[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My god, how them Liverpool cucks love the black cock. Pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 10
File: bbc_lovers1.jpg (178 KB, 943x1227) Image search: [Google]
bbc_lovers1.jpg
178 KB, 943x1227
My god, how them Liverpool cucks love the black cock.

Pic related
>>
File: bbc_lovers2.jpg (985 KB, 1500x2255) Image search: [Google]
bbc_lovers2.jpg
985 KB, 1500x2255
Just look how that big black daddy pats hit little gai boi on the wrists to show him how much he cherishes his lips on his little white twink meat.
>>
File: bbc_lovers3.jpg (252 KB, 1857x1227) Image search: [Google]
bbc_lovers3.jpg
252 KB, 1857x1227
Notice how the other players look away in disgust at this full fledged gai boi fuck fest happening right before their eyes in front of 50,000 fans.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>64561998

I wish there was just somebody in my life that I could hug like that.
>>
File: klopp_twinks_out.jpg (212 KB, 1783x1227) Image search: [Google]
klopp_twinks_out.jpg
212 KB, 1783x1227
Meanwhile Klopp puts on his tap shoes and gets ready to dance the night away at Brien's Bear Den down on Stanley Street.
>>
File: lallana_begs_forfisting.jpg (191 KB, 1820x1227) Image search: [Google]
lallana_begs_forfisting.jpg
191 KB, 1820x1227
>>64562059
Benteke will let any Liverpool fan hug him like that, as long as he receives his due payment, which is to give the hugger a royal fisting, as Lallana here signals with his tightly clenched gai boi hand.
>>
File: beneke_fullhomo.jpg (277 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
beneke_fullhomo.jpg
277 KB, 2000x1000
Meanwhile, I don't hate Liverpool, I kinda like and respect them, but nevertheless you have to admit along with me that the evidence is completely stacked against the heterosexuality of the organization, particularly Benteke, who is like a Homo Black Jesus personified, that the white bois of the team flock to like the legendary braided hoes of Toxteth.
>>
File: benteke_youngboi.jpg (146 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
benteke_youngboi.jpg
146 KB, 1024x768
He doesn't stop at the regular squad, either, he likes to dip down to the U-18's and pick out the fresh meat, tear up them holes before any other member of the first team can get to 'em.
>>
File: beneke_mounted.jpg (83 KB, 764x573) Image search: [Google]
beneke_mounted.jpg
83 KB, 764x573
You gotta respect the lad, he's touch enough to take his fair share of mountings and even full on gang bangs from the looks of things.
>>
File: double_stuffed_sandwich.jpg (119 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
double_stuffed_sandwich.jpg
119 KB, 980x551
Sometimes the boi's can't get enough and they wind up thrusting into any hole that gets in their way, even before they get to the Big Game African BBC ... what sluts.
>>
>>64562298
surprised you could even name a place in liverpool
>>
>>64564714
Make that two places mate: >>64562109.
Not bad for an amerifag, eh?
Guess I'm the only one who thought those pictures of Lallana on Benteke's back were so funny and ripe!
>>
>>64567786
if you truly knew liverpool you would know scousers don't consider bootle representative of the rest of the city
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.