[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone forget that he CHOKED his girlfriend then fired eight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Chapman[1].jpg (652 KB, 1280x894) Image search: [Google]
Chapman[1].jpg
652 KB, 1280x894
Did anyone forget that he CHOKED his girlfriend then fired eight shots from a GUN?

Rather than giving this guy millions of dollars to throw a ball he should be in jail like the psychopath he is. I've been a Yankee fan my whole life but I'm very disappointed to see them acquire him. There are things bigger than the game and I cannot root for the Yankees if they condone this.

The Dodgers made a smart and ethical decision in passing him up. It hurts me to do, but I have thrown out all my Yankee gear and decided to become a Red Sox or Mets fan (whichever one does better this year)
>>
>>64541078
boo hoo hoooo

get a job you damn hippie
>>
>>64541078
You were doing well until the last sentence.
>>
>>64541078
>thinking yankees "fans" care about domestic violence or employing scumbags
>>
>>64541098
>this isnt the typical yankees fan
>>
pics of his girlfriend?
>>
I agree with you OP. Imagine if this was your sister or your girlfriend. You would be infuriated. I would be livid to see everyone give a free pass to that and laud him with attention.
>>
>>64541150
you're a talentless shit, so the same rules wouldn't apply if it were your girlfriend.
>>
>>64541187
I agree. It's disgraceful the rules are different for different people
>>
File: chapman.jpg (110 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
chapman.jpg
110 KB, 800x600
>>64541144
>>
>>64541301
:|
>>
>He doesn't give his girlfriend a cheeky grip around the neck and fires his gun in his house

So fucking beta
>>
>>64541301
eww, she's yucky
>>
>>64541338
Glad to see this is a joke to you
>>
Is this the new meme?
Like fuck literally no one got hurt he didn't even beat his fucking wife you autists
There were no charges cause she was fucking perfectly fine l m a o
And the gunshots have literally no relevance to anything desu senpai
>>
>>64541301
YES!
>>
>>64541392
This is a person's life not a game
>>
>>64541429
>>
>>64541078
Yeah, but he threw a 105 mph fastball. Therefore all is forgiven.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.