[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they, dare I say it, back? They've played wonderful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 156x156) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 156x156
Are they, dare I say it, back?

They've played wonderful football in the last two months,their matches shown live on Sky Sports 1™ and Sky Sports 5™ this season have been supremely entertaining and have been unlucky to draw their last two games against the big midlands clubs,Nottingham Forest and Derby County.

With the right investment in January they could get in and around the play-offs and provided they have a good summer of preseason and recruitment they could gain promotion in the 2016/17 season.

Discuss
>>
Leeds is shit.
>>
>>64539517
>Peru (gay)
>>
>>64539498
They're not even close to being in the playoff, you mong.
>>
>>64539498
I'm from Leeds, and I think that the worst thing they ever did was get rid of O'Leary.

He was an embezzling fuckwit who couldn't give proper answers on where the millions were going, but Leeds have never been the same since.
>>
>>64539498
>playoffs
>promotion

Lol, maybe they can 11th or so
>>
The only thing for sure about Leeds is nothings for sure.
>>
>no simon grayson
>no davide “literally tom cruise” somma
>no diouf

>no
>>
>from CL to this
can they ever come back?
>>
>>64539498
why are you typing like a marketer
>>
File: 115610.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2059) Image search: [Google]
115610.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2059
>>64548152
>davide somma
That guy would have been absolute class,Charlie Austin tier at least now if it weren't for all his injuries
>>
lel

they were relegated at the worst time. missed the globalization of football and the premier league money explosion. they were bigger than chelsea/spurs/everton at one point. now all these teams have global fanbases and are worth 100s of millions where leeds is worthless. bad luck, but they will never be a big club like these teams again
>>
>>64550727
>Leeds could have been chelsea
>Instead they cant even sell out their stadium that they dont own and are the laughing stock of english football.

Feels weird man
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.