[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>why dont americans like the darts? This sports requires
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
>why dont americans like the darts?

This sports requires lots of will power and precision
Yet the americans seems to take it not serious as sport, why?
>>
>power and precision

This game
>not sport
requires players to be fat. Not power or precision.
>>
Because the athletes are in worse shape than bowlers.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 640x1136
Darts is shit compared to any sport. It's like bowling
>>
Wait, other countries do take it seriously?

I thought it was just a British thing they half-ironically watched as a ""sport""
>>
I like darts
>>
>>64572214
Dutch, germans, austrians, belgians like it
And there are many more
>>
>>64572147

Umm it's a bar game to pass the time and have fun?

Do eurocucks have a professional Rock Paper Scissors federation too? The fuck is wrong with you people.
>>
They hate fun. Also too few Ads.
>>
we do darts at pubs and taverns. we just do pool more because its more fun imho.
>>
>>64572329
cable tv is dying so wait 20 years and ads wont exist sports here will be like on netflix streaming services. fuck espn.
>>
Remember that Dart Simulator that was the GOAT many years ago? GTA IV or something.
>>
>taking darts seriously
You are a disgrace to Germans everywhere.
>>
Do people in the UK honestly watch darts on TV in their own homes?
I keep seeing ads on Sky Sports and always wondered.

I kind of understand attending an event,it's a great excuse to get drunk and have some funt chants but watching at home?
>>
Any "sport" that's training is that you hit the pub, get wasted, throwing sharp things at a wall; all while trying to smash a fit bird without catching a sexual assault charge is a sport that I would love to play but not watch.
>>
why are internationals so obsessed with the United States
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-31-12-09-41_1.jpg (111 KB, 1078x1068) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-31-12-09-41_1.jpg
111 KB, 1078x1068
>>
>>64572552
>>64572374

>freedom flag
>pubs
>taverns
>birds

The fuck is going on here, get out from that proxy, Geoffrey.
>>
>>64572653

just funny to see what your retarded cousin is up to
>>
>>64572293
Which bars do you frequent that play Rock Paper Scissors?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.