[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do we fix this hit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (8 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
file.png
8 KB, 800x480
how do we fix this hit
>>
remove haram cross
>>
>>64561334
Burn the country to the ground. The moement trump is president... the rest of the world... the third world which happens to be every single nation not the us will burn and I still wont be working nigger I still will be getting welfare and getting the godamned shit the euryopean royalty used to get like Ill be high as a kite and ill never work yes we can # save the memes
>>
bring sharia and halaal

van halaal
>>
>sack woy
>bring me and my brother in to take over

Guaranteed WC semis desu
>>
>>64561479
and then lose it like brazil? kek
>>
By actually getting a stable Top 4. This will allow teams to build and get better. TV Money can keep the other 16 fighting for Euro spots or the illusion of Top 4. The quality of the EPL is a disgrace but the entertainment value is never better.
>>
Stop calling players from the "English" "Premiere" League would be a great start
>>
>>64561334
Just put a god damn leaf on it.
>>
>Leave the EU
>Conservatives shift, become more right-leaning
>Scotland becomes independent
>Church of England reformed
>Legislation makes it near impossible for other religious practice
>Axe BBC, restrict influence of media/newspapers
>Start Jamie Vardy up front
>Stop playing every game at 45,000 filled Wembley
>>
learn to spell mate
>>
Once Rooney is gone we will have good times, also make a mandatory number of players on each team English like the rest of the leagues have with their own players.
>>
>>64561878
Isn't Rooney the highest scorer in your NT history?
>>
>>64561878
wasn't he good?
>>
>>64561899
>penooney
>>
less blacks
>>
File: 1451346229600.png (462 KB, 500x589) Image search: [Google]
1451346229600.png
462 KB, 500x589
Take Shrek out to the woodshed and out him down

It's the only way
>>
Take away dangerous butter knives
>>
>>64561878
>also make a mandatory number of players on each team English like the rest of the leagues have with their own players.

not gonna happen, sky isnt gonna want to spend money so people can watch english trash they can see in the lower leagues, they want to see good foreign footballers at clubs with foreign owners and foreign managers. not enough talent in england for a mandatory number system to work.
>>
>>64562194
>van lala managing "english" NT

my sides
>>
>>64561334

Darts World Cup
Every Golf Major
Rugby World Cup
Football World Cup
Cricket World Cup (T20)
Every Tennis Grand Slam
The Tour de France
Snooker World Cup
Ryder Cup Winners
The Commonwealth Games
Boxing World Champions (Every weight)
UFC TUF World Championship
The Olympic Games
Davis Cup Winners
Moto GP World Championship
Baseball World Cup
Indy Car World Championship
Squash World Champions
Formula One World Championship
Had 6 Different Clubs To Win The European Cup
Had 3 players to win the super bowl
Ice Hockey World Cup
Taekwondo World Champions
Judo World Champions
Touring Car World Champions
World Rally Champions
World Table Tennis Champions

Seems fine m8
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.