[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT STAT BABBIES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: ozil1.jpg (35 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
ozil1.jpg
35 KB, 620x413
ITT STAT BABBIES
>>
File: 1450651337052.jpg (175 KB, 900x680) Image search: [Google]
1450651337052.jpg
175 KB, 900x680
>>
File: image.png (57 KB, 245x213) Image search: [Google]
image.png
57 KB, 245x213
>OP
>>
Fucking sick of this guy

Has two world class strikers in giroud and Walcott to make him look good. All he does is give them the ball and then takes all the credit
>>
File: statbabbi.jpg (31 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
statbabbi.jpg
31 KB, 460x276
>>
>literally the only reason his team is top of the league
>responsible for everything good they do
>controls the tempo of games
>creates all his team's chances with his amazing passing and vision
>stat babby

gentle reminder that spuh is never right
>>
VAN PERSIE
>>
Seriously? How stupid has this place become? Let me explain why this is wrong in every way real quick.

1. Calling a player a stat babby makes literally no sense, the only reason you´ll be able to "statpad" is because you are actually so good at the game that you are actually able to score/get assists whenever you feel like it.

2. There is no such thing as actual statpadding in football. How people even think this thought blows my fucking mind. Just imagine it, you´re playing in front of millions, paid in the millions, to do what you do best. The only thing in your mind isn´t going to be "hurr lets pad it up!", it´ll be something along the lines of "holy fucking shit this is real, I better do my best to win this game for my team".

3. Ôzil has genuinly been fucking amazing this season, and thats coming from a Chelsea fan.
>>
>>64531636
Worst part on /sp/ this year
>>
>>
>>64531537
Are you serious? Walcott has been playing on the wing and all Giroud has to do is bang it in which he doesn't do often. Ozil made 9 chances yesterday and Arsenal scored twice.
So dense
>>
>>64531636
If anything de bruyne is the stat babby at city

Silva is class
>>
>>64532247
It makes sense because gaudy stat totals, especially assists which are a horrible way of measuring creativity and passing ability, can paint a player as better than his actual level of performance.

Doesn't change the fact that Ozil has been great this season
>>
All players have stats you memeing faggot.
>>
>>64534014
the thread is just horrible anyway, nevermind the fact that ozil had a 96% passing success yesterday
>>
>>64533784
what is sarcasm
>>
>>64532247
i guess it really is unreal that tsuuuuuuuu aint assisting shit and gets frustrated when he doesn't get his tap in, which fcking flowery planet are you from denmark ?
>>
>>64531370
this guys eyes look like an invisible ghost is two handed choking him around the neck at all times
>>
stat padding is a term used only by contrarians that don't have enough understanding of the game to actually evaluate or criticize players
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.