[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As much as I hate the race card being pulled I can't help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
File: Erica-Kinsman.jpg (39 KB, 956x537) Image search: [Google]
Erica-Kinsman.jpg
39 KB, 956x537
As much as I hate the race card being pulled I can't help but think sometimes that some athletes or other famous people get this shit dragged out because they're black.

I can't think of any white athletes or actors accused of rape who didn't just have it forgotten about.

Just look at this board, you're all convinced Winston is a rapist while Roethlisberger is an angel. All of this while you know how batshit the average American 18-24 white female is.
>>
>>64581681
>roethlisberger is an angel
nobody thinks this you dickhead stop acting so oppressed
>>
>>64581681
>I can't think of any white athletes or actors accused of rape who didn't just have it forgotten about.

Kane and Berger come to mind immediately. Pretty sure the Duke Lacrosse program is white too.
>>
>>64581729
This is an American thread, race relations are bizarre here.
>>
>>64581731
They didn't have people wanting their heads though. It's just a bit different.

>>64581729
Missed the point entirely.
>>
I don't know about rape accusations, but it does seem like black and latino celebrities get a lot of criticism for things that aren't really a big deal.

>Cam Newton's touchdown dances are literally threatening the fabric of suburban America
>Bautista's batflip has literally ruined Little League baseball forever
>Richard Sherman getting excited after winning a game is a perfect example of "thugs" in the NFL (never mind all the actual black thugs in the NFL who didn't get the same attention)

etc.
>>
>>64581838
>They didn't have people wanting their heads though.

That's because Kane plays hockey and those Duke Lacrosse kids played lacrosse. Nobody cares about those sports except for rich white people from the North.

Roethlisberger, on the other hand, still hasn't shaken the "rapist" reputation, people talk about it all the time. That's because he plays a relevant sport. The same goes for Kobe Bryant in basketball, the only difference being that Kobe was probably innocent.
>>
>>64581838
>Kane and Burger didn't have people wanting their heads though.

dude shut the fuck up you have no idea what you are talking about
>>
Have you ever been hated or discriminated against?
I have, I've been protested and demonstrated against
Picket signs for my wicked rhymes, look at the times
Sick as the mind of the motherfuckin' kid that's behind
>>
>>64581838
>missed the point
well no your point is that black athletes have it worse off than white athletes and your example of this is that everyone thinks roethlisbergers rape accusation was somehow less important than winstons. My response is that is categorically untrue, making your statement baseless beyond "oh no im black and things are hard it must be because im black and no other logical reason"
>>
>>64581911
Excellent post

>>64581905
No one even remember Ben's rape cases (there were like two or three).
>>
>>64581681
>I can't think of any white athletes or actors accused of rape who didn't just have it forgotten about
yeah, man, wtf is the world coming to when you can't just be black, rape someone and then simply forget about it
>>
>>64581943
This op is a white boy who don't even know
>>
>>64581970

He said "accused of rape". A lot of these guys are innocent, and the allegation follows them around forever when white celebrities don't necessarily get the same treatment.

>>64581961
>No one even remember Ben's rape cases (there were like two or three).

I'm pretty sure every football fans knows that Roethlisberger was accused of rape. I'd be willing to bet that most believe that he's guilty.
>>
>>64582024
Pffffft innocent huh
>>
>>64582024
>the allegation follows them around forever when white celebrities don't necessarily get the same treatment
if someone accuses you of rape (or any other serious crime) the allegation will follow you for the rest of your life no matter who or what you are, get your head out of your ass
>>
Ched Evans.
>>
>>64582103
>this guy
>>
much as i hate niggers, which is a lot mind you, i hate even more the people who decide to convene or miscegenate with them, as such the outrage was hilarious when that winston boy was cleared of any wrong doing
>>
File: 1436984032017.jpg (80 KB, 638x779) Image search: [Google]
1436984032017.jpg
80 KB, 638x779
Bill Cosby dindu nuffin
>>
>Some whore who was part of a cleat chasers club
>Semen of several different men in panties
>Lied to family about having had black boyfriend
Winston did nothing wrong, it's just pasty betas insecure over "their" women
Kobe is another example
>>
>>64582103
>>64581953
These posts kinda prove how complicated race shit is here compared to other places.
>>
>>64582103
this
>>64582115
and this

OP confirmed either retard or oppressed white apologist
>>
>>64582207
if thats true then thats because you are dumb fucks, not the other way around
>>
File: 1450414578031.gif (392 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1450414578031.gif
392 KB, 500x374
>>64581838
>missed the point

you wrote
>you're all convinced Winston is a rapist while Roethlisberger is an angel.

