[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You now remember Arda Turan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: Arda-Turan-589137.jpg (24 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Arda-Turan-589137.jpg
24 KB, 590x350
>Oh hey Sergi Roberto. Take a seat on the bench kid
>>
He can play as a winger too you know? Even as an RB
>>
>>64592196
Which one are you talking about?
>>
>>64592204
sergi
>>
Sergi has done so well that I'd play him over Turan
>>
>>64592218

Sergi pls go
>>
oh yeah hes able to play now
how about vidal? is he good at right back?
>>
le traitor kebab faec
>>
>>64592404
i'm under the impression he runs very fast so probably fits barca's idea of a decent right back well
>>
>>64592408
le butthurt no euros flag
>>
>>64592218
this, doubt Luis Enrique will cut his progress like that.
>>
>>64592404

Alves is suddenly world class again after being shit for most of last season. Don't see Vidal playing many games
>>
File: sergi%20GOATberto.png (546 KB, 1024x703) Image search: [Google]
sergi%20GOATberto.png
546 KB, 1024x703
>>64592218
>>64592661
>>
>>64592165
>implying he won't be 3rd option
>>
>Sergi memerto
kek
Arda Turan is really fucking good. I have no idea what they'll do with him with the 3 monsters up top, probably a rotation player with Rakitic and Iniesta.
>>
When will he be eligible to play?
>>
buying him and Vidal was a waste

Sergi Roberto, Rafinha (when he's back from injury) and Sergi Samper could've done the job, and they wouldn't even have needed to buy Rakitic if they hadn't sold Thiago Alcântara due to fucking up his minimal fee release clause thanks to lack of appearances.

Selling Pedro this season was a waste too, he's getting even less game time at the piece of shit that is >Chelshit this season, when he'd have gotten plenty of it at Barça.

Just imagine a world where Barcelona didn't fuck up the transfers of their La Masia products:

-------------------------------------- Lel Stegen ------------------------------------
Sergi Roberto ---------- Piqué --------- whatever (Bartra) --------- Bellerín
------------------------------- Biscuits (Sergi Samper) -----------------------------
----------- Rafinha Alcântara (Denis Suárez) ----------- Thiago Alcântara (geriatric Iniesta) -------
old-man Messi (Adama Traoré) --------------- Nerman --------------- Alen Halilovic
>>
>>64594764
now. It's January senpai.
>>
>>64599505
It was Thiago and Pedro who decided to leave, not the other way around, so the club had no choice but to let them go.

Vidal and Arda are good buys on paper. Arda comes to replace Xavi (not same player but midfielder too) and Vidal to replace Alves in the near future.

I really don't see much problem tobehonest.
>>
>>64594764
vs espanyol (tomorrow)
>>
>farca bandwagoners
Eww...
>>
>Rata Turan
>>
>>64599505
>Lel Stegen
>Nerman
>La Masia

hue pls
>>
>>64600806
MADrid?
>>
>>64594764
Barça has three matches against Madrid B the next two weeks, with some other team in between
>>
You are now aware of Ibrahim Affelay
>>
>>64602371
>You now remember that in some point during gestation, Affelay had a complete pair set of full healthy legs
>>
>>64601994
No, idiot.

I meant that as in not letting their la masia products go out, not that this should stop Nerman/Lel Stegen from coming in.

And moreover that's a projection of what Barcelona should've looked like in 5 years.
>>
>>64600116
>It was Thiago and Pedro who decided to leave, not the other way around, so the club had no choice but to let them go.

Kinda right, but partially wrong. Thiago had something like a 80m0ish euros release clause, which would be dropped to 20m-ish if he didn't get x number of appearances in that particular season.

Tito/Tata were stupid enough not to play him, and triggered that clause. By the time Pep signed with Buyern, halfway into the season, Thiago had a really small number of appearances, and it was easy for Pep to convince Thiago to join him. Had Barcelona played its cards right, even if he wanted to leave Buyern would have to pay at least those 80m-ish (which I doubt they ever would, dirty nazi kikes).
>>
>>64599505
>Sergi Roberto, Rafinha (when he's back from injury) and Sergi Samper could've done the job
You never saw a game of Sergi Roberto before this season tbqh

>Selling Pedro this season was a waste too
Selling Pedro is the best thing Barça have done this year. Money for an already useless player.
>>
>>64602749
>You never saw a game of Sergi Roberto before this season tbqh.
Sure did, I even watched 2013/14 Barça B games.

