[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cheater >losing super bowl and playoff record >most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
>cheater
>losing super bowl and playoff record
>most one and dones and playoffs losses of all time
>go one and done 75% of the time
>throw two Super Bowl losing pick 6's
>3 TDs - 7 Ints in only super bowl run
>get blown out in the Super Bowl while on HGH

Is Peyton the most disappointing player ever?
>>
theres no evidence he actually took hgh, and he's still better than brady (;
>>
Only if you don't actually watch sports
>>
>>64533116
lel
>>
>>64533116
> pls
pls
>pls
pls

a) evidence will come, but you are right
b) no receivers without buttered ham hands. Take away payton's receivers, see what he's done
b.1) brock doesn't count as payton you turd
>>
DAGGUMMMMMMMMMIT
>>
>>64533116
There's definitively some evidence.
>>
Why is no-one making such a big deal out of those Green Bay players who were also found to be using HGH?
>>
>>64533434

Because everyone knows the NFL is a filthy organization filled with thugs, cheats, and other ilk.
>>
>>64533434
Matthews was allegedly on pain killers not HGH.
Peppers was allegedly on it pre Packer days.
That leaves Mike Pennel who they can ban forever for all I care if that's his production while drugged up.
>>
>>64533528
What are your thoughts on Saddam Hussein?
>>
>>64533634
>cares about american football
>kuwait

He's most likely an American soldier or expat.
>>
>>64533078
It's ok guys HGH = Huge Gigant Head.
>>
>>64533434
>>64533483
>>64533528
The NFL is NOT the MLB

Until recently no one cared about steroids in the NFL not even the league officials. Only over the last 5 years they have started to give out suspensions and even with that they are light suspensions

PEDs just arent that big of a factor in the sport compared to baseball.
>>
looool
>>
>>64533116
There's evidence, don't think for a second balls dont get put on the line on the line for no reason
>>
>>64539875
This is true.

Petyon used it to get better. He didn't juice just to gain an advantage. Coming from a Patriots brady diehard, I hate Peyton but I respect him for wanting to get back to the field and not retire, it's what it's all about. That's why we watch football for Brady and Manning games. I hate when the top tier players are injured and teams have to start playing with scrubs. But this just proves that bradys deflate shit was a joke, too
>>
holy shit hes actually really guilty
>>
>>64544246
[Citation needed]
>>
>>64544385
his household was shipped hgh after his neck surgery. unless youre implying his wife was taking peds? did you watch the documentary or read any of the reports?
>>
File: peytonspooky.png (97 KB, 514x549) Image search: [Google]
peytonspooky.png
97 KB, 514x549
I love how all of a sudden people give a shit about NFL players using steroids just because it now concerns an injured Peyton Manning.

Your disingenuous concerns are why baseball is dead.
>>
>>64544541
no one really cares that he took it, theyre more concerned with the hypocrisy surrounding the media's and nfl's handling of the story in comparison to the deflated ball scandal around this time last year.
>>
>>64544480
>Believing anything from Al Jazeera
>>
>people honestly believe players should be denied medical procedures to protect their lives because "abuse" of the drug in other contexts can give you an unfair advantage
Kek
>>
>>64544680
al jezeera is one of the most credible news organizations and this particular journalist has won multiple awards in her long, storied career as an investigative journalist. what has chris mortenson done?
>>
>>64541290
Doesn't using HGH give him an advantage over someone who didn't use HGH to recover? If Brady's nursing his ACL with avocado ice cream while Peyton's got HGH, I'd say that's a definitive advantage for Peyton. He'll heal better and quicker.
>>
File: brady.jpg (39 KB, 479x330) Image search: [Google]
brady.jpg
39 KB, 479x330
>>64544658
I thought deflategate was bullshit too considering the Pats performed better in the 2nd half in that game anyway.

I'm an equal opportunist Brady/Manning fan (best of their generation) and the media keeps ruining sports with this clickbait nonsense. The only crime that happened this year is that Manning got benched and we'll never see another owl between the two current GOATs again.
>>
>>64544748
the journalist is already backpedaling

>w-well I-I didn't say he actually took th-them

plus their one, lone source is recanting too, there's no way to tell if he bullshitted them or not and it was stupid of them to break a huge story based on one person's story as it was

getting the fucking huffington post of all shit places to help them was retarded too

"credible" my ass
"storied career" my ass

al jezeera has proved they're no better than the rest of them
>>
>>64544811
that i can agree with. manning can juice up on the sidelines with an hgh iv drip for all i care, i just want to see unbiased reporting in the media. i spent the entire 2 weeks leading up to the super bowl and almost the entire offseason last year watching the nfl and every news outlet in the country rake brady over the coals for nothing. i dont want manning to fry over this, but id like to see some consistency in how theyre treated seeing as these are fairly similar circumstances and everyone seems to be either sweeping this under the rug or going out of their way to make excuses and leaps of faith for this guy.
>>
>>64544750

If you think brady doesn't take anything you're crazy. He's business partners with alex guerrero, the quack with the concussion water.
Basically everyone in the league takes something to recover faster from injury. Didn't Julian eddleman break his foot that is supposed to take 8 weeks to heal and he was in practice just in 4 weeks. It's all over the league just dosnt get spotlighted like in baseball.
>>
>>64544861
>She’s covered the world’s most troubled regions, including Northern Ireland in the 1980’s, Bosnia and Iraq in the 90’s to modern day Congo, Pakistan and the Middle East.

