[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can't test for growth hormone It's over, he won
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: peypey.jpg (59 KB, 1200x909) Image search: [Google]
peypey.jpg
59 KB, 1200x909
You can't test for growth hormone

It's over, he won
>>
File: brady laugh.jpg (15 KB, 240x288) Image search: [Google]
brady laugh.jpg
15 KB, 240x288
Let me hook you up with my boy Judge Berman, Peypey.
>>
hes fucking guilty now

its happening bros
>>
>>64542006
I'm 100% sure you can. Kid in high school got tossed for a year doing that shit.
>>
>>64545533
Blood tests in the immediate aftermath of someone taking it only. Not a chance he tests positive now.
>>
>>64545533
What kind of high school athletic program tests for HGH
>>
>Reposting relevant point

It's honestly ridiculous not to use the best medical technology available to recover.

And probably immoral that the NFL has banned it.

Oh you injured yourself playing our murder sport? Recover like cavemen or you're suspended.
>>
>>64545630
Idk the full story I just know he got tossed one year. He looked like he was on something.
>>
>>64545601
Ight idk
>>
>>64542006
Hasn't every source come out and said they lied?
>>
>>64545636
I've been saying this for years now. Also, by making those medical applications illegal, the government is actively impeding medical progress.
>>
Didn't the source themselves say this story was bullshit?
>>
He grew his fivehead
>>
>>64546036
They sent an undercover guy around posing as an athlete looking for PED's. A number of the medical professionals they caught on camera agreeing to sell PED's later "recanted" when they learned they had been videotaped for a documentary. The guy who bragged about selling drugs to Peyton's wife also "recanted" when he learned it was a ruse.

ESPN is just intentionally trying to mislead people at this point.
>>
>>64545719
hgh is expensive as hell. he was in high school so he was probably on a prohormone like superdrol, or maybe some test-e, dbol or one of the plethora of other cheap, widely-available steroids that will cause you to fail a drug test.
>>
>>64545913
>admits to multiple federal crimes on hidden camera that could land him behind bars for the rest of his life
i was just kidding guys i swear
>>
>>64546036
Immediately after possible lawsuits from the NFL

Al Jazeera later proved it was legit with their own videos of calls and stuff
>>
>>64546377
>Al Jazeera
Peyton is innocent
>>
>>64546377
people these days are so used to having to question and fact check information given to them by 'news outlets' because they've all been conditioned to equate tweets from nfl employees with actual journalism that they dont know what to do when confronted with an actual investigative report from actual journalists.

dont get me wrong, its good to not blindly believe everything you hear in the media, but al jezeera is about as good as it gets when it comes to this shit. some sweaty dickheads in their basements on 4chan arent going to be debunking any of their shit anytime soon. you wont be finding gaping holes in their logic like you could with literally everything that came out against brady last year. these are professionals who have an actual reputation and career on the line, if al jazeera says something and some talking head on espn says its wrong, guess who you should listen to.

just look at what theyre paid to do. al jazeera is paid to provide and uncover unbiased, often uncomfortable news and truths. espn, the nfl, fox, etc are all just paid to entertain you. clicks = $$$ and they have absolutely zero integrity when it comes to getting those clicks. theres a reason why al jazeera is highly respected nearly the world over as a premier source of unbiased journalistic integrity.
>>
>>64546722
Wow thanks habeeb!
>>
His wife must have a huge muscular labia.
>>
>>64542006
>growth hormone

He never had any, his wife ordered all that shit to give out at Halloween, ffs.
>>
All his BS opened up a wide birth towards his wife.

The cunt ordered some HGH.
>>
>>64546036
lol
no, ffs.
>>
>>64546713
of PED's, or of the sexual assaults?
>>
>al jazeera is paid to provide and uncover unbiased, often uncomfortable news and truths.
>unbiased
>owned by the ruling family in qatar
okay buddy
>>
>>64542006
so the fuck what, taking HGH is nowhere near as bad as inflating a football to the lowest legal limit
>>
>>64547212
It's on tape, you delusional Peypey dickriders. Who gives a fuck if ISIS recorded it?

Whether or not Peyton's wife received HGH from his doctor in 2011 is purely an issue of fact. It can in no way be affected by Al Jazeera bias. Why not investigate?
>>
>>64546377
>Al Jazeera
the terrorist organization?
>>
>>64547262
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>64547212
>some towelhead in qatar cares about Peyton Manning

Ok lad
>>
>>64547305
you don't see that this is all just an islamic plot to destroy america by tearing down one of their greatest heros
>>
>>64547358
We already do that on our own.
>>
File: ray_lewis.jpg (58 KB, 450x525) Image search: [Google]
ray_lewis.jpg
58 KB, 450x525
>>64547386
Tell me about it.
>>
File: 1428072100923.jpg (88 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1428072100923.jpg
88 KB, 633x758
>tfw you will never be pegged by mrs. peypes muscular labia
>>
cheater
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.