[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Derek Jeter has lived a continuous party life. However during
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: jordanandthegoat.jpg (64 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
jordanandthegoat.jpg
64 KB, 500x357
Derek Jeter has lived a continuous party life. However during his parties he forces people to put their phones in a bowl.

You'd think someone in Cleveland would've forwarded this advice to Johnny Manziel.

What
A
Fucking
Rube
>>
During most of Jeters young life, phones didn't have Cameras though.

I doubt he was livin la vida loca in his mid 30s.
>>
Interesting...
>>
>>64542367
this

also people didn't have an option to immediately post whatever they were doing to a potential audience of millions

so my conclusion is athletes, and people in general, have always been scumbags it's just now we can shine a brighter light on it.
>>
blazer jackets were so much larger in the early 90s. that's a lot of jacket
>>
>>64549827
ahh the days before everyone was gay. it truly was a great time.
>>
Manziel is white and hangs out with black people and swag fags. They would likely just beat him up if he asked for their phones.

Jeter hung out with a higher class crowd.
>>
>have sex with A Rod
>get a fruit basket

>have sex with Jeter
>get a fruit basket and some arabian sand goggles
>>
>>64549858
That pic up top clearly shows him with a swag fag black man though
>>
File: howisthisaswagfag.jpg (170 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
howisthisaswagfag.jpg
170 KB, 500x400
>>64549873
you can say alot of things about michael jordan but he's the complete opposite of a swag fag

pic very related
>>
>>64549873
>Michael Jordan
>Swag Fag

the reason why he was a Hanes spokesman for so long was because all he wore was Hanes shit.
>>
>>64549925
> hanes
> swag

Pick 2
>>
why is it a big deal that some 22 year old douche likes to party?
>>
>>64549972
'murica
>>
>>64549972
Because the Factory of Sadness has nothing better to talk about
>>
>>64549972
because they have nothing to celebrate in Cleveland
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.