0/10 shit posting, back to reddit
>>
>>64581838
Are you retarded?
The Duke program got dismantled and those kids' names got dragged through the muds. On the words of a spent up, black stripper.
You don't hear it much any more because everyone's tried to hush up because of the massive clusterfuck it was
>>
Back to reddit you fucking cuck
>>
File: rg3.jpg (120 KB, 409x516) Image search: [Google]
rg3.jpg
120 KB, 409x516
>hes a good QB
even when he isnt
>>
>>64582546
God damnit. RG3 is such a "could have been" for skins fans...; ;
>>
>>64581681
Is this your first day on /sp/ friendo? Literally no steeler threads ever without something like 'rapistburger' being dropped over and over again.
>>
>>64582570
Maybe if their retarded ass jew owner could put down a field that isn't knee-eating garbage.
>>
>>64582570
nah, hes a bust
>>
File: image.png (246 KB, 1136x717) Image search: [Google]
image.png
246 KB, 1136x717
>>64581943
My sides
>>
>>64581838
>didn't have people wanting their heads though
apparently you haven't been to any liberal websites (gawker, jezebel, vice, salon) they all rushed to judgement on kane before any evidence. its clear you're a retard (person with a mental disability) so please leave
>>
>>64582945
no one cares about th feminazis
>citing Jezebel
kill yourself, fact is the normal population didn't bat an eye but if he were a nigger like Kobe oh boy
not even that anon
>>
>>64582207
You let nogs play the victim too much. Man up.
>>
>>64583102
That obviously means it should be dismissed every time
>>
White people don't really care or empathize with blacks.

Its the same on the other side of the whole rape issue. Remember that Oklahoma cop who raped all those black women. Barely a peep from white feminists.
>>
>>64581681
Look up Ched Evans mate
>>
>>64584859
Kill whitey
>>
>>64582162
Aren't you like an Asian wigger or something? Nice trip faggot
>>
>>64584859
>Remember that Oklahoma cop who raped all those black women. Barely a peep from white feminists

That's because the cop was a gook and that goes against their official narrative.
>>
>>64582546
I didn't know Eddie Murphy used to play football
>>
>>64585009
exactly, though the media did try to pass him as white until his records stating asian/hawaian race surfaced and the error was pointed out. Then nobody cared about his race (or the story) anymore.
>>
>>64584965
pretty sure he's a yuro but I remember this meme.. really need to leave this place
>>
if hes proven innocent nobody will call him a rapist
>>
>>64585303
Hilarious, Canada
>>
>>64581681
everyone knows Roethlisberger is a rapist
And so is Kobe.
and Peyton isn't much better
And then there's Kane.

>>64581846
the Richard Sherman reaction was about the only thing I can think of that was just straight fucked-up racism. That was a pretty low point for (some of) America, but I disagree with your general idea.
>>
>>64582155
lel
>>
But most people actually hate Roethlisberger.
>>
>>64582115
Who the fuck names their child "Ched"?
>>
>>64582207
I've lived there - you guys are literally OBSESSED with skin colour. It's creepy af.
Even municipal websites post the race composition stats of the city. WTF?

And ask any American guy why they wouldn't want to go to prison and 99% of the time they:
won't mention loss of freedom
won't mention life ruined
but they WILL tell you about their thoughts of a "big black guy", usually named "Bubba" for some reason, fucking them (usually in the shower).

It's a weird national obsession.
Really really weird.
>>
>>64590322
Now you understand the cuck meme and obsession with cucks.
>>
>>64581731
>Kane
Nigga cause that's still recent, give it another month and /sp/ will be the only place you'll hear about it
>>
>>64582580
>/sp/
>representatives of the public
Stop
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 447x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 447x495
>>64581846
>Latino celebrities

Why are you adding them into it? That's not even true. I hate the whole "black and brown" shit. Mexicans don't want to be part of black shit.
>>
>>64590431
Shut up Whitey. Stop pretending to be Mexican
>>
reddit: the thread
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.