[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE
>>
>YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THE MEMES, NOT JOIN THEM!
>>
Lurie had the high ground.
>>
>>64561212
See this offends me and Im not even sure why. I am shaniqua #save da memes
>>
MEME
E
M
E
>>
>>64557566
>except he was chosen by the eagles
>>
>10-6 for 2 seasons, shit record this season
>not a single decent qb during his reign
>firing your coach because of filthadelphia media and garbage fan armchair GM pressure
>watching the dumpster fire team learn new system next year and having a worse record

Kek you will always be a shit organization. Enjoy your witch hunt next year you worthless faggots
>>
>>64565085

Thank you. Philly is a joke, this guy is going to win a fucking Super Bowl somewhere else and I hope to god he rubs it in Lurie and Roseman's faces
>>
>>64565085

>firing your coach because of a fat nigger YouTube sensation who doesn't even live in a philly
>>
>>64565085
Chip was fired because no one in the team/organization liked or respected him
>>
File: George-Takei-oh-my.jpg (26 KB, 325x345) Image search: [Google]
George-Takei-oh-my.jpg
26 KB, 325x345
>post yfw Chip Kelly goes to the Titans and turns them into contenders
>>
>>64565085

Philly made a mistake giving him GM power though, I agree with everything else you said
>>
>>64565506

This. The entire team lost confidence and him and the "relationships" he maintained with his players were just utter trash.

A coach that can't connect with his players, as well as bring out the best in them, is destined for failure. He doesn't have to be a players coach, but he shouldn't alienate people.

Not only that, his GM decisions were atrocious. He ruined a perfectly viable playoff-tier team that needed a few tweaks (okay, maybe more than a few) and utterly destroyed it to the point of getting blown out by the Lions, Dolphins, Bucs, and Redskins, coupled with a few fluke wins (that he almost fucked up after leading by a wide margin).

Everyone had lost confidence in Chip by the time of the Redskins game, and by the way, how often do you see players that a coach lets go become completely resentful and bitter to them at them with their next team?
>>
>>64565609

He wasn't GM. He said this. It was Howie Roseman. If you read between the lines, Howie was the one who brought in the joke of a "Dream Team" and signed Murray and Maxwell, neither of whom fit Kelly's scheme. Chip purposely put DeMarco out there in His Scheme to show Lurie how he didn't fucking work

The team lost confidence because there was a power struggle going on. Chip also thought LeSean and DeSean were overrated ... and he was right. I think he wanted to keep Maclin
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 640x1136
>>64565658

>the losses are on him
>the wins are just flukes
>>
>>64565721

>6-9
>absolute shit season with bipolar-tier offense and defense

I think losing to all those shit/average teams and winning against arguably the best team (at the time) pretty much confirms that those wins are flukes. And if they're not, and he's somehow he's fully responsible for those wins, then why couldn't he carry the team with his decision making in all the games that they lost versus shit teams? Kelly's a bad coach, and he's better off gone
>>
I was a Pats fan who was rooting for him cause fuck LeSean McCoy for calling the guy a fucking racist and I liked his memes and fuck the Giants

I hope he bounces back well.
>>
>>64565703
Go back to bed Chip.
>>
>>64565721
>lose to loins, busc, lelphins, and skins
>beat the pats
the other wins were legit but they were early in the season so no one remembers them
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.