[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
liverpool 3 - 2 city >we beat city we've won the lea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Steven-Gerrard-slips[1].jpg (37 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Steven-Gerrard-slips[1].jpg
37 KB, 615x409
liverpool 3 - 2 city
>we beat city we've won the league
>that liverpool feel
>champions elect la
>look at gerrard what heart
>we go again! xD
norwich 2 - 3 liverpool
>grinding out wins is the sign of champions
>how many will be beat chelsea by la
liverpool 0 - 2 chelsea
>anti football, were still top of the league
>defending is easy
>palace is a fortress city wont win there
palace 0 - 2 city
>everton will do us a favour
everton 2 - 3 city
>they let city win
>b-bitter
>its still on if we beat palace and newcastle by 7
palace 3 - 3 liverpool
>b-but rodgers said defending is easy
>city will lose to villa
>villa are good against the big sides
city 4 - villa 0
>west ham will do us a favour
>b-big andy with the 90th minute winner
>i-it's not over yet
city 2 - west ham 0
>t-top 4 was the aim
>w-we overachieved
>n-next year is the year

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position with four games to go, if you had gone into that dressing room today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Alan Hanson

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Bill Shankly

Friendly reminder that Stephen Gerrard said "this does not slip" to his team-mates after beating Manchester City last season when Liverpool were in the driving seat to win their first title in 24 year, before he literally slipped to let Demba Ba score, resulting in a home defeat, before they threw away a 3-0 lead at Crystal Palace, meaning that the first time in Premier League history that Liverpool went into the final day of the season with a mathematical chance of winning the league but with no hope of winning it whatsoever, meaning they finished in second place, ultimately choked their best ever chance at the title, and decided to write a book about it being some sort of success before selling off their best player and replacing him with Rickie Lambert

>>96 (Dead)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLu_MWmhCzk
>>
wew la
>>
Thats funny! Can I show it to my friends? :)
>>
WE GO AGAIN
>>
>ABL isn't a mental sickness
>>
Never forget the season of the Irish shitpost
>>
>Liverfuck
>>
>>64531448

Did Liverpool seriously write a book about finishing second?

For fuck's sake, who the fuck does that even when they actually win?
>>
>>64531448
So this meme's still going, huh
>>
File: liverpool.jpg (223 KB, 1020x574) Image search: [Google]
liverpool.jpg
223 KB, 1020x574
>>64531448
>lavorpel
>>
>>64531750
Yep, Liverpool are still playing football
>>
liverCOOL
>>
File: lol he died.jpg (19 KB, 259x262) Image search: [Google]
lol he died.jpg
19 KB, 259x262
Good thread
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.