[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That time John Terry literally cucked Wayne Bridge.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: b99terrycrews.jpg (45 KB, 495x342) Image search: [Google]
b99terrycrews.jpg
45 KB, 495x342
That time John Terry literally cucked Wayne Bridge.
>>
In the end it turned out it didn't even happen
>>
This has always annoyed me. He fucked Bridge's ex girlfriend. So what? What's the big deal here?

Reminder that Giggs fucked his brothers wife.
>>
Were you watching Premier League Years this morning friendo?
Just cos they mentioned it in this mornings 09/10 season episode, wondered why else you would mention a 6 year old incident.
>>
>>64591589
I wasn't actually, don't even know what that is. Just wanted to do a cuck-related thread.
>>
>>64591595
if you have never watched Premier League Years, you should, used to spend all my time as a child watching it, so comfy. It's just a football season narrated with music popular at the time and the main sporting events and current affairs that were going on. Shows you the history, continuity and passion of football very well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zSfgr8QYrQ
>>
>>64591501
What's weird is that no one gave a shit about Terry cheating, the problem was shagging Bridge's ex girlfriend. I can understand that you shouldn't do it because you are team mates and everything but really, it wasn't worth the shitstorm.
>>
Wayne Bridge ended up with Frankie from the Saturdays so doubt he gives a shit now
>>
John Terry literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>64591501
It started straight after they broke up. Terry cheated on his own bird
>>
>>64591688
What an odd match
>>
>>64591877

Yes..? Talk about making a big deal over nothing.
>>
>>64591877

> Giggs cheats on his brothers wife for a decade
> fucked her right before their actual wedding

> it is known that terry cheated on his wife once

one gets booed every single game, the other is considered a 'legend' by /sp/
>>
>>64592688
Only manc scum consider Giggs a legend
>>
Chav scum who didn't get the same punishment as Suarez and whose mom actually shoplifts
>>
>>64591688
is being ridiculously tanned considered attractive in britland. im sensing that a lot of girls from england go for that look especially celebrities
>>
>>64592688
pretty sure no one gives a crap about giggs. he will remain irrelevant until he becomes manus interim manager or some shit like that
>>
>>64592976
pretty sure she's a half cast
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.