I mistakingly believed he was total shit until the beginning of this season. But I'm fully gripped on the Samper bandwagon.

Nigga, please, I've been bandwagoning Barcelona since 98, and been to the Camp Nou in 2013. Do you even bandwagon your second team?

>Selling Pedro is the best thing Barça have done this year. Money for an already useless player.
He's been the most tactically competent attacking player at Chelsea. It's his not his fault Azzar can't spot a pass for his life and Costa's been a lazy piece of shit.

Better than putting up Munir/Sandro, that's for sure. Letting Adama go was a mistake too, should've sold Munir instead.
>>
>>64602802
>I mistakingly believed he was total shit until the beginning of this season

He was total shit until the beginning of this season, so the club had to buy Arda because he was useless.

Should I respect you more because you've been in my city once?
>>
>>64602872
No, you should offer me a place to crash next time.
>>
>>64602486
Some masia kids are good, but most of them are simply normal players. Even many of those that looked great while growing up end up being nothing, some not even professional players.

Adama: speed autist with difficulty in team working. Completely one legged. Horrible decision making. Not sure if he'll end up being just a speed merchant winger.
Halilovic: not a masia product and also semi autist. Now he is starting to develop since his only year at barcelona b was complete shit. He can dribble but has poor finishing and surprisingly imprecise passing. Also, his defending/pressing is ridiculous. Bad decisions many times.
Bartra: will probably always be bench warmer sub at barcelona. Not strong enough, not aggressive enough, not vicious enough.
Samper: still a kid, too weak in defending, a big deal if he has to play as single defensive mid. Probably the best masia product right now, and it will take quite a few years before we can see if he's any good. Pure masia, only played for barcelona since he was born.
Denis Suárez: not a masia product, decent player, poor defending, physically weak, probably needs a few more years on loan to mature into something useful.
Deulofeu: semi autist and full on retard. Poor finishing, horrible decision making. Trouble with team work and authority. Used to be the next great masia product, now almost forgotten and on loan to see if he becomes something. Who knows, most have already given up on him.
>>
>>64602987
>Adama
Had a great start in Aston Villa then got injured immediately afterwards.

>Halilovic
He's been pretty good in Gijón, will likely be given some sub appearances next season.

>Deulofeu
He was permanently sold to Everton this season, no longer on loan. He's a shithead, true, but he set their midfield alight. Inconsistent, but his way of dribbling reminds me of Dinho.
>>
>>64603090
The thing is most masia players leave b team incredibly raw and incomplete, so it's not realistic to make a lineup of young masia players Look at Bartra and Roberto, already 24, both looked great as kids and on national team, and today are still mostly bench warmers. Thiago was also a bench warmer for 3 years and would probably still be for the most part today had he stayed. Same with his brother and any of the current kids, all raw.

You can't bring back Halilovic yet, he needs a few years as a starter at lesser teams. You bring him back next season for some subs and you'll kill his career, he needs a lot of play time with adults.

Deulofeu was sold but barcelona has the right to buy him back cheap in the next two years and also retain a percentage of any future sale. This is how barcelona will do most loans in the future so players are taken seriously at their new clubs.

There's talent but it needs years to mature.
>>
>>64603508
Oh no, but that >>64599505 I meant as an alternate scenario of what could've been in some 4-5 years, if transfers had gone differently. I'm not suggesting that they get playtime now over current first team players.

Except Thiago. Thiago is already at a level where he could've totally replaced Rakitic this season. Too bad he's a Pep whore. But Barcelona (and Brazil) still kept the best Alcântara so I'm not too worried.
>>
>>64603508
>tfw the "next" big deal from la masia is some 12 yo kid called xavi simons and its not even a sure thing yet
>>
>>64602010
He's mexican so what do you expect?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.