>She’s frequently gained unprecedented access to break stories, from the first ever film about bin Laden to the role of police death squads in Iraq.

>Several of her UK films changed the way police and courts deal with crimes such as murder, rape and domestic violence.

>She’s won awards from BAFTA, the Royal Television Society, Women in Film and Television, Monte Carlo Film Festival and the Dutch Television Academy.

your shuddering misquote aside, she's more credible than anyone trying to discredit her story.

and of course sly is going to try to recant, he admitted on hidden camera to multiple federal crimes that could land him behind bars for the better part of the rest of his life.

do me a favor and give me the name of one, just one instance where a major ped scandal broke out in this manner and everyone involved didnt try to recant their stories and were eventually found guilty.
>>
>>64545004
That was a theoretical post on the assumption that there is at least one guy in the league who doesn't use HGH. I'm sure that Peyton, Brady, and most everyone else uses every single steroid imaginable.
>>
File: MANNING-BRADY.png (276 KB, 475x317) Image search: [Google]
MANNING-BRADY.png
276 KB, 475x317
>>64544936
But the situation is so lopsided. The media has sucked Manning's dick since the late 90s whereas they've tried to make Brady out to be the villain since Spygate. Meanwhile, every "controversy" around the Pats have all been completely blown out of proportion and the media is only picking on Manning now because he's clearly finished. There's no milk left in the cow so they're going to run with this story for as long as they can since he's now otherwise worthless.

Brady and Manning are two of the best QBs to ever play the game. Fuck the media. They've consistently tried to ruin one for his whole career, and are now only going after their golden boy because he's old and washed up.

Real football fans know Brady and Manning are among the best to have ever played the game. I still don't see any in the new class that can rival them. MAYBE Derek Carr and Andrew Luck, but Luck was an interception machine this year. This whole season has been a complete shitshow.
>>
>>64545004
It's honestly ridiculous not to use the best medical technology available to recover.

And probably immoral that the NFL has banned it.

Oh you injured yourself playinh our murder sport? Recover like cavemen or you're suspended.
>>
>>64545187
>Carr
Raidnigger detected. I'd take Bortles over Carr any day
>>
>>64545288
lol I am not a Raidnigger. I just think Carr has a bright future.

Bortles is indeed good, but he's on the Jags. That team will never do anything. At least the Browns have actual history. The Jags will always be the team people wonder - why aren't they the London Jags yet?
>>
File: 14465677436736.png (1 MB, 1279x1073) Image search: [Google]
14465677436736.png
1 MB, 1279x1073
>>64533116
I see. Is 'peytons beter lel' going to become a meme again?
>>
>>64533528
>>
File: 1448574540651.jpg (370 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448574540651.jpg
370 KB, 1440x1080
>>64544811
>>64544936
>>64545187
You guys have no idea how relieving it is, as a pats fan, to see level-headed discussion about Brady and Manning
>>
>>64533078
>cheater
Proof?
>>
>making up a story about taking HGH just to stay relevant
>>
>>64544750
Especially at the qb position, it shouldn't really matter desu. HGH isn't gonna make you more accurate or give you better judgement on where to throw the ball, and a receiver still has to catch whatever you're throwing. I could see it mattering more on defense or the O-Line, because that's all about power.
>>
>>64547993
His domination the the postseason.
>>
>>64533078

I want an actual scientific survey conducted to confirm whether or not Peyton's forehead got bigger between and the surgery and present day

This will be the final nail in the coffin that is Peypey's rotten shitty career

>chip kelly
smoke screen

don't be blinded sheeple
>>
I'd still consider Peyton a top 3 all-time QB, probably the only one in the last 20 years.
>>
Brady is the worst cheater of them all
>>
>>64534244
Neither
>>
>>64533078
imo tony mandarich is the most disappointing player ever

the top 5 picks were

1. troy aikman
2. tony mandarich
3. barry sanders
4. derrick thomas
5. deion sanders

so we passed on 4 hall of famers for a suck ass lineman. atleast peyton won an owl and performed well for damn near 20 years.
>>
>>64544541
>baseball is dead
can this meme stop?
Baseball is far from dead and is gaining popularity with ratings going up locally every season.
>>
youre all done pey pey
>>
File: xlrytfxdopccjt5apx3u.jpg (25 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
xlrytfxdopccjt5apx3u.jpg
25 KB, 636x358
>>64544811
Goodell's thoughts on...

>Brady

Too much success, he must be destroyed

>Manning

Make him retire. I don't care what you do, just get rid of him.
>>
>>64544811
>another Brady-Manning Owl
>another
that's impossible in the first place, they play in the same conference
>>
>>64549227
the year Reggie White was drafted there was six HoFers taken in the first round, can't remember who else was with him
>>
>>64548077
Stronger arm means he can trow further and or faster.
>>
>>64541290
>Coming from a Patriots brady diehard

You're a fag, the Patriots are all fags, and brady is a huge cocksucking faggot.
>>
>>64552810
nvm it was Bruce Matthews

>Elway to Broncos at #1
>Dickerson to Rams at #2
>Matthews to Oilers at #9
>Kelly to Bills at #14
>Marino to Dolphins at #27
>Darrell Green to Redskins at #28

the only other one in the entire draft to make it was Richard Dent for the Bears in the 8th round (#203)
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.