[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Akers > Vinatieri > Janikowski Do any of these kickers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: profootballhalloffamewebsite.gif (25 KB, 378x386) Image search: [Google]
profootballhalloffamewebsite.gif
25 KB, 378x386
> Akers
> Vinatieri
> Janikowski

Do any of these kickers belong in the NFL Hall of Fame?
>>
>akers
kek
KEK

Janikowski yes
>>
>>64608669
Vinatieri has 2 super bowl winning kicks, of course he belongs
>>
> Vinatieri
Yes
> Janikowski
Yes
> Akers
lel
> Gostkowski
yes
>>
Only Vinatieri 2bh. As much as I love Jano, he loses games for the raiders with the inconsistency of his leg more often than he wins them with the raw power of it.
>>
Vinny is a shoe-in for his longevity and clutchness.

Janny is in for his ridiculous kicking strength
>>
Vinatiera and Janikowski.
>>
> kickers
> HoF
pick one
>>
>>64608775
There's a punter in the HOF. A player at any position can get in if they're GOAT enough.
>>
>>64608769
>he loses games for the raiders with the inconsistency of his leg more often than he wins them with the raw power of it.
maybe the raiders shouldnt be so shit that the kicker is deciding the outcome of games so often
>>
File: 1406033982956.jpg (35 KB, 412x371) Image search: [Google]
1406033982956.jpg
35 KB, 412x371
>>64608775
>Implying Vinatieri won't get in
half of the Patriots championships are because of him being clutch as hell
>>
>>64608669
>Akers
Never saw him play so no clue
>Vinatieri
Definitely yes
>Seabass
If he beats Prater's record
>>
>>64608797
Even in both Janikowski's best years as a player and the Raiders' best years during this 13 year playoff slide, he was missing in completely inexcusable fashion.

><40 yards
>down the middle
>in a dome

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y7SkQoXLukc

He doesn't even sniff the HOF unless he breaks the longest FG record (he's past his prime and won't, btw) and I say that as a Raiders fan.
>>
>>64608775
Outstanding punters and kickers should be in the HoF, the only position that'll never get in is long snapper. Why is it a separate position anyway, can't centers for it?
>>
>>64608769
Jano is going to play for another 20 years tho. so he'll have all the records for scoring and touchbacks
>>
>>64608870
Do it*, I meant, why'd you autocorrect that, Android
>>
two clutch kicks this super bowl run
>>
FUCK NO
>>
>>64608870
>>64608890
it's actually a very specific skill, some centers do it but if you can do it better the'll give you a minimum contract
you're right though the'll never be in the hall of fame
>>
>>64608870
The patriots actually drafted a LS-only player last year
>>
>>64608874
that didnt help Morten Anderson
>>
I remember there were Polish flags in the crowd at that last Chargers Raiders game, I didn't realize Janikowski was actually born in Poland
>>
>>64609113
That's because of BB's autistic hardon for the Naval Academy
>>
>>64609394
Just look at his fucking face, he's clearly a first gen Slav
>>
>>64609422
Lots of people looked like that where I grew up and their parents were born in the US

t. Novikov
>>
>>64609404
Yeah, fuck the school where he fell in love with football, right?
>>
>>64609046
I know the long snapper for Oklahoma, v nice guy. He's incredibly consistent
>>
Top 3 current kickers?
>>
> Akers
I wish. He was my counselor at kicker camp. Yes that's a thing.
> Vinatieri
Absolutely
> Janikowski
No. He's been a meme since F$U brought him to prevent wide right III
>>
>Vinatieri
Absolutely
>Akers
No
>Janikowski
Depends on whether Andersen gets in, if he does I can see a really small chance he gets in too with Lechler because they were a great tandem for so long. Lechler deserves it more though.
>>
If Janikowski retires without breaking the longest FG record his career will have been a waste
>>
>>64614422
gostkowski
dan "the man" bailey
justin tucker
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.