[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's next for his career?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: chip kelly whistle.jpg (131 KB, 900x540) Image search: [Google]
chip kelly whistle.jpg
131 KB, 900x540
What's next for his career?
>>
College where he can be successful running meme offenses

Probably texas or something
>>
JUST
>>
I'm guessing Chelsea.
>>
Tennessee

He will be head coach and after he retires this year Petyon will serve as GM and head of HGH procurement
>>
Titans
Jags
Packers
Giants
>>
>>64542555
Rehab
>>
Titans or back to college
>>
File: UniversityofNorthTexasww.jpg (169 KB, 750x675) Image search: [Google]
UniversityofNorthTexasww.jpg
169 KB, 750x675
>>64542555

we should have waited and offered him a job instead of this seth litrell guy
>>
>>64542555
Back to college where all the NFL coach failures go
>>
Fat camp.
>>
File: 1449710586464.gif (1 MB, 167x170) Image search: [Google]
1449710586464.gif
1 MB, 167x170
he has a winning record in the pros, one bad season, and our "fanbase" is ecstatic he gets fired
i hate the fucking eagles so much
and i'm an eagles fan
now watch andy reid win a super bowl or something
shoot me in the fucking face
we don't deserve anything, we don't deserve to win
we are utter shit in each and every way
fucking just kill me now we're gonna go rebuild and have some old faggot retread coach who's won nothing take over, have a few good season, and we'll run him out of town if he doesn't immediately win a super bowl
i hope this shitshow fucking franchise shuts down or relocates so I don't have to deal with this anymore
>>
>>64542555
Philadelphia Union
>>
Grambling State
>>
>>64542555
Patriots oc after some meme team take mcdaniels
>>
Texas Hook'em Horns
>>
>>64542555
faggot camp
>>
>>64543886
He single handedly destroyed your team this season.
>>
>>64544319
Belichick is seriously one of the few people in the world who could convince Chip that he can't just use the same old, same old to succeed. If he truly would become an OC under Belichick, he may realize he can incorporate more shit into running an offense and a team.
>>
Chip needs to lose weight.

If he's preaching the speed game he needs to be able to run with them in practice.

Pros need to see sacrafice if you're going to trump drastic changes.

TOO FAT
>>
>>64542555
back to college.
>>
Titans make too much sense not to
>>
>>64542555
assistant manager at a sports equipment store
>>
>>64542661
shut your fucking mouth he is not coming to the packers
>>
Turning the Titans into the ultimate threat with MariGOATa and a android clone of Eddie George
>>
>>64548050
Yeah. At Arizona imhomo opinion.
>>
>>64543886
Dude he made horrible personnel calls, thought he could still boss his players around like he was still in college, and he couldn't win games that were practically free. He ran a meme offense that doesn't work when you are playing against teams entirely comprised of pros. After the Cowboys implosion this should have been their season to take the NFC Least, but they didn't.
>>
>>64547872
na thats mike pettine
>>
>>64543939
lel
>>
>>64543886
Traded away franchise's best rb
Traded for a qb then doesn't improve offensive line and lets Maclin go who is 27 and still has 3-4 very good years left
Panics and signs Murray and Ryan Mathews and uses them improperly
Since going 9-3 to start last year and has gone to shit since
>>
From another thread:

Let’s go over Kelly's players moves

>Trade away your best receiver in Desean Jackson because he wasn't your guy
>Trade LeSean McCoy, his best offensive player and the guy who worked best in his offense, for a LB who missed the previous year with an ACL tear and has a history of knee injuries
>Cut one of your best offensive linemen in Evan Mathis for no real reason
>Don't even try to resign Maclin
>Don't even try to improve the O-line
>Grossly overpaying Bryon Maxwell who was a product of his system and the players around him
>Grossly overpaying DeMarcco Murray and forcing your college offense down his throat
>Trading for Sam Bradford who is essentially the same talent as Nick Foles for 10x the price and giving up a 2nd round pick to go along with it
>Drafting Nelson Algolhor
>Defense is still horrendous despite there being loads of defensive talent
>Never even try to adjust your offense

To be honest I would have fired him way before today. The game vs. Detroit was fucking painful to watch.
>>
>a grown man named chip
>>
I wish this had happened just as Gary Pinkel left Mizzou. Mizzou was most successful with that spread meme offense. It would have been a nice place for him to go with a long leash.
>>
>>64548715
Nickname for Richard.
>>
>>64544319
You'd think they'd learn after the pig shit results of the Broncos
>>
>>64548715

if he was from England, he would be Crisp Kelly
>>
>>64548703
>>Grossly overpaying Bryon Maxwell who was a product of his system and the players around him

They did this a few years ago with DRC, kek
>>
>>64548703

Agholor is good tho
>>
>>64542555
>CHIP KELLY!
>WHAT THE FUCKS UP, CUZ!?!?
>HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAH!!!!
>GET THE FUCK OUTTA PHILLY BITCH!!!
>>
he had a positive win/loss record with tebow, buttfumble, glassford and blue eyes white meme at QB.

i think he deserves a chance in the nfl again. maybe the titans
>>
>>64542555
>American "athletes"
>>
>>64549847

He's made one good catch all season
>>
>>64543886
You'll pick up Mike Smith and make it one play short of the owl.
>>
File: Garrett_Reid.jpg (267 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
Garrett_Reid.jpg
267 KB, 620x350
>>64542555
>pic related
>>
File: 1449931890010.gif (583 KB, 163x136) Image search: [Google]
1449931890010.gif
583 KB, 163x136
>>64543886
You're a fucking moron along with anybody else sour about the Eagles getting rid of him. He literally refused to let go of that stupid fucking meme offense and he made dumb fuck trades and releases that people like you would tell everyone else to "wait and see what happens" with which ultimately resulted in being as dog shit as they were the day they happened. It was a fucking disaster and waiting any longer would only be delaying the inevitable of having to find a new coach anyway.

This fanbase has become so fucking retarded that now instead of "true fans" being knowledgeable about the game, they've looped around again and have become more retarded than before. To bitch about Chip being fired is to admit you either don't watch football or have no critical thinking skills.
>>
>>64542555
The Miami Dolphins assistant coach with Sean Peyton as the Head coach.
>>
>>64542625
underrated post desu
>>
>>64548265
Please let this happen
>>
>>64543765
UNT alumnus here

Fuck no
>>
>>64542555
Hopefully coaching at Maryland.
>Oregon of the East :^)
>>
>he goes to Tennessee
>they win an Owl in the next five years

Chip Kelly wasn't the problem in Philly. That entire organization is shit from top to bottom. And then you have the fanbase that thinks they're the Patriots but without the rings and demands an Owl every fucking season like the whining shitheads they are.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.