[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Realistically, what is their ceiling?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: drake-raptors.jpg (76 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
drake-raptors.jpg
76 KB, 612x612
Realistically, what is their ceiling?
>>
maybe a first round playoff win.

they are objectively worse than last year, right?
>>
The Clippers, talent and wins with no end result.
>>
>>64550235
No. Last year they started off better but they collapsed after the All Star break. This year they haven't started off as well but they look more sustainable. I think a second round entrance for sure this year.
>>
>>64550227
2nd round in the east.

This season will mirror last season. Casey NEEDS to go.
>>
>>64550227
Fodder for the Cavs.

They look good though.
>>
>>64550256
You think they'll make the ECF?
>>
>>64550268
Personally, I hope so.

Even better if >we reach the Final itself.

Unbelievable and incredible if >we win it against the Warriors.
>>
>>64550268
Naaahh. Lowry still hasn't proved he can play 82 games and stay fit in the playoffs. That being said im sure they'll put up a good fight in the second round with derozan, jonas and all the added experience cojo/demarre.
>>
>>64550227

First round exit. We literally saw this the last two years.

When your best players are Kyle Lowry and Demar Derozan that's the best you can get out of a team.
>>
>>64550251
Who are going to get as his replacement.
>>
>>64550655
hopefully someone who does more than spout useless cliche bullshit like "POUND DA ROCK"
>>
>>64550655
One word, three syllables:
Thib.A.Doe.
You guys wanted intense defense? thibs will drill it right into you. I would honestly bet 50$ that the raptors would take #1 seed and go to the ECF with thibs (aka what he did in the only season he had a physically and mentally healthy team)
>>
>>64550242
>No. Last year they started off better but they collapsed after the All Star break. This year they haven't started off as well but they look more sustainable. I think a second round entrance for sure this year.

I wasnt asking about performance, I was asking about their roster.
>>
>>64550843
its not worse, its a lot more fitting to their system with carroll and cojo over vasques, that chucker lou williams and amir johnson (although tbqhwyf we never should have let him walk).

if only TT didnt ABANDON his the beautiful leaf country so he could piggy back off old man lebron for the next 4 years as a second string behind a white man
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.