) Image search: [Google]
topmuller.png
1 MB, 1080x1061
>Plus the fox in the logo is kind of goofy, doesn't have any of the majesty that clubs like Liverpool and Manchester United have.
>>
>>64619186
No I liked the fox concept and jumped on them as a kid. I'm a grown man now and more mature than liking some team just because of its animal.
>>
top-tier b8, well done upside-down poland
>>
ITs completely acceptable thing to do OP. I was a proud Chelsea supporter till Leciester started doing well and started supporting them, now I'm moving to an actually decent club like Arsenal. Join us in the Arsenal thread.
>>
>>64618836
You're as bad as seacucks fans
>>
Of course it is acceptable. I've been following Leicester all my life, ever since Vardy broke that record. Unfortunately they aren't doing well now and I'm looking for other team to support. Arsenal and Man City look good.
>>
If everybody is talking ironically, why people bite the bait?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.