[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nick Bosa confirmed future GOATbuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: bosanova.png (105 KB, 474x470) Image search: [Google]
bosanova.png
105 KB, 474x470
Nick Bosa confirmed future GOATbuck
>>
Literally who
>>
>>64608513
haha funny his career famously started in Ohio, now it can die in Ohio when he gets drafted by the "mistake by the lake" this year. Look out boys we got some new material coming into the factory.
>>
>>64608513
That kid is literally only on the team because they wanted his older brother to stay an extra season with him
>>
>>64608513
>I will finish what you started
The blunt?
>>
>>64610523
lol
>>
>>64611172
Nick Bosa is a 5* recruit though
>>
File: foxx.jpg (7 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
foxx.jpg
7 KB, 300x169
>>64613756
Is he a 5* instead of a 4* b/c of who his brother is or is he legit enough to really be 5*?
>>
>>64610523
>getting drafted by the Browns

Why not stay another year?
>>
>>64614203

I've heard he could be as good if not better. Had an injury this year though.
>>
>>64614252

Because the Browns will just be the worst team next year too and still draft him.

Best bet is to stay another year and play poorly half the time to fall down the list and sacrifice a few million
>>
>>64614669
>sacrifice a few million

Stupid
>>
>>64614669

You're a fucking idiot. The Browns are trash but at some point they will turn it around. Also, worst case scenario the Browns will overpay to keep you after the rookie contract too if you're good.
>>
>>64614252
>>64614669
Urban Meyer already said that he's entering the draft this year, sooo....yeah the BROWNS BABY.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 306x306
>>64615914
>You're a fucking idiot. The Browns are trash but at some point they will turn it around.
How I wish this was true
>>
nick comes across like a real fuccboi on social media
>>
>>64614252
Titans will draft him
>>
>>64608513
>nick is a kylo fan
suddenly not excited anymore
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.