[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want to live in a world where Chikorita is the historic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: chicharito.jpg (43 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
chicharito.jpg
43 KB, 600x360
I don't want to live in a world where Chikorita is the historic top scorer in our NT
>>
>>64598713
>our
>>
>>64598713

its too late. the writing is on the wall. You guys will just have to better talent to outdo him in the future
>>
File: friendly-baby.png (127 KB, 1032x1465) Image search: [Google]
friendly-baby.png
127 KB, 1032x1465
I don't want to live in a world where Neymeme beats Zico's NT goalscoring record at 24yo
>>
i know right

a fucking poacher beating all those legendary Mexican world class players to that honor

oh wait
>>
File: 13_jared_borgetti.jpg (18 KB, 215x280) Image search: [Google]
13_jared_borgetti.jpg
18 KB, 215x280
>>64598977
Borgetti was GOAT lad
>>
File: 1450555755648.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1450555755648.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>chikorita
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (103 KB, 785x683) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
103 KB, 785x683
>having a literal meme beat based Borgetti's record

such as shame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mHNTnJDLfw
>>
Chicharito did his best Ozil impression in that CL final
>>
>>64599066
Borgetti was a bigger meme than Chocolito tbqh.
>>
>>64598967
Neymar is good unlike shitarito
>>
>>64598977
Same with Rooney being England's top scorer
>>
Late 90's, early 00's were our best years. We had Campos, Borgetti, Cuau, young Marquez, Luis Hernandez, Torrado and USA had a prime DonoGOAT which made USA vs Mexico games 10 times more fun to watch. Now we have a bunch of literally whos warming european benches while the face of our NT is a fucking poacher scoring lucky tap-ins
>>
>>64598713
Then kill yourself, please.
>>
>>64599248
>Luis Hernandez

underrated
>>
Why do all Mexicans hate Chicharito? I mean sure he's not world class but he doesn't deserve to be the piƱata of an entire country.
>>
>>64599290
Chichanos and the media over-hype him. He has two left feet, I personally despise how he can't shoot without falling to the ground. I don't hate him I just hate his lack of skill.
>>
>>64599283

Thanks Brasileiro
>>
>>64599365
You're jealous migo just accept it.
>>
>>64599290
It's in beaner blood to hate on someone who's technically doing better than he should be. Kind of a self hatred most Mexicans have. Aztec Blood is hateful blood.
>>
I don't want to live in a world which forced me to be a fan of Ajax and the Dutch NT
>>
>>64599066
>Based borgetti
>becaus of him they got cucker by argentina in 2006 WC
>>
>>64599677
t. Chicano
>>
Chicharito is GOAT, if you can't respect that you should go back to a more suiting sport for you. Archery for example.
>>
>>64599200
I know he's shit now but there was a point in his career where Rppney was genuine world class. I'd say 07 to 11 were his best years. A level that Shitarito could only dream of playing.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.